FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
March 16, 2013 @ 07:18 PM
truuuchainz

cardio aint gonna do shit if u still intakin 3k+ calories a day fam
manny pacquiao eats 7000 calories a day while training
michael phelps eats 12,000

they both look scrawny too

all about how much you do really
michael phelps never ate 12k calories a day, he admitted this himself. do you even think that would be possible to do for more than a week without getting sick?

OP is intaking 2.5-4k+ calories while doing cardio sessions that only burn at most 400 calories. he needs to work on his diet not just step into a gym
March 16, 2013 @ 07:20 PM
adoboFosho

Lmao at you believing this.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqSlIrjxnDo this guy regularly eats in food competitions wtih an ecto build and look at how big he is cleared 12,000 cal like nothing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw8iljkD1So this guy idk

both in one sitting

12000 cal for michael phelps a day doesnt seem bad now 

energy drinks probably cheating tho

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

March 17, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
It's Only Hype

^lol the guy in the 2nd vid looking like vinsanity
March 17, 2013 @ 12:50 AM
Pantic

Lmao at you believing this.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqSlIrjxnDo this guy regularly eats in food competitions wtih an ecto build and look at how big he is cleared 12,000 cal like nothing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw8iljkD1So this guy idk

both in one sitting

12000 cal for michael phelps a day doesnt seem bad now 

energy drinks probably cheating tho
It's not about it being possible to get 12000 cal it's about the ridiculous idea of a world class athlete doing it. He denied it himself too by the way
March 17, 2013 @ 03:29 AM
DarianaGrande

I doubt Phelps eats that much but the people who eat a lot of calories are usually skinny guys gaining weight. their goal is bulking up. His goal is slimming down.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

March 18, 2013 @ 02:32 AM
adoboFosho

I doubt Phelps eats that much but the people who eat a lot of calories are usually skinny guys gaining weight. their goal is bulking up. His goal is slimming down.
anyone can slim down with any amnt of calories

he just has to do more work to burn it off is what im gettin at

for example if op had 3k+ cal daily but doing hours of intense exercise hed be obv losing weight

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

March 18, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
paulywalnuts

my friend who is a dietician told me that losing weight is 80% (if not more) diet and 20% (or less) exercise.  eat healthier, drink water ALL THE TIME and you'll be straight homie.  

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

March 18, 2013 @ 04:34 AM
The Fiasco

I lost like 25Lbs just from cutting soda from my diet. ya boy only drinks water now and the belts are getting bigger cool

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

March 18, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
5tein

Christian I want more pics of you in the gym and less vids of you dicking around. lol.

GIRLS DM ME if you want that PUSSY SUCKED BY LIL B - Lil B

March 18, 2013 @ 04:37 AM
.kciN

for example if op had 3k+ cal daily but doing hours of intense exercise hed be obv losing weight
No, no-one can burn off 12000 calories per day, the exercise to do that is just plain physically impossible... Besides;

/
March 18, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
paulywalnuts

I lost like 25Lbs just from cutting soda from my diet. ya boy only drinks water now and the belts are getting bigger
i stopped drinking soda too...im not fat at all, i just realized how bad it is for you...it's just pure sugar...that shit can't be good for you at all...had maybe 5 cans so far this year and a few days ago i got about 3 sips of sprite before trashing it...now it's just too sweet and gross 

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

March 18, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
DarianaGrande

You sound retarded.

March 18, 2013 @ 05:01 AM
Brosef

OP just get on bodybuilding.com and do some research for god sake, also, you can't expect to lose weight if you're still eating like the cookie monster mixed with oscar the grouch. Cardio is gonna make you burn a lot of calories at once, but the more muscle mass you have the more you burn while you're resting. In order to make this process as efficient as possible; lift to whatever split/program you find to your liking, but do cardio EVERYDAY. 
March 18, 2013 @ 05:16 AM
jamesjebbia

start eating/shopping at whole foods shit helps
March 18, 2013 @ 05:18 AM
DarianaGrande

Whole foods is an overpriced grocery store for hipsters. You can find all the healthy food you need at half the price at your local market. It's what your buying to eat not where you buy it.

