Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 28, 2013 @ 06:31 PM
OR NAH

i love that jacket 

where the azn girls at

July 28, 2013 @ 06:51 PM

Inactive

room looks like hes a lowkey a hoarder too
im a hoarder because i have a box of hangers and some garbage oh ok 
dead @ feelings caught
July 28, 2013 @ 06:51 PM

Inactive

dead @ box of hangers but u always wear the same clothes
July 28, 2013 @ 06:52 PM
thrillmatic

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

July 28, 2013 @ 07:10 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

fell off

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

July 28, 2013 @ 08:42 PM
mackness

wtf is up with those jeans Alex

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

July 28, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
suparise71

http://tinychat.com/hbfam Londons on cam niggas

Its an honor!

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

July 28, 2013 @ 09:00 PM
thrillmatic

I'm open to constructive criticism on this fit. Must be the shirt, the APCs and Vans look right to me.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

July 28, 2013 @ 09:03 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

where yo under shirt B
flannels is in but not broke back mountain western wear 

July 28, 2013 @ 09:08 PM

Inactive

I'm open to constructive criticism on this fit. Must be the shirt, the APCs and Vans look right to me.
nuttin rly "wrong" wit the fit IMO. its hot so i understand the unbuttoning + no undershirt, altho doin the opposite woulda got u less downvotes.
July 28, 2013 @ 09:10 PM
gil

shirt is very ill-fitting. most short sleeve shirts are a hit and miss in most fits. the sleeves on it look a little too long and loose. the shirt is also too long. not to mention that the design is some-what off putting.

the jeans look totally fine to me but the vans are sort of ugly. all black vans are also a hit and miss. i would just get some new vans. plus dont hide the laces, looks better when you dont. 

fag

July 28, 2013 @ 09:13 PM
thrillmatic

where yo under shirt B
flannels is in but not broke back mountain western wear 
nuttin rly "wrong" wit the fit IMO. its hot so i understand the unbuttoning + no undershirt, altho doin the opposite woulda got u less downvotes.
lol london, but its not a flannel, its a plaid cotton shirt, but i got you

yeah i was wearing a wifebeater tank underneath. in the future I'll just wear an under armour performance shirt and button my shirts all the way up, i realized i look like i'm trying to get drunk in that picture

July 28, 2013 @ 09:27 PM
thrillmatic

shirt is very ill-fitting. most short sleeve shirts are a hit and miss in most fits. the sleeves on it look a little too long and loose. the shirt is also too long. not to mention that the design is some-what off putting.

the jeans look totally fine to me but the vans are sort of ugly. all black vans are also a hit and miss. i would just get some new vans. plus dont hide the laces, looks better when you dont. 
Great advice bruh bruh! The shirt used to be long sleeve, I took it to a tailor so the sleeves were shortened. Based off of what I'm reading I could possibly take it back. I don't buy tons of shirts, just alter the ones I have until they fit perfectly.

The Vans aren't Authentics, they're Old Skools. Should've bought the A's. I just ordered all white A's and they will get heavy work in my shoe rotation. Also scoping the Sk8-Hi's in black and white, The-Arm wears those well and they aren't bulky like most high-top sneakers.

July 28, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
Captain Al

...Also scoping the Sk8-Hi's in black and white, [BECAUSE] The-Arm wears those well and...

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

July 28, 2013 @ 09:49 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

Great advice bruh bruh! The shirt used to be long sleeve, I took it to a tailor so the sleeves were shortened. Based off of what I'm reading I could possibly take it back. I don't buy tons of shirts, just alter the ones I have until they fit perfectly.

The Vans aren't Authentics, they're Old Skools. Should've bought the A's. I just ordered all white A's and they will get heavy work in my shoe rotation. Also scoping the Sk8-Hi's in black and white, The-Arm wears those well and they aren't bulky like most high-top sneakers.
ian connor

July 28, 2013 @ 09:50 PM
suparise71

ian connor
why did you go london

Come on cam in abit 

- Tracy Jackson

July 28, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
The hypebeast god

Ur mum is a whore m8
July 28, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
pw

No, it's shopped. You can see the blur outline around his pants and even an un-blurred space by his left shoe.
Wow didn't see that, all right nevermind, I was wrong. Good looks, b.

it is photoshopped, i'm still learning on how to reach a decent dof!
July 28, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

No, it's shopped. You can see the blur outline around his pants and even an un-blurred space by his left shoe.

so you photoshopped your clothing, and you even admitting you photoshopped it? 
shit even if you photoshopped it, I still wouldnt admit it.......

edit: i totally misread that, nvm

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

July 28, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
pw

so you photoshopped your clothing, and you even admitting you photoshopped it? 
shit even if you photoshopped it, I still wouldnt admit it.......
haha the clothing isn't what's photoshopped. I wanted the focus to be on the outfit, not my room
July 28, 2013 @ 11:00 PM
VVNDS

July 28, 2013 @ 11:01 PM
Doriftos

July 28, 2013 @ 11:12 PM
daytona squared

even with that angle i can tell the shirt is too long and the pants fit like shit and ur corny as fuck for wearing those loafers please dont tell me u saw that 2010 apc PS kanye fit he wore with the blazer and thought this would be a good idea.....

rip subprime

July 28, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

#cozyboyz
July 29, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
putanginamo

くそったれ

July 29, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
suparise71

- Tracy Jackson

July 29, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

them angles cant svae u 

July 29, 2013 @ 01:32 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

size up on shirt
July 29, 2013 @ 01:32 AM
Captain Al

size up on jokes

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

July 29, 2013 @ 01:34 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

size up on you mad

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.