The Journey: From 265 to 180lbs.

March 18, 2013 @ 17:35:01
anyone can slim down with any amnt of calories

he just has to do more work to burn it off is what im gettin at

for example if op had 3k+ cal daily but doing hours of intense exercise hed be obv losing weight
You sound retarded.
if you do a crossfit workout, bodybuilding workout, and a hiit workout everyday hours after each other i'm pretty sure your maintenance is above 3k

some girl on simplyshredded did such workout

if u look at nutrition guide for doing insanity and you did an hour of weights on that youd be already over 3k maintence im sure
crossfit is shite mate. if ur working out everyday of the day and doing hiit right after you're fuckin up. giving your body no time to recuperate
March 18, 2013 @ 20:57:07
Damn theres so much to this fitness thing. Granted i've never really gained and lost more than 20lbs at a time since being full grown, but for me im always slightly chubby if im lazy and do nothing and eat burgers and pizza all day every day, munchies like a mother fucker, and im able to lose weight at 2-3 lbs a week if im somewhat physically active and eat reasonable fairly balanced meals most days.
March 18, 2013 @ 23:31:29
From readings, seems like drinking chocolate milk is a good replenishing drink.

Link

"..wearing the usual, because why would i bother wearing something else?" - bill

March 18, 2013 @ 23:44:03
You sound retarded.
if you do a crossfit workout, bodybuilding workout, and a hiit workout everyday hours after each other i'm pretty sure your maintenance is above 3k

some girl on simplyshredded did such workout

if u look at nutrition guide for doing insanity and you did an hour of weights on that youd be already over 3k maintence im sure
crossfit is shite mate. if ur working out everyday of the day and doing hiit right after you're fuckin up. giving your body no time to recuperate
didn't know hours after each other meant right after now 

but yeah the rich froning guy from cross fit workout like 3 workouts a day with like hiit bike sprints b4 going to bed everyday
March 19, 2013 @ 00:11:28
All he needs to do is cardio daily and eat healthier. And never come to HB for nutrition/fitness advice.
March 19, 2013 @ 01:41:41
All he needs to do is cardio daily and eat healthier. And never come to HB for nutrition/fitness advice.
dariana didn't even mention the intermittent fasting smh
March 19, 2013 @ 03:42:15
to OP i'm obese and im on a diet too sorta, im 290 lb 5'9 my target is 190 for three weeks i just been working out building muscle but i gave cardio a shot this week and im 280 in just a week. *woo*
March 19, 2013 @ 07:56:31
if you arent seeing results and your doing the stuff you say your doing at the gym its def your diet. stay off that white rice homie. change it to brown rice and dont eat before you sleep. lessen your meal portions too and drink alot of water good luck
March 19, 2013 @ 14:59:55
this thread tongueface

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 19, 2013 @ 21:09:47
as far as what i did to loose weight. i started running 2 miles everyday slowly but surely it improved my health.
i cut out soda completely to and had a cheat day or just worked out harder. water every hour helps you maintain your metabolism functioning and not slowing down. i also watched a 12 week program on bodybuilding.com http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris-gethin-12-week-daily-trainer.html

after i was running 2 miles everyday it turned to a 5k everyday and normal workout it was insane. i had started originally at 215 graduation HS 2011 went down to 197 in october ish and by next year towards may iwas already down to 150ish. i had gone from wearing a 2xl cuz i liked my clothes a little baggy and a waste 34 36 to a 30 and a shirt size medium or large(which was my goal to have it be baggy) by this time i was even down to 140 and decre4asing it was a little hectic i needed to regain some more weight.

i stopped working out i got a little lazy i dont run anymore really ever since i twisted my ankle in august of last year and i just eat whatever the fuck i want. i went to the gym yesterday and weighed 147.8lbs i intake sometimes a little over 3000 calories sometimes when im stoned i dont gain to much weight maybe a pound or two but i have noticed me getting a little extra flab on the sides. 

im currently trying to get back in the routine of watching what i eat and running again. gonna try it out with my girl she's gained some weight over the past year or two from when we first met she wants to make a change.

so just remember workout and do your best to cut all bad habits out. 

believe me OP its a cool feeling when you are a new person and people and bitches be like is that really you  
hope u only ran that much cus u like cardio and not just to lose fat 
March 19, 2013 @ 21:31:17
I fucking despise straight cardio (running).

I just watch my diet (very strict about it) and everything else works out well (lifting, etc.).
March 19, 2013 @ 22:07:13
I fucking despise straight cardio (running).

I just watch my diet (very strict about it) and everything else works out well (lifting, etc.).
i cant stand treadmills. u should try trails or just running outside in general when its nice out to good music. keeps me going. or even cardio that doesnt suck as much as running, like steppers/elipticals/bikes i.e. more quad-oriented forms

be careful what you pretend to be

March 21, 2013 @ 15:30:31
I got cha'll. I'll take an update pic tomorrow. don't worry
March 21, 2013 @ 15:36:43
Hey im want in this too! Anyone in here ever looked up Juice diet? Im going to start that shit up next week. If you guys have time watch this documentary on Netflix called: Fat Sick and Nearly Dead. I dont really watch too much stuff like this but after seeing the results im going this. Here is a clip from the movie. You might be able to watch the full video on youtube.

