Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
September 8, 2013 @ 12:42 PM
Artevious McFly

OP gon be like 'Box logo saved my life'
September 8, 2013 @ 01:45 PM
Your Fan

bring up my post.
update: i live in california and i gotta walk to class everyday and one way is 1.5mi RIP my fat
Ugh same, a nigga be sweaty and shit.
September 8, 2013 @ 05:14 PM
bjornvan

bring up my post.
update: i live in california and i gotta walk to class everyday and one way is 1.5mi RIP my fat
Yea you might lose a little weight but not as much as you think.You still need to change your diet.... i'm assuming you didn't though.Just walking won't burn that fat.My mom used to walk 2 miles a day and still eat junk food and wonder why she didn't lose weight.
September 8, 2013 @ 08:39 PM
christianR

bring up my post.
Yea you might lose a little weight but not as much as you think.You still need to change your diet.... i'm assuming you didn't though.Just walking won't burn that fat.My mom used to walk 2 miles a day and still eat junk food and wonder why she didn't lose weight.
i did. for the month i've been here we have been eating healthy like juicing and the weekends are our cheat days.
so far 1month+
September 8, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
iggyhaxor

bring up my post.
i did. for the month i've been here we have been eating healthy like juicing and the weekends are our cheat days.
so far 1month+
juicing is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddd for weight loss are you kidding me?
its WAY easier to drink calories than it is to eat them and your body will not realize its full until youve had too much
i mean i could blend fucking 3 bananas with milk and drink that shit down but if i ate one banana i wouldnt want any more.

yall mfs trying to lose fat you need to start by eating the way you normally would for a month as a fatty but measure every single food and count every calorie that goes in. so you know what your starting macros are.
then cut carbs down by 20g each month (or every 2 months) and start doing intense weight training 4 days a week (with a focus on heavy compound lifts, deadlifts, squats, pullup/chinup, bench, dips) for at least an hour followed by a minimum of 30 minutes of HIIT

after a few months up to 6 days a week and an hour of cardio

eventually you will hit ketosis once you are under 40g of carbs a day, then you can start introducing cheat days (or cheat meals) to speed your metabolism up once a week or once every two weeks

also drink a gallon of water a day

also any carbs you take in should be coming from whole wheat / whole grain, no refined sugars or fast food.

also remember iifym wont get you anywhere unless your on drugs
September 8, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
iggyhaxor

also op go to a doctor and have a blood test done to check your thyroid health/ t3/t4 count. because if your thyroid isnt working properly then you wont lose shit. being "Genetically fat" usually has to do with a thyroid problem running in the family.

you can also supplement this

to get your daily value of iodine (1/8 tblspoon has 2000+% of your daily value of iodine) and thats good for thyroid health
September 8, 2013 @ 11:51 PM
bjornvan

been using that salt for years
September 9, 2013 @ 07:35 AM
Your Fan

bring up my post.
so far 1month+
juicing is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddd for weight loss are you kidding me?
its WAY easier to drink calories than it is to eat them and your body will not realize its full until youve had too much
i mean i could blend fucking 3 bananas with milk and drink that shit down but if i ate one banana i wouldnt want any more.

yall mfs trying to lose fat you need to start by eating the way you normally would for a month as a fatty but measure every single food and count every calorie that goes in. so you know what your starting macros are.
then cut carbs down by 20g each month (or every 2 months) and start doing intense weight training 4 days a week (with a focus on heavy compound lifts, deadlifts, squats, pullup/chinup, bench, dips) for at least an hour followed by a minimum of 30 minutes of HIIT

after a few months up to 6 days a week and an hour of cardio

eventually you will hit ketosis once you are under 40g of carbs a day, then you can start introducing cheat days (or cheat meals) to speed your metabolism up once a week or once every two weeks

also drink a gallon of water a day

also any carbs you take in should be coming from whole wheat / whole grain, no refined sugars or fast food.

