March 6, 2013 @ 09:00 AM
Soul Rize

For some reason I always seem so serious and competitive when it comes to games. i got a best friend that knows how to troll during games but for me i can't help but take it seriously. EX: hide in seek with friends (us 2 and 7 girls) while i clearly out run the girl just going straight just making it impossible to catch me my friend always gives them that sliever of hope hiding around thin tress and doesn't run when they come but jukes them by mear inches  and continues to do so . and it seems fun.
Any tips on being like that for me? when i get chase i'm in fear and always raises my heartbeat into some adrenaline kinda deal  not sure if that is who i am or is there something that can be done?

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

March 6, 2013 @ 09:06 AM
Cxstanza

smh at op still thinking bitches have cooties

March 6, 2013 @ 09:59 AM
.kciN

Oh fuck me, where do I start... Lmao at OP still playing hide and seek, lmao at OP taking hide and seek serious, lmao at OP's english as a second language ass explanation (How the fuck do you hide IN seek?!) and finally lmao at OP still being a virgin... Real talk, you sound like a mundane cunt that doesn't know how to have fun doe... Log off and work on your people skills or you ain't ever finna get dat pink taco jafeel
March 6, 2013 @ 10:54 AM
johnathan

I know how you feel. I just dont get it. Me and my bros will be playing hide n seek with the bitches and these guys hide in obvious spots to get caught. me I never get found for the rest of the night and they wake up in the morning and still dont find me and they then all go home and then i have to text them like "haha you didnt find me" and they always reply "who is this?" 

free max b 2013

March 6, 2013 @ 03:44 PM
Black Donald Trump

I know how you feel. I just dont get it. Me and my bros will be playing hide n seek with the bitches and these guys hide in obvious spots to get caught. me I never get found for the rest of the night and they wake up in the morning and still dont find me and they then all go home and then i have to text them like "haha you didnt find me" and they always reply "who is this?" 
lol

i cheat at all games
March 7, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
Drake Simpin'

how old r u nigga?
March 7, 2013 @ 02:15 AM
EEK A LURKER

Don't get false feelings with your friend; no one ever talks about the looser getting the girl.
Keep on winning, fuck those holding you back.

.wa do dem.

Please login first to reply.