The Journey: From 265 to 180lbs.

April 11, 2013 @ 18:38:47
Do it nicgggvvgga
April 11, 2013 @ 18:40:45
I would fuck me lol
You would fuck you cause that's the only option you have!
Stop being a lazy fuck & make a change b! We all believe in you!
It would suck to get friendzoned again so just do it mane. Stop playin 5 on 1 & hit the gym nigga
my nigga
I'm just lookin out for the homie, real shit.
Yo Christian, real talk. You need to do this for yourself homie. Of course you aren't motivated doing that shit on some shallow shit thats not significant.
EXACTLY! Think about all the great change that's gonna come with this son! 
With each pound lost, comes another year gained, just keep that in mind.
HB ain't for no fat niggaz, H.ealthy B.oyz. Ahaha, but foreal, come on man, if you don't make the change now... Heart disease, I seen my pops go down like that, & it ain't cool.
April 11, 2013 @ 18:40:49
i knew op wasnt gonna stick with this. anyone that needs some sort of artificial motivation to achieve a goal rather than because they really want it wont get anywhere
April 11, 2013 @ 19:22:34
You need to stop the hand to gland combat, Christian!
Hit in the fuckin gym b!
April 11, 2013 @ 19:30:54
lose weight for better looking heart attack memes

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 12, 2013 @ 04:28:25
I know you can do it cause my homie just did it. You just have to commit man.
April 12, 2013 @ 04:29:22
Don't be a fat fuck man, get back in the gym!
April 12, 2013 @ 19:43:31
This the most determination I have seen over a piece of clothing. Good luck anyhow.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

April 23, 2013 @ 04:11:36
did he gave up 3 weeks into it or found someone to trade with?
April 23, 2013 @ 04:32:29
he probably did. i lost more weight

290 in feb
273 as of april 23

83 more pounds to go
September 08, 2013 @ 01:33:17
bring up my post.
update: i live in california and i gotta walk to class everyday and one way is 1.5mi RIP my fat
September 08, 2013 @ 01:47:21
good luck man. i was in the same boat, shits going to take multiple years though. Don't quit

Be about it

September 08, 2013 @ 03:06:21
bring up my post.
update: i live in california and i gotta walk to class everyday and one way is 1.5mi RIP my fat
damn I hope you don't live in So Cal

Hot as fuck atm tongueface
September 08, 2013 @ 07:16:51
bring up my post.
damn I hope you don't live in So Cal

Hot as fuck atm
luckily i dont. i went there a while ago and fuck it was like 90s. oakland is nice because the weather is warm 70-80
September 08, 2013 @ 07:20:44

Inactive User

update on jersey pic? very inspirational.
September 08, 2013 @ 12:42:37
OP gon be like 'Box logo saved my life'
September 08, 2013 @ 13:45:37
bring up my post.
Ugh same, a nigga be sweaty and shit.
September 08, 2013 @ 17:14:01
bring up my post.
Yea you might lose a little weight but not as much as you think.You still need to change your diet.... i'm assuming you didn't though.Just walking won't burn that fat.My mom used to walk 2 miles a day and still eat junk food and wonder why she didn't lose weight.
September 08, 2013 @ 20:39:04
bring up my post.
Yea you might lose a little weight but not as much as you think.You still need to change your diet.... i'm assuming you didn't though.Just walking won't burn that fat.My mom used to walk 2 miles a day and still eat junk food and wonder why she didn't lose weight.
i did. for the month i've been here we have been eating healthy like juicing and the weekends are our cheat days.
so far 1month+
September 08, 2013 @ 23:28:42
bring up my post.
i did. for the month i've been here we have been eating healthy like juicing and the weekends are our cheat days.
so far 1month+
juicing is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddd for weight loss are you kidding me?
its WAY easier to drink calories than it is to eat them and your body will not realize its full until youve had too much
i mean i could blend fucking 3 bananas with milk and drink that shit down but if i ate one banana i wouldnt want any more.