March 18, 2013 @ 03:15 PM
adoboFosho

You sound retarded.
if you do a crossfit workout, bodybuilding workout, and a hiit workout everyday hours after each other i'm pretty sure your maintenance is above 3k

some girl on simplyshredded did such workout

if u look at nutrition guide for doing insanity and you did an hour of weights on that youd be already over 3k maintence im sure

March 18, 2013 @ 03:25 PM
rabbitman

try the app myfitnesspal. Just started using it and its good for calculating ur caloric and nutritional needs based on your goals

be careful what you pretend to be

March 18, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
truuuchainz

You sound retarded.
if you do a crossfit workout, bodybuilding workout, and a hiit workout everyday hours after each other i'm pretty sure your maintenance is above 3k

if u look at nutrition guide for doing insanity and you did an hour of weights on that youd be already over 3k maintence im sure
crossfit is shite mate. if ur working out everyday of the day and doing hiit right after you're fuckin up. giving your body no time to recuperate
March 18, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
kbos

Damn theres so much to this fitness thing. Granted i've never really gained and lost more than 20lbs at a time since being full grown, but for me im always slightly chubby if im lazy and do nothing and eat burgers and pizza all day every day, munchies like a mother fucker, and im able to lose weight at 2-3 lbs a week if im somewhat physically active and eat reasonable fairly balanced meals most days.
March 18, 2013 @ 11:31 PM
Gwyn

From readings, seems like drinking chocolate milk is a good replenishing drink.

Link

"..wearing the usual, because why would i bother wearing something else?" - bill

March 18, 2013 @ 11:44 PM
adoboFosho

You sound retarded.

crossfit is shite mate. if ur working out everyday of the day and doing hiit right after you're fuckin up. giving your body no time to recuperate
didn't know hours after each other meant right after now 

but yeah the rich froning guy from cross fit workout like 3 workouts a day with like hiit bike sprints b4 going to bed everyday

March 19, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
DarianaGrande

All he needs to do is cardio daily and eat healthier. And never come to HB for nutrition/fitness advice.

March 19, 2013 @ 01:41 AM
adoboFosho

All he needs to do is cardio daily and eat healthier. And never come to HB for nutrition/fitness advice.
dariana didn't even mention the intermittent fasting smh

March 19, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
ThaGame

to OP i'm obese and im on a diet too sorta, im 290 lb 5'9 my target is 190 for three weeks i just been working out building muscle but i gave cardio a shot this week and im 280 in just a week. *woo*
March 19, 2013 @ 07:56 AM
iHateDumbHoes

if you arent seeing results and your doing the stuff you say your doing at the gym its def your diet. stay off that white rice homie. change it to brown rice and dont eat before you sleep. lessen your meal portions too and drink alot of water good luck
March 19, 2013 @ 02:59 PM
Brosef

this thread razz
March 19, 2013 @ 09:09 PM
adoboFosho

as far as what i did to loose weight. i started running 2 miles everyday slowly but surely it improved my health.
i cut out soda completely to and had a cheat day or just worked out harder. water every hour helps you maintain your metabolism functioning and not slowing down. i also watched a 12 week program on bodybuilding.com http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris-gethin-12-week-daily-trainer.html

after i was running 2 miles everyday it turned to a 5k everyday and normal workout it was insane. i had started originally at 215 graduation HS 2011 went down to 197 in october ish and by next year towards may iwas already down to 150ish. i had gone from wearing a 2xl cuz i liked my clothes a little baggy and a waste 34 36 to a 30 and a shirt size medium or large(which was my goal to have it be baggy) by this time i was even down to 140 and decre4asing it was a little hectic i needed to regain some more weight.

i stopped working out i got a little lazy i dont run anymore really ever since i twisted my ankle in august of last year and i just eat whatever the fuck i want. i went to the gym yesterday and weighed 147.8lbs i intake sometimes a little over 3000 calories sometimes when im stoned i dont gain to much weight maybe a pound or two but i have noticed me getting a little extra flab on the sides. 

im currently trying to get back in the routine of watching what i eat and running again. gonna try it out with my girl she's gained some weight over the past year or two from when we first met she wants to make a change.

so just remember workout and do your best to cut all bad habits out. 

believe me OP its a cool feeling when you are a new person and people and bitches be like is that really you  
hope u only ran that much cus u like cardio and not just to lose fat 

March 19, 2013 @ 09:31 PM
tmwtg

I fucking despise straight cardio (running).

I just watch my diet (very strict about it) and everything else works out well (lifting, etc.).
March 19, 2013 @ 10:07 PM
rabbitman

I fucking despise straight cardio (running).

I just watch my diet (very strict about it) and everything else works out well (lifting, etc.).
i cant stand treadmills. u should try trails or just running outside in general when its nice out to good music. keeps me going. or even cardio that doesnt suck as much as running, like steppers/elipticals/bikes i.e. more quad-oriented forms

be careful what you pretend to be

March 21, 2013 @ 03:30 PM
christianR

I got cha'll. I'll take an update pic tomorrow. don't worry

Please login first to reply.