July 1, 2014 @ 02:25 AM
nat turner

updates?          

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

July 1, 2014 @ 04:05 AM
YoungRizal

^ journey is the length to Mars. He haven't reach the outer space. Come back later 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

July 1, 2014 @ 04:27 AM
MF CHEUNG

OP has failed to deliver smh.
July 1, 2014 @ 04:47 AM
Opulent

I'm around 265 lbs but I'm at the point of strong fat lol. I do have more muscles/definition than the average 200+ pound chubby American, my height at 5'7 isn't helping much though. It's funny how others view bigger people as incapable of doing complicated physical tasks, as long as you're somewhat healthy EX blood pressure and other things besides weight you should be fine as long as long as you take the efforts to actually keep blood pressure and some cholesterol low. I don't wish being overweight on anyone, good job OP. One thing - you should definitely lift so that you can have more muscle on your frame, if you are already then good 
July 1, 2014 @ 07:46 AM
It's Only Hype

July 9, 2014 @ 07:32 PM
Opulent

I'm around 265 lbs but I'm at the point of strong fat lol. I do have more muscles/definition than the average 200+ pound chubby American, my height at 5'7 isn't helping much though. It's funny how others view bigger people as incapable of doing complicated physical tasks, as long as you're somewhat healthy EX blood pressure and other things besides weight you should be fine as long as long as you take the efforts to actually keep blood pressure and some cholesterol low. I don't wish being overweight on anyone, good job OP. One thing - you should definitely lift so that you can have more muscle on your frame, if you are already then good 
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?30954-Steve-Reeves-weight-chart-for-naturals

you're fat
Never said I wasn't, and honestly fuck those charts. I'm not talking about weight only, if I drop down to 200 lbs and I'm still 5'7 sure, according to that chart I would be fat but people tend to forget that any amount of weight loss or weight gain (if anyone is underweight) could be a huge change in their health. The chart may be right but fuck it, as long as my cholesterol isn't through the roof, my blood pressure is steady, and my heart isn't planning on stopping in the next few years then I'm fine with that. There are many other things that could factor to someone being unhealthy besides weight.
July 9, 2014 @ 08:08 PM
Pantic

this thread could just be merged with the biggest L thread, dude had no self discipline smh
July 10, 2014 @ 01:54 AM
Sentimental

I'm 5'7 but it's not that bad. I lift and do cardio regularly. I am exactly 165 lol  but I was trying to get my last 2 packs to complete my 6 pack, but than I gotta drop my body fat percentage even lower. If you're 200lbs and my height, I suggest that you skip weight lifting and double up on cardio, control your diet, and sleep. Trust me, if you just hit the weights...... you'll end up looking like Timbaland

July 10, 2014 @ 06:13 AM
Opulent

I only do a mix. I've been on a long break due to breaking my hand. I only just got my splint off. I wouldn't mind a physique like Timbaland but maybe just a little less. I just got a treadmill so that'll keep me active throughout although I do need to watch what I'm eating once I start back up.
July 10, 2014 @ 08:56 AM
isthistobe

I'm 5'7 but it's not that bad. I lift and do cardio regularly. I am exactly 165 lol  but I was trying to get my last 2 packs to complete my 6 pack, but than I gotta drop my body fat percentage even lower. If you're 200lbs and my height, I suggest that you skip weight lifting and double up on cardio, control your diet, and sleep. Trust me, if you just hit the weights...... you'll end up looking like Timbaland

I'm 5'7 i was 165lbs and dropped 5 just on a fucked up diet still trying to hit 180lb eventually
July 10, 2014 @ 10:10 AM
Hypnosis

Canf hate the hustle, good luck if u still at it b 

Please login first to reply.