Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 23, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
francois-hollande

suspended

Was decent till I saw your feet
tagueule pd
December 23, 2013 @ 12:54 AM
undercoverism

honestly, I think if you wore some fuller-cut denim, i.e 501s, it would make everything look more proportional, rather than jeans that look painted on. they don't suit your body type. and if you sized down 1 on your tops.
you got some nice pieces, if you just fixed your proportions a bit they would look 10x better. no hate, just some pointers.
LMAOOOOOOO

this dude has been droppin some dope fits for 1 year, and i dunno why, people just started to ether or criticise him.

i remember when he got like 50 upvotes, was maybe this summer, and now, errbody seeing him like shit.
whats wrong

bipolar forum
nah he only got a few ups for his dope pieces. forgot who said it but someone been said he's shaped like a tree stump.
December 23, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
crispydips

first post, let me hear the criticism.
December 23, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
francois-hollande

suspended

this is good , except that beanie condom

and dont get your boots tongues popped please
December 23, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
AmericanLegend

tagueule pd
nigga tf does this mean wtf this aint quebec

taste the glamour

December 23, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
francois-hollande

suspended

tagueule pd
nigga tf does this mean wtf this aint quebec
lool

france mofuker
December 23, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
bugzzz

suspended

only criticism is boots r tied way too tight
December 23, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
AmericanLegend

when buggz givs u props on ur fit, its certified shit w/buggz stamp of approval 
ima hav to downvote

taste the glamour

December 23, 2013 @ 05:15 AM
Samrai

freezin rain last night

Trift
n(n)nomad
RRLCordCargo
WoolFootscape
man if you just wore the rain coat like intended this shit wouldve been cool

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt ≈ @NegronusPrime ≈ twitter

December 23, 2013 @ 06:16 AM
WussWayne

Cheap Monday

Robert Geller

Uniqlo

NB
Holla at your boy, what he do wrong?
December 23, 2013 @ 06:17 AM
mackness

Cheap Monday

Robert Geller

Uniqlo

NB
It looks fine to me tbh

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

December 23, 2013 @ 06:18 AM
Rednalooz

Cheap Monday

Robert Geller

Uniqlo

NB
Your ankles are showing 
December 23, 2013 @ 06:19 AM
Rekuso

^what new balances are those?

http://instagram.com/quinnrekuso

December 23, 2013 @ 06:23 AM
WussWayne

^574 High Rollers
December 23, 2013 @ 06:26 AM
Pantic

^574 High Rollers
those are the problem really, fuck new balance.
December 23, 2013 @ 06:41 AM
Metatron

climate change is real

http://www.missomnimedia.com/categories/news/gadgets/ http://perfectchaosrei.livejournal.com

December 23, 2013 @ 07:26 AM
It's Only Hype

Cheap Monday

Robert Geller

Uniqlo

NB
large coat with tight pants got the proportions all weird.. and the cuffing..
December 23, 2013 @ 07:57 AM
xXxUs3rN4mexXx

honestly, I think if you wore some fuller-cut denim, i.e 501s, it would make everything look more proportional, rather than jeans that look painted on. they don't suit your body type. and if you sized down 1 on your tops.
you got some nice pieces, if you just fixed your proportions a bit they would look 10x better. no hate, just some pointers.
LMAOOOOOOO

this dude has been droppin some dope fits for 1 year, and i dunno why, people just started to ether or criticise him.

i remember when he got like 50 upvotes, was maybe this summer, and now, errbody seeing him like shit.
whats wrong

bipolar forum
hb like any other forum suffers from "popularity problem" where a userno matter the quality of their fits(and this is largely subjective) can be they'll get upvoted for the sake of being  a popular member or known for having good pieces of clothes(or even post count/join date).Do note that i'm not indicting hundredyenboy or his fit in specific but a general attitude and tendency towards a certain behaviour around nearly any clique/(fashion)forum.
December 23, 2013 @ 08:31 AM
hundredyenbadboy

YO. I rarely reply to anything on this forum, I post a fit time to time because I think its fun, most of the time i forget i have done it and do not check back in days. 

However I will say this, you all need to chill out guys.. its clothes, this shit does not define you. Like you i have an interest in street wear, but lets not forget everyone.. 

Liking clothes doesn't make you any better than anyone in the REAL WORLD.

So please stop stressing out about how dudes dress and just ENJOY the forum, rather than taking every opportunity to piss on everyone.

peace.
December 23, 2013 @ 09:21 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

YO. I rarely reply to anything on this forum, I post a fit time to time because I think its fun, most of the time i forget i have done it and do not check back in days. 

However I will say this, you all need to chill out guys.. its clothes, this shit does not define you. Like you i have an interest in street wear, but lets not forget everyone.. 

So please stop stressing out about how dudes dress and just ENJOY the forum, rather than taking every opportunity to piss on everyone.

peace.
December 23, 2013 @ 11:39 AM
koolgtrap

peace.
December 23, 2013 @ 12:01 PM
surimilion

December 23, 2013 @ 01:13 PM
DaPark

^This guy must be DM, I'm not mistaken

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

December 23, 2013 @ 01:18 PM
real nigga

LMAOOOOOOO

whats wrong

bipolar forum
hb like any other forum suffers from "popularity problem" where a userno matter the quality of their fits(and this is largely subjective) can be they'll get upvoted for the sake of being  a popular member or known for having good pieces of clothes(or even post count/join date).Do note that i'm not indicting hundredyenboy or his fit in specific but a general attitude and tendency towards a certain behaviour around nearly any clique/(fashion)forum.
Lmao this nigga always tries soooo hard to sound intelligent. Dead at analyzing behaviors of 13 year old frail asians on a fashion forum

#3jeanshawty #nomeatjustsauce

December 23, 2013 @ 01:53 PM
YoungRizal

freezin rain last night

Trift
n(n)nomad
RRLCordCargo
WoolFootscape
man if you just wore the rain coat like intended this shit wouldve been
Trying to stitch things  up haha but I see what you're sayin though. 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

December 23, 2013 @ 02:43 PM
xXxUs3rN4mexXx

LMAOOOOOOO

whats wrong

bipolar forum
Lmao this nigga always tries soooo hard to sound intelligent. Dead at analyzing behaviors of 13 year old frail asians on a fashion forum
lol fair enough
December 23, 2013 @ 05:29 PM
blakebru

Roots
william rast
levis 501
vans
seiko quartz
why are you always looking up, it looks like your afraid of god coming down to beat your ass because your outfits are so wack 
December 23, 2013 @ 06:19 PM
SonOfRise

I GOT INTO HONORS COLLEGE
:slick: :fire: :slick: :fire: :slick: :fire:
The tree has better fits than you

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

December 23, 2013 @ 06:27 PM
adoboFosho

I GOT INTO HONORS COLLEGE
:slick: :fire: :slick: :fire: :slick: :fire:
underrated post

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

December 23, 2013 @ 10:24 PM
YoungRizal

Never last minute xmas shop smh

Uniqlo Fleece
SupLevisQuilted
Sammy710
SupTimbs

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.