March 21, 2013 @ 03:36 PM
Hellah Fresh

Hey im want in this too! Anyone in here ever looked up Juice diet? Im going to start that shit up next week. If you guys have time watch this documentary on Netflix called: Fat Sick and Nearly Dead. I dont really watch too much stuff like this but after seeing the results im going this. Here is a clip from the movie. You might be able to watch the full video on youtube.

March 23, 2013 @ 05:21 AM
christianR

Here's an update right now. I'm losing a bit of weight. It may not look like it but the jersey doesn't feel as tight as before.

March 23, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
adoboFosho

info on lbs / waist measurement lost

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

March 23, 2013 @ 05:52 AM
Efil4zaggin

Here's an update right now. I'm losing a bit of weight. It may not look like it but the jersey doesn't feel as tight as before.

You have to contact the hb member "metameme" for help
someone show his fit pic from the beginning until he turned ninja

:0

March 23, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
Efil4zaggin

P.S He lost so much weight he was able to become ninja

:0

March 23, 2013 @ 06:56 AM
Kimo 先生

i know this feel cuz i dropped from 234 to 163. took 10 months.
can anyone recommend me a good diet plan?
i wanna get rid of the rest of my fat so i can be all cut up nd shit

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

March 23, 2013 @ 08:54 AM
rabbitman

^ you don't need a diet, just start calculating ur macros and limit your junk food

be careful what you pretend to be

March 23, 2013 @ 10:27 AM
.kciN

P.S He lost so much weight he was able to become ninja
The fuck? Metameme is an awful example, that fugly little fuckboy took the complete wrong route and obviously just starved himself which ended up in him being skinny fat with no muscle tone or definition

Good job OP keep at it bruhbruh
March 23, 2013 @ 11:35 AM
Stackies

already through the 1rst and 2nd pic I see a difference, keep at it
March 23, 2013 @ 07:35 PM
Kimo 先生

^ you don't need a dirty, just start calculating ur macros and limit your junk food
what are macros lol i never understood that

March 23, 2013 @ 07:40 PM
adoboFosho

^ you don't need a dirty, just start calculating ur macros and limit your junk food
macros in terms of dieting are a ratio of protein / carbs / fat

every 4 calories of protein = 1 gram
every 4 calories of carbs = 1 gram 
every 9 calories of fat = 1 gram

depending on what diet you are following or time of day the ratios would change per meal or if you are calculating a whole day's macro or w/e

junk food should be limited because other then not really having nutritional value even foods it usually messes with macros as a whole although you might be able to manage to get certain things in that fit from fast food

on another note you also want to lessen "white" products like white bread white rice etc as it's usually stripped of essential vitamins and minerals such as magnesium in white rice being stripped away completely and even though pinoys can usually eat white rice more then once a day it should be really avoided as the main carb source as their are better options

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

March 23, 2013 @ 07:49 PM
craigsagersuit

macros are a ratio of protein / carbs / fat

depending on what diet you are following or time of day the ratios would change per meal or if you are calculating a whole day's macro or w/e
this thread gave me a good understanding of macros and calories http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981&page=1

basically as long as you're hitting below your maintenance calories, you will lose weight. doesn't matter what you eat, and what time you eat it at as long as you hit below the maintenance and vice-versa. that doesn't mean stuff yourself with just fast food, chips, and cookies, but it also doesn't mean you only need to eat brown rice, chicken breast, and veggies. balance is key. eat your veggies and fruits for the most part to get the healthy nutrients that you need, but don't be afraid to eat foods that you love that might not go under the category of being a "healthy" food.

At least that's what I did and it kept me sane not having to worry about what foods to eat. As long as I'm going below my maintenance, I try to eat pretty much what I feel like at that time.

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

March 23, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
Kimo 先生

thanks for the info guys. been trying to get my whole house to switch over from white to brown rice but its damn near impossible.

March 23, 2013 @ 09:40 PM
rabbitman

macros are a ratio of protein / carbs / fat

this thread gave me a good understanding of macros and calories http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981&page=1

basically as long as you're hitting below your maintenance calories, you will lose weight. doesn't matter what you eat, and what time you eat it at as long as you hit below the maintenance and vice-versa. that doesn't mean stuff yourself with just fast food, chips, and cookies, but it also doesn't mean you only need to eat brown rice, chicken breast, and veggies. balance is key. eat your veggies and fruits for the most part to get the healthy nutrients that you need, but don't be afraid to eat foods that you love that might not go under the category of being a "healthy" food.

