[Official] WDYWT 2013

Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:26
Originally posted by Inactive User
Post a pic of your chick brah. 
Why would I flex my girl on Hb? 
you dudes on some dos equis 
Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:26
yea my white shoe game isn't good right now, apparently everyone hates stan smiths too
Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:31
yea my white shoe game isn't good right now, apparently everyone hates stan smiths too
yes dude

I told them that stan smith were the bomb but fuck them,

anyway, change on some green stan smith, these ogeez are soooo doooope I swear
Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:35
yes dude

I'd rather put that money into my common projects/visvim fund right now lol
Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:36

fit is straight trash
Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:44
Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:48
your jealous cause He can dress like shit and pull 7-10 bitches

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:53
yes dude

lol , stan smith used to be what, 60$?
Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:59
yeah but ya boy is broke af right now anyway, don't have 60 to spare smh
Oct 22, 2013 @ 23:02
hey guys. new to the forum and new to street wear and designer wear in general. 
Be honest and please don't make fun of me if it is bad. I know the shoes are not the best in the world. Thanks
Polo Flannel
Givenchy Long T shirt / kilt (down to knees)
Nudies Black Jeans
Nike air Sneakers (My weakest part of outfit)
Gilly Suits
Oct 22, 2013 @ 23:09
$65~80 Bills depending on the model. Funny thing is next to Jordan's and Nike's, Adidas is the next most popular sneaker in Boston due to things like "3 Stripes for Boston" and a host of older gangs using them. Stan Smith's were popular here for awhile and with their return I expect them to come back strong here. Though Hypebeast definitely ain't fcukin with Stan Smith's but who gives a fcuk.

I wear shit due to loyalty to my city so I usually wear Boston based brands (Skateshops like RAW or Orchard, Penfield, New Balance, always buy a pair of timbs, Jiberish, etc) or things adopted into our culture. So I prob will buy some when they back.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 23:12
Be honest and please don't make fun of me if it is bad. I know the shoes are not the best in the world. Thanks
Polo Flannel
Nudies Black Jeans
smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
Oct 22, 2013 @ 23:41

recycled because im too lazy to take a new photo 

Olives... olives everywhere.  So sad I slept on em.
Oct 22, 2013 @ 23:50
yeah but ya boy is broke af right now anyway, don't have 60 to spare
if you dont got $60 to spare you shouldnt have a common projects/visvim fund 

where the azn girls at

Oct 23, 2013 @ 00:01
yeah but ya boy is broke af right now anyway, don't have 60 to spare
if you dont got $60 to spare you shouldnt have a common projects/visvim fund 
yeah but that's after I set aside money for stuff I want to do.  I worded it badly, I meant I'm broke right now but I won't be next month when I get paid, and I won't put 60 from my paycheck into another pair of stan smiths cause I don't get paid that much anyway
Oct 23, 2013 @ 00:11
Polo Flannel
Nudies Black Jeans
flamez.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

Oct 23, 2013 @ 00:33
Polo Flannel
Nudies Black Jeans
nike air sneakers lmao
Oct 23, 2013 @ 01:05
$65~80 Bills depending on the model. Funny thing is next to Jordan's and Nike's, Adidas is the next most popular sneaker in Boston due to things like "3 Stripes for Boston" and a host of older gangs using them. Stan Smith's were popular here for awhile and with their return I expect them to come back strong here. Though Hypebeast definitely ain't fcukin with Stan Smith's but who gives a fcuk.

I wear shit due to loyalty to my city so I usually wear Boston based brands (Skateshops like RAW or Orchard, Penfield, New Balance, always buy a pair of timbs, Jiberish, etc) or things adopted into our culture. So I prob will buy some when they back.

Hah good looks on the adidas comment - I still got a pair of hightop all white top 10s just to rep the bean.
Oct 23, 2013 @ 01:22

uniqlo
uniqlo
pbj
nike

toj
uniqlo
pbj
vans

cav empt
pbj
vans

edit: last couple lol

nlsnl.tumblr.com

Oct 23, 2013 @ 01:28
WDYW3T                  

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

Oct 23, 2013 @ 01:34

toj
uniqlo
pbj
vans

edit: last couple lol
second fit is cleeean

fag

Oct 23, 2013 @ 02:28
Polo Flannel
Nudies Black Jeans

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

Oct 23, 2013 @ 02:42
To go walk dog

| devenmmccoy.tumblr.com | | devenmmccoy | IG | https://www.flickr.com/photos/78628245@N07/

Oct 23, 2013 @ 02:43
@nelsonLIUser
do you go to school/work by 23rd and park? i saw some dude wearing that same exact outfit in your second pic

ig quinnandres

Oct 23, 2013 @ 02:53
Polo Flannel
Nudies Black Jeans

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

Oct 23, 2013 @ 03:07

DEADDDD, that shit is from the Postal movie, worst movie i've seen in my life, but that Todd face edit is immaculate smokeyface
Oct 23, 2013 @ 04:17

ANTHEM
Rothco
Stussy
Timex
A.P.C.
WTAPS Vans

Instagram: @patrickromain

Oct 23, 2013 @ 04:19
wut u lookin @?
Oct 23, 2013 @ 04:24
Polo Flannel
Nudies Black Jeans
info on those Nike air sneakers?
I dont think they are the weakest part of your outfit, they add contrast to everything else you're wearing especially the hint of light blue on your nikes opposes that of your Givenchy kilt.
Overall I would have to say this is 9/10
would 10/10 if the kilt (and or iphone) had studs

Inactive User

Oct 23, 2013 @ 05:45
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.