March 30, 2013 @ 10:57 PM
adoboFosho

Yeah really the main importance is to count the calories of what you eat. Even if i do eat some unhealthy foods i usually work out extra hard the next day. Oh yeah if you guys don't like running here is a good way that helps me sweat allot of crap out and trim up too. This is a treadmill workout.

Hop on the treadmill
set it to manual...
set the time for 15mins MINIMUM! (if your just starting out)
set your weight etc..
set the incline to 10.0 (pretty much like waling up a hill)
set the speed to 3.0 and start

That alone right there will help you shread and sweat off that weight. Try not to hold on to the rails... just walk on it until the time is up. I always do this before i lift but i set it at 45mins. The best ideal way to do this is to atleast go for 1hr.
that is ridiculous

if anything a pre lift cardio should be only done to warm you up (functional movements like pushups squats shadow boxing and dynamic stretching are more optimal)

better yet don't do cardio hours before or after lift session, if you have no time do it after not before the lift

the reasoning is you want to put full effort in what you do but if for purely appearance you can get away with cardio after lifting if you do it reverse your lifts would suffer 

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

March 31, 2013 @ 12:01 AM
jawesome

lol fat nigga

Instagram: prxsh

April 10, 2013 @ 07:28 PM
christianR

how do i get motivated to lose weight
when i started this thread until maybe a few days ago, i was motivated because some girl friendzoned me so i wanted to get fit.

now i cant get motivated cuz idc about that bop anymore lol
April 10, 2013 @ 07:35 PM
dvzr0

Yeah really the main importance is to count the calories of what you eat. Even if i do eat some unhealthy foods i usually work out extra hard the next day. Oh yeah if you guys don't like running here is a good way that helps me sweat allot of crap out and trim up too. This is a treadmill workout.

Hop on the treadmill
set it to manual...
set your weight etc..

That alone right there will help you shread and sweat off that weight. Try not to hold on to the rails... just walk on it until the time is up. I always do this before i lift but i set it at 45mins. The best ideal way to do this is to atleast go for 1hr.
that is ridiculous

if anything a pre lift cardio should be only done to warm you up (functional movements like pushups squats shadow boxing and dynamic stretching are more optimal)

better yet don't do cardio hours before or after lift session, if you have no time do it after not before the lift

the reasoning is you want to put full effort in what you do but if for purely appearance you can get away with cardio after lifting if you do it reverse your lifts would suffer 
yup. really important to have good form when lifting or you could hurt something, so don't tire yourself out beforehand with cardio. cardio should be done afterwards since your gl will be depleted after lifting the cardio will burn more fat directly
April 10, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
adoboFosho

when i started this thread until maybe a few days ago, i was motivated because some girl friendzoned me so i wanted to get fit.

just look into the mirror and think "would i tap dat?"

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

April 10, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
jamesjebbia

so many more girls become available the more fit you are
April 10, 2013 @ 08:21 PM
Kimo 先生

HB stands for healthy boyz
remembah dat

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

April 10, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
Hellah Fresh

Hop on the treadmill
set it to manual...
set your weight etc..

that is ridiculous

yup. really important to have good form when lifting or you could hurt something, so don't tire yourself out beforehand with cardio. cardio should be done afterwards since your gl will be depleted after lifting the cardio will burn more fat directly
This all depends on You+ your body and how motivated you are. I know the majority of the people would lift first and then run on the treadmill. As for me im the opposite. I Run/Walk on the treadmill for 45mins and then i go lift heavy for about another hour or more. The way i see it is that why would i want to run on the treadmill after i lift and pumped up my muscles to only lose it back by running and burning the fat. Its like i worked out hard for nothing to turn around and burn it off by running? Well everyone is different i like to shred off weight first and then go home feeling pumped. Everyone always told me to run last because your going to be too tired to lift afterwards but i got my body balance enough to do heavy lifting after my cardio. So guys whatever works for you.
April 11, 2013 @ 05:38 AM
adoboFosho

Hop on the treadmill
set it to manual...
set your weight etc..

that is ridiculous

This all depends on You+ your body and how motivated you are. I know the majority of the people would lift first and then run on the treadmill. As for me im the opposite. I Run/Walk on the treadmill for 45mins and then i go lift heavy for about another hour or more. The way i see it is that why would i want to run on the treadmill after i lift and pumped up my muscles to only lose it back by running and burning the fat. Its like i worked out hard for nothing to turn around and burn it off by running? Well everyone is different i like to shred off weight first and then go home feeling pumped. Everyone always told me to run last because your going to be too tired to lift afterwards but i got my body balance enough to do heavy lifting after my cardio. So guys whatever works for you.
you lift more after taxing your legs? not sure if possible to do as heavy squats 
better way is probably a dynamic warmup of body weight squats prob right b4 or something but the best way of all is to keep cardio and lifting hours away so both are fresh and could put full effort into either .... still not sure why your lifts are stronger after cardio instead of fresh