also remember iifym wont get you anywhere unless your on drugs
That's that Keto, cut my carbs back to 20g a day and ate at a good deficit 1500cals daily dropped 70 lbs
September 9, 2013 @ 07:36 PM
spriteremix

so many uneducated wanna be fitness and health gurus in here

most of u are giving terrible advice

this dude failed already anyway

realistically u can lose dramatic amounts of weight if u are really dedicated day in and day out

it doesnt take "years" 

went to the last page of this hoping to see a victory pic only to see OP talking about still being fat

massive thread flop

September 9, 2013 @ 08:44 PM
powerball

realistically u can lose dramatic amounts of weight if u are really dedicated day in and day out

it doesnt take "years" 

went to the last page of this hoping to see a victory pic only to see OP talking about still being fat

massive thread flop

chill out hulk, u expected op to lose 100 lbs in a month or two? idgaf if it takes him a year to lose 60 lbs, ima support my boy christian til the end. positive reinforcements or gtfo
September 9, 2013 @ 09:20 PM
iggyhaxor

it doesnt take "years" 

massive thread flop

you could be in the best shape in the world
your join date makes your argument invalid

kill yourself fuckboy
September 9, 2013 @ 11:04 PM
enterthewu

your health = your freedom

realize this before its too late.
September 10, 2013 @ 02:10 AM
spriteremix

it doesnt take "years" 

massive thread flop

you could be in the best shape in the world
your join date makes your argument invalid

kill yourself fuckboy
the fact u follow this "logic" just makes u the fukboi

im guessing ur still too young and sheepish to realize this tho
September 10, 2013 @ 05:48 AM
christianR

thank u for the support.
stay based 
September 10, 2013 @ 05:51 PM
kbos

^
Word. A lot of us got behind OP and he upped the thread without really giving us any real information on how its going. Whats your weight like now muhvafucka?
September 10, 2013 @ 06:24 PM
adoboFosho

^
Word. A lot of us got behind OP and he upped the thread without really giving us any real information on how its going. Whats your weight like now muhvafucka?
probably the same

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

September 10, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
christianR

ok i cannot lie to my hypebeast bretheren, i gained weight in chicago before i moved to cali.
i was 265 coming to cali and now im 250 i am sorry for hurting u
September 11, 2013 @ 12:24 AM
cheyaaa

hard work pays off. I need to start lifting. I'm frail as f

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

September 11, 2013 @ 12:26 AM
cheyaaa

ok i cannot lie to my hypebeast bretheren, i gained weight in chicago before i moved to cali.
concentrate on yourself. Do you. F everyone else. who are they to you. If you want to eat a burger, do it. Don't force yourself into losing weight just so you can be accepted. Do it because you want to.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

September 11, 2013 @ 12:56 AM
christianR

concentrate on yourself. Do you. F everyone else. who are they to you. If you want to eat a burger, do it. Don't force yourself into losing weight just so you can be accepted. Do it because you want to.
i need to lose weight so i can go skydiving. 225lb is the max weight :/
October 22, 2013 @ 07:40 AM
KiddCoast

so did OP ever fit into the jersey???

Twitter: @KiddCoast

October 23, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
AlphaMale

suspended

so did OP ever fit into the jersey???
If he worked really hard, he could have reached his goal but based of his posts in this thread, that lazy fat fuck made little to no gains.
October 23, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
adoboFosho

it doesnt take "years" 

massive thread flop

chill out hulk, u expected op to lose 100 lbs in a month or two? idgaf if it takes him a year to lose 60 lbs, ima support my boy christian til the end. positive reinforcements or gtfo
lol at month

thread started in march

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

October 23, 2013 @ 05:39 AM
Ruthless

If he reached his goals he'd have come into this thread high & mighty with pics. 

It's obvious he gave up, like 99% of people that want a better body.

this thread is nothing but deceased dreams & aspirations

Let me see those downvotes

October 23, 2013 @ 06:20 AM
johnathan

finally got the before and after photos guys
DAY 1 

DAY 231

free max b 2013

October 23, 2013 @ 01:20 PM
ToMuchMayo

DAY 1 

DAY 231
skrong diet
October 23, 2013 @ 03:05 PM
Hellah Fresh

DAY 1

October 23, 2013 @ 05:56 PM
unknown force

kinda sad too. hb was actually tryna pull for this nigga to come through 
October 23, 2013 @ 06:12 PM
jawesome

OP is a shoutbox regular ain't he? Y'all 100% some fucking losers lmfao

Instagram: prxsh

October 23, 2013 @ 06:36 PM
paulywalnuts

shit is sad...pending heart attack and dude probably gave up 

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

Please login first to reply.