Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 4, 2013 @ 06:27 AM
babyxgurl

My friend texted me that thank god i broke up with my ex because he was seeing another girl before me, they were always dating.. then one day me and him got official on Facebook, that girl before me. was crushed..
in a way i felt good he chose me instead of her...
but its nothing.. i bumped into him the other day..
i dont hate him or anything for cheating or playing around..
because i was never faithful..
i did like him a lot and had feelings.. but i just knew he wasn't a good guy, but i still enjoyed his company so much.. that those things i just let it slide.. until one day.. i really couldn't handle it anymore because he wasn't nice to me. i didn't feel love or anything.
so i ended it with him.
i have no regrets on dating him.. because honestly i didn't want to be with anyone else back then..
now i don't even remember us dating.. don't remember him.. or anything.. how did i get over it? thats a secret i'll never tell..
but i do have interest on someone new. who is also wrong.. lied to me about his name already.. so on to the next one..
guys lie to me all the time.. that i just don't care anymore.. and i can walk away so fast..
i still believe that i will love again..
i will clean up my act..
but honestly.. i really hope i won't date a loser again that has no job and stuff like that.. i really hope my next bf is successful and is ready to be with me.. and ready to go to disneyland together! 
March 4, 2013 @ 06:30 AM
ice grillz

females shouldn't join HB.

SUPREME/NIKE ON EBAY: http://www.ebay.com/sch/$icegrillz$/m.html?item=161061103194 Trade: "Rosary" tee/hoodie "Bitch Please"(M)

March 4, 2013 @ 06:33 AM
teows

what that ass like?

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

March 4, 2013 @ 07:03 AM
tmwtg

This requires pics of both you and the girl for comparison.

Please respond.
March 4, 2013 @ 07:03 AM
NEBSI

Pics of your ass or cry me a river...
March 4, 2013 @ 07:07 AM
unemployed

what dat mouf do doe

and can we expect some nudes soon,, or ?
March 4, 2013 @ 07:10 AM
dinkleberg

youre like every generic bitch out there. always looking for a dick when you should be prioritizing on things much more important.
March 4, 2013 @ 07:14 AM
asapraq

females shouldn't join HB.
i agree and im a female. 
March 4, 2013 @ 07:15 AM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

I Flex 36 Bitches 

Hansum + Based = Perfection

March 4, 2013 @ 07:16 AM
adoboFosho

http://forums.soompi.com/profile/comments/1854776/babygirrll

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

March 4, 2013 @ 07:17 AM
adoboFosho

Lol I don't care anymore. This one wasn't intense like the others.I have many other stories to tell. About my summer.
First I met bartender, when he texted me to come out of my house for our first date. he stood outside his white lancer, he gave me a hug and said i looked pretty today, opened the door for me.. and said lets go.. i probably had the best date of my life with him.. good food and booze.. in the end of the night.. we drove to my parent's store's parking lot.. and we made out and he took off my bra.. and kissed me everywhere.. thats how far i allowed it to go though..
Second boy, an engineer. Same thing, date blah blah blah.. This time thought I went a little further and asked if he would like to come into my parent's store when it was late at night and we almost hooked up. He told me he did some pretty naughty things before, but this tops it all 
Third guy, this boy was different then all of them..
I saw him twice at a bar.. I didn't dare to say hi.. the second time I saw him.. I ended up kissing some white dude.. cause I gave up but anyways.. I gave up on that guy because he clearly isn't interested when he never approached me.. so the next night.. it was my girlfriend's birthday.. we were about to cross the street.. and someone poked me from behind.. it was him.. it was the guy from the bar!! he was 6ft 1.. tall.. muscular.. he smiled.. i was shocked as hell. he came back.. we introduced ourselves. i asked him where he's from.. he said australia... i was in trouble..
he followed me in the club.. we danced like no one matter.. we kissed. grinded.. we went to the smoking patio.. and started talking really loudly.. saying things like why you never approached me.. and i just shut him up by kissing him and we made out like crazy and bang the door up.. =)  

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

March 4, 2013 @ 07:31 AM
NEBSI

Damn..she don't want a man, she just wanna fuck.
I see you babyxgurl..lemme get next doe.
March 4, 2013 @ 07:36 AM
ukbam

"how did i get over it? thats a secret i'll never tell.."