yall mfs trying to lose fat you need to start by eating the way you normally would for a month as a fatty but measure every single food and count every calorie that goes in. so you know what your starting macros are.
then cut carbs down by 20g each month (or every 2 months) and start doing intense weight training 4 days a week (with a focus on heavy compound lifts, deadlifts, squats, pullup/chinup, bench, dips) for at least an hour followed by a minimum of 30 minutes of HIIT

after a few months up to 6 days a week and an hour of cardio

eventually you will hit ketosis once you are under 40g of carbs a day, then you can start introducing cheat days (or cheat meals) to speed your metabolism up once a week or once every two weeks

also drink a gallon of water a day

also any carbs you take in should be coming from whole wheat / whole grain, no refined sugars or fast food.

also remember iifym wont get you anywhere unless your on drugs
September 08, 2013 @ 23:33:57
also op go to a doctor and have a blood test done to check your thyroid health/ t3/t4 count. because if your thyroid isnt working properly then you wont lose shit. being "Genetically fat" usually has to do with a thyroid problem running in the family.

you can also supplement this

to get your daily value of iodine (1/8 tblspoon has 2000+% of your daily value of iodine) and thats good for thyroid health
September 08, 2013 @ 23:51:58
been using that salt for years
September 09, 2013 @ 07:35:28
so far 1month+
juicing is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddd for weight loss are you kidding me?
its WAY easier to drink calories than it is to eat them and your body will not realize its full until youve had too much
i mean i could blend fucking 3 bananas with milk and drink that shit down but if i ate one banana i wouldnt want any more.

yall mfs trying to lose fat you need to start by eating the way you normally would for a month as a fatty but measure every single food and count every calorie that goes in. so you know what your starting macros are.
then cut carbs down by 20g each month (or every 2 months) and start doing intense weight training 4 days a week (with a focus on heavy compound lifts, deadlifts, squats, pullup/chinup, bench, dips) for at least an hour followed by a minimum of 30 minutes of HIIT

after a few months up to 6 days a week and an hour of cardio

eventually you will hit ketosis once you are under 40g of carbs a day, then you can start introducing cheat days (or cheat meals) to speed your metabolism up once a week or once every two weeks

also drink a gallon of water a day

also any carbs you take in should be coming from whole wheat / whole grain, no refined sugars or fast food.

also remember iifym wont get you anywhere unless your on drugs
That's that Keto, cut my carbs back to 20g a day and ate at a good deficit 1500cals daily dropped 70 lbs
September 09, 2013 @ 19:36:56
so many uneducated wanna be fitness and health gurus in here

most of u are giving terrible advice

this dude failed already anyway

realistically u can lose dramatic amounts of weight if u are really dedicated day in and day out

it doesnt take "years" 

went to the last page of this hoping to see a victory pic only to see OP talking about still being fat

massive thread flop

September 09, 2013 @ 20:44:41

realistically u can lose dramatic amounts of weight if u are really dedicated day in and day out

it doesnt take "years" 

went to the last page of this hoping to see a victory pic only to see OP talking about still being fat

massive thread flop

chill out hulk, u expected op to lose 100 lbs in a month or two? idgaf if it takes him a year to lose 60 lbs, ima support my boy christian til the end. positive reinforcements or gtfo
September 09, 2013 @ 21:20:06

it doesnt take "years" 

massive thread flop

you could be in the best shape in the world
your join date makes your argument invalid

kill yourself fuckboy
September 09, 2013 @ 23:04:27
your health = your freedom

realize this before its too late.
September 10, 2013 @ 02:10:31

it doesnt take "years" 

massive thread flop

you could be in the best shape in the world
your join date makes your argument invalid

kill yourself fuckboy
the fact u follow this "logic" just makes u the fukboi

im guessing ur still too young and sheepish to realize this tho
September 10, 2013 @ 05:48:30
thank u for the support.
stay based 
Please login first to reply.
x