March 23, 2013 @ 05:21:39
Here's an update right now. I'm losing a bit of weight. It may not look like it but the jersey doesn't feel as tight as before.

March 23, 2013 @ 05:27:20
info on lbs / waist measurement lost
March 23, 2013 @ 05:52:43
Here's an update right now. I'm losing a bit of weight. It may not look like it but the jersey doesn't feel as tight as before.

You have to contact the hb member "metameme" for help
someone show his fit pic from the beginning until he turned ninja

:0

March 23, 2013 @ 05:53:38
Originally posted by Inactive User

P.S He lost so much weight he was able to become ninja

:0

March 23, 2013 @ 06:56:36
i know this feel cuz i dropped from 234 to 163. took 10 months.
can anyone recommend me a good diet plan?
i wanna get rid of the rest of my fat so i can be all cut up nd shit
March 23, 2013 @ 08:54:35
^ you don't need a diet, just start calculating ur macros and limit your junk food

March 23, 2013 @ 10:27:13

P.S He lost so much weight he was able to become ninja
The fuck? Metameme is an awful example, that fugly little fuckboy took the complete wrong route and obviously just starved himself which ended up in him being skinny fat with no muscle tone or definition

Good job OP keep at it bruhbruh
March 23, 2013 @ 11:35:26
already through the 1rst and 2nd pic I see a difference, keep at it
March 23, 2013 @ 19:35:26
^ you don't need a dirty, just start calculating ur macros and limit your junk food
what are macros lol i never understood that
March 23, 2013 @ 19:40:53
^ you don't need a dirty, just start calculating ur macros and limit your junk food
macros in terms of dieting are a ratio of protein / carbs / fat

every 4 calories of protein = 1 gram
every 4 calories of carbs = 1 gram 
every 9 calories of fat = 1 gram

depending on what diet you are following or time of day the ratios would change per meal or if you are calculating a whole day's macro or w/e

junk food should be limited because other then not really having nutritional value even foods it usually messes with macros as a whole although you might be able to manage to get certain things in that fit from fast food

on another note you also want to lessen "white" products like white bread white rice etc as it's usually stripped of essential vitamins and minerals such as magnesium in white rice being stripped away completely and even though pinoys can usually eat white rice more then once a day it should be really avoided as the main carb source as their are better options
March 23, 2013 @ 19:49:25
macros are a ratio of protein / carbs / fat

depending on what diet you are following or time of day the ratios would change per meal or if you are calculating a whole day's macro or w/e
this thread gave me a good understanding of macros and calories http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981&page=1

basically as long as you're hitting below your maintenance calories, you will lose weight. doesn't matter what you eat, and what time you eat it at as long as you hit below the maintenance and vice-versa. that doesn't mean stuff yourself with just fast food, chips, and cookies, but it also doesn't mean you only need to eat brown rice, chicken breast, and veggies. balance is key. eat your veggies and fruits for the most part to get the healthy nutrients that you need, but don't be afraid to eat foods that you love that might not go under the category of being a "healthy" food.

At least that's what I did and it kept me sane not having to worry about what foods to eat. As long as I'm going below my maintenance, I try to eat pretty much what I feel like at that time.

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

March 23, 2013 @ 20:11:33
thanks for the info guys. been trying to get my whole house to switch over from white to brown rice but its damn near impossible.
March 23, 2013 @ 21:40:05
macros are a ratio of protein / carbs / fat

this thread gave me a good understanding of macros and calories http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981&page=1

basically as long as you're hitting below your maintenance calories, you will lose weight. doesn't matter what you eat, and what time you eat it at as long as you hit below the maintenance and vice-versa. that doesn't mean stuff yourself with just fast food, chips, and cookies, but it also doesn't mean you only need to eat brown rice, chicken breast, and veggies. balance is key. eat your veggies and fruits for the most part to get the healthy nutrients that you need, but don't be afraid to eat foods that you love that might not go under the category of being a "healthy" food.

At least that's what I did and it kept me sane not having to worry about what foods to eat. As long as I'm going below my maintenance, I try to eat pretty much what I feel like at that time.
thanks for the info guys. been trying to get my whole house to switch over from white to brown rice but its damn near impossible.

March 23, 2013 @ 22:32:22
you could but they probably won't i personally try to eat oatmeal once a day for for my first meal you can try other stuff too 
March 25, 2013 @ 02:41:51
I'm doing this with ya man. I'm at like 200ish and 5'11" need to shed some weight. It's gonna be hard but worth it in the end. 
Please login first to reply.
x