You sucked lots of dick.
 You fake supreme sweater wearing generic hoe who complains about guys but is actually the problem her self. If youre gonna be a hoe then shut up and suck. Fuck right outa here girl. 

ps:hope this is a troll
March 4, 2013 @ 07:43 AM
adoboFosho

op 

March 4, 2013 @ 07:50 AM
iHateDumbHoes

still cant figure if op account is a troll or not
March 4, 2013 @ 08:16 AM
shellydoom

Damn, I just joined today and HB doesn't seem like the place for females. *slowly exits thread
March 4, 2013 @ 08:40 AM
kbos

I enjoy intelligent women with good personalities.

That said, OP is a stupid cunt. I'm not reading more of your pathetic nonsense, i've read enough of your posts to know I would never respect a girl like you. Every man you'll be involved with will either fuck and leave you, or be an uninteresting generic lame because you are an uninteresting generic cunt, made in the generic cunt factory where they make all the generic cunts like yourself.

and yes, I made this post despite the likely hood that OP is a troll.
March 4, 2013 @ 08:57 AM
tmwtg

This has potential to be a super misogynistic topic.

Keep these posts coming:

That said, OP is a stupid cunt. I'm not reading more of your pathetic nonsense, i've read enough of your posts to know I would never respect a girl like you. Every man you'll be involved with will either fuck and leave you, or be an uninteresting generic lame because you are an uninteresting generic cunt, made in the generic cunt factory where they make all the generic cunts like yourself.
March 4, 2013 @ 08:59 AM
veryrareandbased

can i buy your box logo hoodie off you ?

please. 

i need.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

March 4, 2013 @ 09:48 AM
CHOPZZ

I bet 5 dorras that u are a pinay.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

March 4, 2013 @ 09:53 AM
Pantic

I don't understand this form of trolling. Obviously there are alot of stupid cunts out there but it's obvious this is not one of them. What kind of deviant weirdo sits around pretending to be a girl on the internet, making up weird stories about being a slut.... 
March 4, 2013 @ 10:05 AM
Black Adam

Thirsty.

hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204982

March 4, 2013 @ 05:56 PM
YoungRizal

To be able to take revenge. PM me nudes

Pls respond

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

March 4, 2013 @ 06:36 PM
NEBSI

I don't understand this form of trolling. Obviously there are alot of stupid cunts out there but it's obvious this is not one of them. What kind of deviant weirdo sits around pretending to be a girl on the internet, making up weird stories about being a slut.... 
Dawg you never seen that show catfish? There are some weird ass people out there..
March 4, 2013 @ 07:09 PM
LostJem

suspended

My friend texted me that thank god i broke up with my ex because he was seeing another girl before me, they were always dating.. then one day me and him got official on Facebook, that girl before me. was crushed..
in a way i felt good he chose me instead of her...
but its nothing.. i bumped into him the other day..
i dont hate him or anything for cheating or playing around..
because i was never faithful..
i did like him a lot and had feelings.. but i just knew he wasn't a good guy, but i still enjoyed his company so much.. that those things i just let it slide.. until one day.. i really couldn't handle it anymore because he wasn't nice to me. i didn't feel love or anything.
so i ended it with him.
i have no regrets on dating him.. because honestly i didn't want to be with anyone else back then..
now i don't even remember us dating.. don't remember him.. or anything.. how did i get over it? thats a secret i'll never tell..
but i do have interest on someone new. who is also wrong.. lied to me about his name already.. so on to the next one..
guys lie to me all the time.. that i just don't care anymore.. and i can walk away so fast..
i still believe that i will love again..
i will clean up my act..
but honestly.. i really hope i won't date a loser again that has no job and stuff like that.. i really hope my next bf is successful and is ready to be with me.. and ready to go to disneyland together! 
your the same bitch that cheated on your man to exact revenge or something. idk if your a troll or not but i would define you as a stupid hoe. 

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

March 4, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
kidsmooves

Cheating whore
March 4, 2013 @ 08:30 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

Let Boddicker Body that Body gurl.
March 4, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
kbos

I bet 5 dorras that u are a pinay.
you lost 5
March 4, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
rezmo.

The funny thing is you think people on hb will help you with your dumb bitch problems. 

Another bottle in the brain.

March 4, 2013 @ 09:07 PM
_______

to watch all the dumbasses respond with thirst. it apparently works every time

Please login first to reply.