Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 5, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
.jpg

shiiiittt a nikka have shaved for months bruh. joint a jungle and i swear theres a lion in it.

we all gentlemen here so how yall rockin ya pubes hb fam? 
March 5, 2013 @ 02:50 AM
Cesc Fabregas

I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the first comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Peter Griffin for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; wow forums, the fish I caught in the third grade, my light in my room because i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on wow forums, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first is truly amazing, thank you everyone.
March 5, 2013 @ 02:52 AM
.jpg

You thought this was funny.
March 5, 2013 @ 02:54 AM
theglory

I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the first comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Peter Griffin for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; wow forums, the fish I caught in the third grade, my light in my room because i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on wow forums, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first is truly amazing, thank you everyone.
March 5, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

March 5, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
AndreLutherKing

shiiiittt a nikka have shaved for months bruh. joint a jungle and i swear theres a lion in it.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

March 5, 2013 @ 05:52 AM
rezmo.

Op thought this was gonna be a good thread.

Another bottle in the brain.

March 5, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
wh0die

March 5, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
siddArrrth

March 5, 2013 @ 06:06 AM
teows

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

March 5, 2013 @ 06:09 AM
NEBSI

March 5, 2013 @ 09:47 AM
nat turner

light Cesar 

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

March 5, 2013 @ 03:13 PM
loofy

March 5, 2013 @ 04:52 PM
Soul Rize

i feel you fam. but notin worth going into detail. trim and go on.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

March 5, 2013 @ 05:19 PM
halfbaked

Let it go wild till my bitch start complaining while giving me head. after too much complaining i just do the do the damn thang

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

Please login first to reply.