[Official] WDYWT 2013

5 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 02, 2013 @ 08:11:31
Originally posted by Inactive User

uu
uniqlo
nike
pocky
almond pockies 
A$AP Pocky

Instagram: @realronjunior

September 02, 2013 @ 08:28:11
September 02, 2013 @ 10:08:48
lol poor tracy, nobody pays attention to you anymore
September 02, 2013 @ 10:34:27
**edit- Quick question to anyone who knows, in terms of quality which shoe brand is better visvim or rick owens?
Late on this one but in my experience RO sole quality is shit compared to visvim...the soles on these things are as soft as an eraser, if you don't add taps or get them re-soled from day one just they don't last....However in saying that the uppers are fairly solid and well made.

As has been mentioned before, the two brands represent fairly distinct and separate markets within the realms of fashion footwear....perhaps not as clear cut as form vs function but you get the idea.
September 02, 2013 @ 10:40:51

Nice geos mackness, and the shorts work well here

Nice and simple smokeyface

Powerful Wizard and Berserker good looks too!
September 02, 2013 @ 13:00:21
Is still wear NBHD and Wtaps on the regular, just as I still wear some old Supreme and Vans. I have many styles and I think one should dress for the occasion. Today I'm in a Uniqlo T and jeans and Flyknits. If I have a business meeting I might be in a blazer and slacks, dinner with the Mrs maybe some Bedwin chinos and an oxford. And on a lazy Saturday or Sunday in the city, fuck it, I might be in jersey basketball shorts, tall tee and big ass clunky sneakers. It ain't that serious.

And the poser comment is funny considering I live within a 15 minute walk of most of the flagship shops of the brands I wear, including Rick Owens, on a first name basis with most of the staff, I work in the industry, go to the shows, parties and exhibitions and make enough money to buy the shit so...

I hate to beat a dead horse but this board used to be a community, now it's so hostile and aggressive.
smokeyface

www.nagoyayom.com

September 02, 2013 @ 13:22:47
what you know about walking to the rick owens store and they salute
September 02, 2013 @ 13:24:30
dead @ debating wearing hat front or backwards

◕ ◡ ◕ < yo momma )

September 02, 2013 @ 13:40:15
post some FUCKING FITS FFFFFFFFFFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKJ
September 02, 2013 @ 15:12:46

spiewak
james perse
a.p.c
vaps
September 02, 2013 @ 15:22:07
Hey mackness since you dislike it could you give me some feed back same with you Don Franciso.
For the first fit, change the shoes to authentics or old skools and a different shirt. Pants look fine. For the second fit just change the cargos into some jeans and it would get a pass. The last fit with the Old Dirt Bag shirt or whatever (I kinda dig the shirt) just throw on some jeans and different shoes. They aren't that terrible and are easy fixes! 
September 02, 2013 @ 15:27:01
lol poor tracy, nobody pays attention to you anymore

- Tracy Jackson
September 02, 2013 @ 16:16:38
gothninja exists as a subculture only because it impresses losers that grew up watching video games and jerking off to children's anime. it looks cool and edgy to them. when gothninjas post a photo on the internet, they are in control over the lighting, composition, and content of this photo. they can emulate an aesthetic seen so many times growing up in comic books/video games/movies etc. for this reason, gothninja pictures look cool and edgy to the weak, pale geeks of the world when they come to sufu, or 4chan, or stylezeitgeist, or pinterest, or thefedoralounge. when you take them outside this frame of reference, and capture someone trying to posture as "gothninja" while walking down santa monica boulevard with a slice of pizza in their hand, it becomes very obvious how pathetic their charade is. they lose control of their aesthetic in the real world and it's sad to behold. so instead they avoid being seen eating pizza, and try to slink around in the shadows smoking cigarettes, sending their mom to buy groceries so as not to be seen with luncheon meats in their hand. they avoid going to the beach because they know it's impossible to perpetuate their carefully crafted image there. it's like a symphony of spaghetti, and it makes me cringe.
September 02, 2013 @ 16:37:19
so we agree that people wear clothes? 
September 02, 2013 @ 16:54:23
September 02, 2013 @ 17:11:28

September 02, 2013 @ 17:19:25
So much money wasted for that hockey top just to look like that. 

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 02, 2013 @ 18:18:28
gothninja exists as a subculture only because it impresses losers that grew up watching video games and jerking off to children's anime. it looks cool and edgy to them. when gothninjas post a photo on the internet, they are in control over the lighting, composition, and content of this photo. they can emulate an aesthetic seen so many times growing up in comic books/video games/movies etc. for this reason, gothninja pictures look cool and edgy to the weak, pale geeks of the world when they come to sufu, or 4chan, or stylezeitgeist, or pinterest, or thefedoralounge. when you take them outside this frame of reference, and capture someone trying to posture as "gothninja" while walking down santa monica boulevard with a slice of pizza in their hand, it becomes very obvious how pathetic their charade is. they lose control of their aesthetic in the real world and it's sad to behold. so instead they avoid being seen eating pizza, and try to slink around in the shadows smoking cigarettes, sending their mom to buy groceries so as not to be seen with luncheon meats in their hand. they avoid going to the beach because they know it's impossible to perpetuate their carefully crafted image there. it's like a symphony of spaghetti, and it makes me cringe.
this nigga terio at popeyes.
say oooooo.

andre lookin clean. 

fag

September 02, 2013 @ 18:23:43

finally un-ds the hockey top,..
makes a bad fit
September 02, 2013 @ 19:11:52
fit isnt bad , shoes just dont belong . 
September 02, 2013 @ 19:13:47

Blank T
LVC
Adidas
September 02, 2013 @ 19:26:14

size up on pants and a darker color, change the shoes for some skate shoes
September 02, 2013 @ 19:45:19
September 02, 2013 @ 19:50:12

WTB Henny Jersey sz S-M Supreme Vans 9.5-10.5

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x