April 11, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
chief

Hop on the treadmill
set it to manual...
set your weight etc..

that is ridiculous

you lift more after taxing your legs? not sure if possible to do as heavy squats 
better way is probably a dynamic warmup of body weight squats prob right b4 or something but the best way of all is to keep cardio and lifting hours away so both are fresh and could put full effort into either .... still not sure why your lifts are stronger after cardio instead of fresh
Same here. If i'm going to run, I do it before I lift. You want to get that blood pumping before you do something that's going to put stress on your muscles. And like someone said above, I like to feel like I lifted when I leave the gym instead of feeling deflated after lifting hard then running. Squats ain't no thang after running either...

•••

April 11, 2013 @ 07:01 AM
unknown force

post a picture of yourself shirtless right now in dis thread

i am waiting
April 11, 2013 @ 07:54 AM
christianR

I would fuck me lol
April 11, 2013 @ 05:32 PM
thatnigga

I would fuck me lol
You would fuck you cause that's the only option you have!
Stop being a lazy fuck & make a change b! We all believe in you!
It would suck to get friendzoned again so just do it mane. Stop playin 5 on 1 & hit the gym nigga
April 11, 2013 @ 05:54 PM
adoboFosho

I would fuck me lol
It would suck to get friendzoned again so just do it mane. Stop playin 5 on 1 & hit the gym nigga
my nigga

April 11, 2013 @ 05:55 PM
kbos

Yo Christian, real talk. You need to do this for yourself homie. Of course you aren't motivated doing that shit on some shallow shit thats not significant.
April 11, 2013 @ 06:38 PM
Jay Z

Do it nicgggvvgga
April 11, 2013 @ 06:40 PM
thatnigga

I would fuck me lol
my nigga
I'm just lookin out for the homie, real shit.
Yo Christian, real talk. You need to do this for yourself homie. Of course you aren't motivated doing that shit on some shallow shit thats not significant.
EXACTLY! Think about all the great change that's gonna come with this son! 
With each pound lost, comes another year gained, just keep that in mind.
HB ain't for no fat niggaz, H.ealthy B.oyz. Ahaha, but foreal, come on man, if you don't make the change now... Heart disease, I seen my pops go down like that, & it ain't cool.
April 11, 2013 @ 06:40 PM
truuuchainz

i knew op wasnt gonna stick with this. anyone that needs some sort of artificial motivation to achieve a goal rather than because they really want it wont get anywhere
April 11, 2013 @ 07:22 PM
thatnigga

You need to stop the hand to gland combat, Christian!
Hit in the fuckin gym b!
April 11, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
Kimo 先生

lose weight for better looking heart attack memes

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

April 12, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
Fonze

I know you can do it cause my homie just did it. You just have to commit man.
April 12, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
.kciN

Don't be a fat fuck man, get back in the gym!
April 12, 2013 @ 07:43 PM
Tony Montana

This the most determination I have seen over a piece of clothing. Good luck anyhow.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

April 23, 2013 @ 04:11 AM
coachzizi

did he gave up 3 weeks into it or found someone to trade with?
April 23, 2013 @ 04:32 AM
ThaGame

he probably did. i lost more weight

290 in feb
273 as of april 23

83 more pounds to go
September 8, 2013 @ 01:33 AM
christianR

bring up my post.
update: i live in california and i gotta walk to class everyday and one way is 1.5mi RIP my fat
September 8, 2013 @ 01:47 AM
RiFF RaFF

good luck man. i was in the same boat, shits going to take multiple years though. Don't quit

Be about it

September 8, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
It's Only Hype

bring up my post.
update: i live in california and i gotta walk to class everyday and one way is 1.5mi RIP my fat
damn I hope you don't live in So Cal

Hot as fuck atm razz
September 8, 2013 @ 07:16 AM
christianR

bring up my post.
damn I hope you don't live in So Cal

Hot as fuck atm
luckily i dont. i went there a while ago and fuck it was like 90s. oakland is nice because the weather is warm 70-80
September 8, 2013 @ 07:20 AM

Inactive

update on jersey pic? very inspirational.

Please login first to reply.