At least that's what I did and it kept me sane not having to worry about what foods to eat. As long as I'm going below my maintenance, I try to eat pretty much what I feel like at that time.
thanks for the info guys. been trying to get my whole house to switch over from white to brown rice but its damn near impossible.

March 23, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
adoboFosho

you could but they probably won't i personally try to eat oatmeal once a day for for my first meal you can try other stuff too 

March 25, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
garretttmc

I'm doing this with ya man. I'm at like 200ish and 5'11" need to shed some weight. It's gonna be hard but worth it in the end. 
March 29, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
adoboFosho

5"11 200

March 29, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
paulywalnuts

everyone is pulling for you 
must be a huge inspiration 

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

March 29, 2013 @ 04:41 PM
yode

I say you should try the EC stack (Ephedrine + Caffeine) but you HAVE to workout or it won't work. A lot of bodybuilders use it during cutting and it works really really well. You can find it online (google) and you can start out with 1 tab of eph, 100 mg of caffeine a dose (2 doses a day). Don't do more than 2 tabs of eph a day (8mg tabs). ECA stack used to be the norm until people started having problems with the aspirin in it, so people just do EC stack now. Also do your own research before trying any supplements.

also, macros are important same with counting calories. try to shoot for 1g protein per 1 lb of body mass. If you eat on a deficit of 500 calories a day you'll end up losing about a lb a week which is good for consistent weight loss.

we kno boutcha

March 29, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
adoboFosho

I say you should try the EC stack (Ephedrine + Caffeine) but you HAVE to workout or it won't work. A lot of bodybuilders use it during cutting and it works really really well. You can find it online (google) and you can start out with 1 tab of eph, 100 mg of caffeine a dose (2 doses a day). Don't do more than 2 tabs of eph a day (8mg tabs). ECA stack used to be the norm until people started having problems with the aspirin in it, so people just do EC stack now. Also do your own research before trying any supplements.

also, macros are important same with counting calories. try to shoot for 1g protein per 1 lb of body mass. If you eat on a deficit of 500 calories a day you'll end up losing about a lb a week which is good for consistent weight loss.
diet would be more important

March 29, 2013 @ 09:43 PM
Hellah Fresh

One main thing for me i am trying to slow down on white rice because that is where some of the weight begins. A friend of mine who was a little bit chunky stopped eating white rice for 6 months and he said he lost a good 30lbs. Until he started eating rice again he gained it back. Best thing i notice that works for me keeping off weight is that i cut down on:

Drinking Sodas
Stop eating fast food *which i don't ever crave for anymore and i been doing for 3+ years*
Stop eating sugary sweets such as: cookies, oreos etc.
Stop eating unhealty snacks like potatoe chips, hot pockets, pizza rolls etc.
Stop drinking artificially sweet fruit juices like Capri sun etc.
Cut down on the alcohol, Specially shots. 1 shot almost = to 1 beer.
Stop using corn oil when you cook foods and use Olive oil
Eat more veggies, lean chicken and meats, and fruits
Watch the portion of foods you eat. If you are full dont force anymore food down lol.

Ever since i did all of that cut back i feel allot cleaner and i have more energy. I experimented 1 day at work to where i dank 1 can of soda... that shit slowed me down at work and i felt shitty as hell. Whenever i eat bad foods now i feel shitty AF. But yeah just thought i toss what works for me and maybe it might help someone out if they are really for losing weight.Oh yeah COUNT YOUR CALORIES! That is hella important because a normal healthy intake is 1500-2000 calories a day. In and Out burgar... 1 meal is already almost 1800+ calories and thats only 1 mean smh. So imagine eating there 2 times a day for a whole week.  Also work out regularly too!
March 29, 2013 @ 10:24 PM
drewzilla

I have lurked here for many years, mostly watch the front page and browse the forums for restock alerts and shit. This thread struck a nerve with me so I wanted to register and wish you luck. People who have never let themselves go will never understand how hard it is to lose weight when you whale up (no offense to you) you'll get some hate, you'll get some support, ignore the haters and focus on your goal. You can do it, if you want. Nobody can hold your back but yourself, remember that. Keep the Kate Moss quote in mind "Nothing taste as good as skinny feels"

As for me, I went from about 400 to 175, I'm still losing, but I'm a lot happier than I was at 400, haha.

