March 7, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
notXaiver

My fucking dad thinks everything in his life is a conspiracy, like this nigga takes it to the extreme. he puts two things that dont relate in any way but will still correlate them together and pull out a conspiracy. He dont even believe in all that illuminati stuff tho.  In his mind everything is only happening to him, and that the whole world is after him. One good example is that this nigga thinks people come into our crib and fuck with HIS stuff almost every time we all leave. Somebody will tell this nigga something like "You Live On Gilmore Street?" and this nigga will pull up something in his mind from like 2 years ago on how he had a fight with a nigga named gilmore, and he will think you somehow know about it. 

Yall know anybody like this?
Like is this some kind of disorder or physcological fuck up?
March 7, 2013 @ 06:09 AM
Cheeched

March 7, 2013 @ 07:51 AM
unemployed

idk how to tell u this but,

ur dad is gay
March 7, 2013 @ 08:09 AM
veryrareandbased

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

March 7, 2013 @ 08:09 AM
asapraq

sounds like paranoid personality disorder. 
March 7, 2013 @ 08:34 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

someone needs a fat doobie.

right?

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

March 8, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
dmwalking

Real talk, that's a real psychological disorder.  Brace yourself because it can get worse.  It's super hard to get those kind of people to seek treatment because, for example, if you try to tell him he's just being paranoid, he may suddenly factor YOU into his paranoid delusions and things will get really creepy.  If you try to suggest he get medical help, he'll think you're conspiring against him.  

Just keep a close eye on him.  The moment he becomes a danger to you or those around him, talk to your mom and have her have him admitted.  It's gonna be heart breaking so I don't suggest you stay around and watch because depending on his personality, he may go kicking and screaming. 

Good luck my dude. But for real, keep an eye on that.  It could get bad. It could get severe.  And if you're lucky and it stays level, then you're lucky. Just consider him eccentric. 

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

March 8, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
KiddCoast

Son must be smoking fat doobies 24/7 cool im afraid your pops has a case of the weed paranoia

Twitter: @KiddCoast

March 8, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
origins

Definitely extreme paranoia and possibly schizophrenic.
March 8, 2013 @ 03:31 AM
dismiss

My fucking dad thinks everything in his life is a conspiracy, like this nigga takes it to the extreme. he puts two things that dont relate in any way but will still correlate them together and pull out a conspiracy. He dont even believe in all that illuminati stuff tho.  In his mind everything is only happening to him, and that the whole world is after him. One good example is that this nigga thinks people come into our crib and fuck with HIS stuff almost every time we all leave. Somebody will tell this nigga something like "You Live On Gilmore Street?" and this nigga will pull up something in his mind from like 2 years ago on how he had a fight with a nigga named gilmore, and he will think you somehow know about it. 

Yall know anybody like this?
Like is this some kind of disorder or physcological fuck up?
my mom was like this when she was on meth.  Sleep deprivation will do this also.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

March 8, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
iggyhaxor

hes not your real dad, john redcorn is
March 8, 2013 @ 06:10 AM
paulywalnuts

does he do drugs?  serious question.  has he ever been checked out or diagnosed?  family history?  

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

March 8, 2013 @ 06:25 AM
YoungRizal

Advice your dad to lay off the crack pipe

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

March 8, 2013 @ 06:46 AM
oneallah

buy a box logo, and everything will become clear
March 8, 2013 @ 07:15 AM
johnathan

did u fuck?

free max b 2013

March 9, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
notXaiver

does he do drugs?  serious question.  has he ever been checked out or diagnosed?  family history?  
no, no past family genes, no drugs, never diagnosed with any of this, i just brought this shit up to him today and he laughed at me and said i was stupid, and sat on the couch and thought about it for like 10 mins, or atleast i think so cuz then he brought it up again.
its like the nigga is normal all day but when something bad happens hell blame it on something else unrelated, and like when he gets offended tooo

edit: the nigga isnt what yall describing, like this probly  only happens like twice a week, but i think im the only person that personally think this nigga tripping but nobody else can tell, he not like a straight jacket mental hospital tyler the creator type nigga, like hes not visibily fucked up, but idk I think im the only person that caught this shit, i read the shit on webmd.com and i think he got paranoid personality disorder, idk though
March 9, 2013 @ 04:32 AM
paulywalnuts

no, no past family genes, no drugs, never diagnosed with any of this, i just brought this shit up to him today and he laughed at me and said i was stupid, and sat on the couch and thought about it for like 10 mins, or atleast i think so cuz then he brought it up again
well what did he say when he brought it up again?  does he have any sort of perspective, would he be willing and open to a medical evaluation with a doctor he trusts of his choosing?  if theres any doctors he trusts that is 

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

March 9, 2013 @ 06:24 AM
intellect

Definitely extreme paranoia and possibly schizophrenic.
paranoia for sure but not schizo if he can communicate with people and doesnt see shit
March 9, 2013 @ 08:05 AM
notXaiver

no, no past family genes, no drugs, never diagnosed with any of this, i just brought this shit up to him today and he laughed at me and said i was stupid, and sat on the couch and thought about it for like 10 mins, or atleast i think so cuz then he brought it up again
well what did he say when he brought it up again?  does he have any sort of perspective, would he be willing and open to a medical evaluation with a doctor he trusts of his choosing?  if theres any doctors he trusts that is 
nigga wtf, this aint doctor phil, it aint that big of a deal

edit: and he was talking about how i was dumb while he laughed it off again
March 9, 2013 @ 03:37 PM
Guwop

March 9, 2013 @ 05:27 PM
dmwalking

Dog, that's how it starts.   It starts small. Sometimes it stays small. But just keep an eye on it cuz it can get bad.   

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

March 9, 2013 @ 06:16 PM
EEK A LURKER

Sometimes I think I'm in something like the Truman show but then I remember how much I masturbate. 

.wa do dem.

Please login first to reply.