[Official] WDYWT 2013

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 15, 2013 @ 09:37:27
Originally posted by Inactive User
where is it dirty in my room? the shit on my bed is just clean bedding im too lazy to put on because its 2:23am stop coming with weak ether smh u stipp upset i shit on you in that video 
just ignore him pls

:0

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 15, 2013 @ 10:02:44
out here posting a fucking selfie for internet nigs lmao

basic shit to go have a nintendo 64 party and smoke weed *yawn*

smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

brvndon.tumblr.com

July 15, 2013 @ 10:12:12
To go play League of Legends
July 15, 2013 @ 10:35:41
Nigga where you been? You still at Apple?

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

July 15, 2013 @ 10:37:32

Sneakercon was amazing this weekend. Nice meeting all you fellow Forum members
Mayimbe181 x Mutombo
Upper level View of the Con
Mayimbe181 x Russell Westbrook 
Twitter x Vine x Instagram username is ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> Mayimbe181
July 15, 2013 @ 11:11:11

yesterdayz
where did u get that OF shirt doe
July 15, 2013 @ 15:49:13

.wa do dem.

July 15, 2013 @ 16:21:43
^ fit 6/10, lighting 1/10

fag

July 15, 2013 @ 17:35:02
quoted the wrong mafucka
July 15, 2013 @ 17:59:56

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

July 15, 2013 @ 18:01:10
where is it dirty in my room? the shit on my bed is just clean bedding im too lazy to put on because its 2:23am stop coming with weak ether smh u stipp upset i shit on you in that video 
just ignore him pls
Shut the fuck up

Nigga coming at me when he thirsted like a bitch and ended up getting friends zoned

- Tracy Jackson
July 15, 2013 @ 18:17:50
Tracy u realize nobody likes like at all my dude. Even London hates you and u stay slobbering him. If I were you I'd change my username cus this shtick u trying to pull just ain't working out 

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

July 15, 2013 @ 18:20:21
Tracy u realize nobody likes like at all my dude. Even London hates you and u stay slobbering him. If I were you I'd change my username cus this shtick u trying to pull just ain't working out 

- Tracy Jackson
July 15, 2013 @ 18:21:14
his trolling isnt funny at all and tries toooo hard

- ToyotaGuy
July 15, 2013 @ 18:25:16

excuse the wrinkly shirt
id on shoes?
July 15, 2013 @ 18:28:01

excuse the wrinkly shirt
id on shoes?
Yeezy Roshes
July 15, 2013 @ 18:31:45
July 15, 2013 @ 18:52:44

- ToyotaGuy
you guys acting like im here to entertain you. i dont care for people like you your just a sheep in my eyes your just another person to add to hbs population you dont do anything your just like the extras in movies

You come on here just to look at fits, post a fit. then same every single day you repeat that you  post shit that knowone cares to look at. niggas cant say they dont like looking at my posts otherwise they wouldnt bother reacting to them and getting all hurt by them or down voting my posts. if people didnt care theyd ignore it

In other words your boring 

i only care for JON, Welovelondon, Oneallah, Romel, London and John Lamone (if you salute Tracy then ill add you) 
Shouts out to them aswell!

All the rest of you are boring people in general. again your just sheep

- Tracy Jackson
July 15, 2013 @ 19:22:42

- ToyotaGuy
you guys acting like im here to entertain you. i dont care for people like you your just a sheep in my eyes your just another person to add to hbs population you dont do anything your just like the extras in movies

You come on here just to look at fits, post a fit. then same every single day you repeat that you  post shit that knowone cares to look at. niggas cant say they dont like looking at my posts otherwise they wouldnt bother reacting to them and getting all hurt by them or down voting my posts. if people didnt care theyd ignore it

i only care for JON, Welovelondon, Oneallah, Romel, London and John Lamone (if you salute Tracy then ill add you) 

- Tracy Jackson
This site isn't meant to be your life fam. You are SUPPOSSED  to just come and post/look at fits that's the fucking point retard. Yet dumb lonely niggas like you who can't get attention from real life people feel the need to adopt a fake persona for the purpose of making yor days more interesting. Really is sad I feel bad for u 

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

July 15, 2013 @ 19:27:49

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

July 15, 2013 @ 19:29:47

- ToyotaGuy

- Tracy Jackson
This site isn't meant to be your life fam. You are SUPPOSSED  to just come and post/look at fits that's the fucking point retard. Yet dumb lonely niggas like you who can't get attention from real life people feel the need to adopt a fake persona for the purpose of making yor days more interesting. Really is sad I feel bad for u 
Your not making no sense your saying it as if i come on here 24/7 im out alot and i come on here with my phone rather than going on facebook or twitter all the time.
I bet your on facebook 24/7 stalking girls on facebook and busting over there pics wishing you can have them. Fuckboy

your life is shit tbh your one of those ugly ass pinoys who come on here with your shit ass threads. looking plain all the damn time!

You guys are sad for even coming on here. you come on here to post fits to boys and rate boys on there looks and shit I.e that Hansum Boy shit. and the thing that makes me laugh is that you all care to do these things like it actually means something to you. 

- Tracy Jackson
July 15, 2013 @ 19:36:29
Pinoy? Na I'm white. And I ain't been on Facebook in years bruh fuck is this 2006?. I'm done talking to ur lame ass

July 15, 2013 @ 19:41:12
Pinoy? Na I'm white. And I ain't been on Facebook in years bruh fuck is this 2006?. I'm done talking to ur lame ass
Your not done till i ignore you. everything i will say you will bite back. It must suck to be hurt over a nigga on some Fashion Thread
- Tracy Jackson
July 15, 2013 @ 19:52:39
July 15, 2013 @ 20:03:13
Hence why i called you all sheep.

- Tracy Jackson
July 15, 2013 @ 21:05:11
what r the red shoes that alelaughingude wears all the time ? i actually kinda like them and can i more info on erics last nikes i saw theyre roshes but what model?

i love u all

July 15, 2013 @ 21:06:12
what r the red shoes that alelaughingude wears all the time ? i actually kinda like them and can i more info on erics last nikes i saw theyre roshes but what model?
Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse QS “USA Red” are the shoes Alex wears
July 15, 2013 @ 21:13:34
They're Roshe Run FB that dude up there said, in the "Yeezy" colorway

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251292437367?hlp=false&var=550253833143
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x