Goodluck homes.

smdh

anyway, sorry for the corny fits

also, the EC/ECA stack or other thermogenic routes (old formula oxyelite) are great for the short run, but changing your diet and lifestyle are much more important. you can't take that shit forever, so learn to eat and exercise, do that and you won't need pills
March 29, 2013 @ 10:39 PM
Swerve.

March 30, 2013 @ 12:35 AM
MF CHEUNG

March 30, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
HWYS - Joey

Good luck to you OP. After college I started working, making good money and going out on a regular. Booze, pub grub and no sleep/exercise took a toll on me and I went from 148lbsto 201lbs(I'm 5' 9") - just like that 50 fucking pounds man.

Last year I decided to put an end to that and live a healthier lifestyle. Cut back on the booze(a lot), stopped eating crap, stopped eating fast foods and quit soda completely. I used to drink 3-4 bottles of Pepsi a day and eat nothing but fast foods daily. Plus being Puertorican, all our foods is starch and deepfried everything.  Fuck I miss it but damn it aint good for you.

I just weight myself this morning, Im down to 161lbs. I wanna get down to 155lbs but in all honesty I dont need to, I just want to. I have been doing exercises on a daily basis - mainly pushups, pullups and crunches. I dont want to get super cut but I'm a happy motherfucker with the way I look right now, just want to tone and slim my stomach a bit more. I run when the weather allows and I ride my old school bmx bikes when I can also.

For excercises just do whatever the fuck you can. I couldn't do ten fucking pushups last year, now I can easily do 35 just for fun and right around 50 is where I top right now. My plan is to get to 75 for summer. Pullups, I can do 6-7 on a regular but I can push myself to 13-15 when I feel like it. Again, just go for it.

ANY excercise is better than none. ANY excercise is better than none.

Here's some math for you.
3500 calories = 1 lb of body fat This means that over any given period of time, if I burn 3500 calories more than I consume, I lose 1 lb of body fat. If you divide 3500 by 7 days, that's 500 calories per day. Burn 500 calories more than you consume every day for a week and you lose 1 lb. 

But at the end of the day, it's all mental. You HAVE to want to live a better life. You can't go on a diet, you have to change the way you view foods and what you like. Give yourself a cheat day every other week, but dont fucking go crazy and eat three pizza pies by yourself lol. Good Luck!

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 30, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
rabbitman

March 30, 2013 @ 02:23 PM
Hueric93

Good job man; keep going

IG : @EricBehike

March 30, 2013 @ 04:48 PM
Hellah Fresh

Yeah really the main importance is to count the calories of what you eat. Even if i do eat some unhealthy foods i usually work out extra hard the next day. Oh yeah if you guys don't like running here is a good way that helps me sweat allot of crap out and trim up too. This is a treadmill workout.

Hop on the treadmill
set it to manual...
set the time for 15mins MINIMUM! (if your just starting out)
set your weight etc..
set the incline to 10.0 (pretty much like waling up a hill)
set the speed to 3.0 and start

That alone right there will help you shread and sweat off that weight. Try not to hold on to the rails... just walk on it until the time is up. I always do this before i lift but i set it at 45mins. The best ideal way to do this is to atleast go for 1hr.
March 30, 2013 @ 07:07 PM
bronze

Here's some math for you. 3500 calories = 1 lb of body fat This means that over any given period of time, if I burn 3500 calories more than I consume, I lose 1 lb of body fat. If you divide 3500 by 7 days, that's 500 calories per day. Burn 500 calories more than you consume every day for a week and you lose 1 lb. 
This is not necessarily true - your body burns carbs before fats. If you cut out carbs completely this would be true, but otherwise this is false.
March 30, 2013 @ 07:19 PM
Pieces

All you have to do is find out what your maintenance calories are and eat at a calorie deficit according to that (usually 15-20%). At the same time, lift and make sure you get all your macros in for the day and you're set. It ain't hard.

Please login first to reply.