[Official] WDYWT 2013

September 01, 2013 @ 22:23:28
the fact that i had to ask myself if that was danielle or not killed the fit 

i love u all

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 01, 2013 @ 22:45:31
Rarely am I compelled to post in here, but here are some shit quality photos of todays KBOS fit for your eyes.

Shirt is uniqlo the rest is RL shit.
fat         0880080086
i didnt know usernames could be that long.
September 01, 2013 @ 23:22:03

instagram: @timcchuan

September 01, 2013 @ 23:24:13
gothninja exists as a subculture only because it impresses losers that grew up watching video games and jerking off to children's anime. it looks cool and edgy to them. when gothninjas post a photo on the internet, they are in control over the lighting, composition, and content of this photo. they can emulate an aesthetic seen so many times growing up in comic books/video games/movies etc. for this reason, gothninja pictures look cool and edgy to the weak, pale geeks of the world when they come to sufu, or 4chan, or stylezeitgeist, or pinterest, or thefedoralounge. when you take them outside this frame of reference, and capture someone trying to posture as "gothninja" while walking down santa monica boulevard with a slice of pizza in their hand, it becomes very obvious how pathetic their charade is. they lose control of their aesthetic in the real world and it's sad to behold. so instead they avoid being seen eating pizza, and try to slink around in the shadows smoking cigarettes, sending their mom to buy groceries so as not to be seen with luncheon meats in their hand. they avoid going to the beach because they know it's impossible to perpetuate their carefully crafted image there. it's like a symphony of spaghetti, and it makes me cringe.
September 01, 2013 @ 23:28:35
Rarely am I compelled to post in here, but here are some shit quality photos of todays KBOS fit for your eyes.

Shirt is uniqlo the rest is RL shit.
no ether but you certainly didnt learn anything from those "golden ages".
That's fine, I dress for myself and like what I wear. I never claimed to be the style god, nor am I competing, in fact I seen a fit or two from you and they were pretty good. No need to be salty cuz I spoke my mind previously.
this is a good attitude about clothing, like what you wear. 

fag

September 02, 2013 @ 00:06:38
Originally posted by Inactive User
tee from norse projects?
10 Deep baseball tee
September 02, 2013 @ 00:57:34
gothninja exists as a subculture only because it impresses losers that grew up watching video games and jerking off to children's anime. it looks cool and edgy to them. when gothninjas post a photo on the internet, they are in control over the lighting, composition, and content of this photo. they can emulate an aesthetic seen so many times growing up in comic books/video games/movies etc. for this reason, gothninja pictures look cool and edgy to the weak, pale geeks of the world when they come to sufu, or 4chan, or stylezeitgeist, or pinterest, or thefedoralounge. when you take them outside this frame of reference, and capture someone trying to posture as "gothninja" while walking down santa monica boulevard with a slice of pizza in their hand, it becomes very obvious how pathetic their charade is. they lose control of their aesthetic in the real world and it's sad to behold. so instead they avoid being seen eating pizza, and try to slink around in the shadows smoking cigarettes, sending their mom to buy groceries so as not to be seen with luncheon meats in their hand. they avoid going to the beach because they know it's impossible to perpetuate their carefully crafted image there. it's like a symphony of spaghetti, and it makes me cringe.
Lol I never said gothninja was mature, i agree that it looks stupid as hell, but the-arm and cboom do a good job w/o going full retard

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 02, 2013 @ 01:08:23
Is still wear NBHD and Wtaps on the regular, just as I still wear some old Supreme and Vans. I have many styles and I think one should dress for the occasion. Today I'm in a Uniqlo T and jeans and Flyknits. If I have a business meeting I might be in a blazer and slacks, dinner with the Mrs maybe some Bedwin chinos and an oxford. And on a lazy Saturday or Sunday in the city, fuck it, I might be in jersey basketball shorts, tall tee and big ass clunky sneakers. It ain't that serious.

And the poser comment is funny considering I live within a 15 minute walk of most of the flagship shops of the brands I wear, including Rick Owens, on a first name basis with most of the staff, I work in the industry, go to the shows, parties and exhibitions and make enough money to buy the shit so...

I hate to beat a dead horse but this board used to be a community, now it's so hostile and aggressive.
September 02, 2013 @ 01:11:06
cboom info on ur business tho, i wanna walk in rick owens and not get eyed like im about to snatch something and run smokeyface
September 02, 2013 @ 01:28:55
Hee hee hee he hehehe heeeeeeee duh da da dadala da da dun dan dadalada daaaaa!
- Tracy Jackson
September 02, 2013 @ 01:56:45

uu
uniqlo
nike
pocky
September 02, 2013 @ 02:03:23
Originally posted by Inactive User

uu
uniqlo
nike
pocky
almond pockies smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

Twitter: @TheYoungWagner IG: ThaYoungWagner Tumblr: theyoungwagner.tumblr.com

September 02, 2013 @ 02:40:20

Making My Dreams My Reality

September 02, 2013 @ 03:16:35

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

September 02, 2013 @ 03:31:46
Is still wear NBHD and Wtaps on the regular, just as I still wear some old Supreme and Vans. I have many styles and I think one should dress for the occasion. Today I'm in a Uniqlo T and jeans and Flyknits. If I have a business meeting I might be in a blazer and slacks, dinner with the Mrs maybe some Bedwin chinos and an oxford. And on a lazy Saturday or Sunday in the city, fuck it, I might be in jersey basketball shorts, tall tee and big ass clunky sneakers. It ain't that serious.

And the poser comment is funny considering I live within a 15 minute walk of most of the flagship shops of the brands I wear, including Rick Owens, on a first name basis with most of the staff, I work in the industry, go to the shows, parties and exhibitions and make enough money to buy the shit so...

I hate to beat a dead horse but this board used to be a community, now it's so hostile and aggressive.
Can you get me into a show? Do you really got it like that?
September 02, 2013 @ 03:47:16
September 02, 2013 @ 03:57:44
September 02, 2013 @ 04:00:49
Hee hee hee he hehehe heeeeeeee duh da da dadala da da dun dan dadalada daaaaa!
- Tracy Jackson
U should submit to have your brain studied i think you might just be the first case of some undiscovered mental disorder
September 02, 2013 @ 04:19:34
wuh taps
sweatshorts
sup x vans sk8 hi's

September 02, 2013 @ 04:30:14
Can you get me into a show? Do you really got it like that?

You in Tokyo?
September 02, 2013 @ 04:31:18
Tokyo... Ohio.. same thing
September 02, 2013 @ 04:31:35

apc x carhartt
oldblue co
fragment chucks
nice plants, bruh.
September 02, 2013 @ 04:38:35
Damn nigga all white u in heaven or sum shit

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 02, 2013 @ 05:26:28
September 02, 2013 @ 06:09:32
Nothing good ever comes from fit vids.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x