March 3, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
kaleljorel71

if you're thinking about it, just drop him. done. 
March 3, 2013 @ 07:51 PM
Pantic

When i read OP's post all i could think of was that it sounded just like what a girl would tell her girlfriends when thinkin about dumping her man. 
"This dude still doesn't know what he wants to do with his life. "
What the FUCK does his future education and career path matter to you, you plan on putting both your names on a shared crib and a whip or two? Gotta make sure hes financially stable when you adopt a couple kids??
And your girl doesen't like him? I bet thats 90% of the reason you think you shouldn't hang with him no more....

smh
March 3, 2013 @ 08:43 PM
kidsmooves

If he was ur nigga u wouldve just talked to him instead making a thread here, which means ur just a suss nigga that cant drop someone u dont wanna hang out wit anymore
March 3, 2013 @ 09:02 PM
real nigga

Keep ditching that nigga and making excuses and this is what's gonna happen

Young niggas run everything

March 3, 2013 @ 09:08 PM
Mr_Chukes

I think it is funny how mad niggas are getting over this. 
Plus I always talk to this nigga about this shit. 

He told me the reason why he cheats on his girlfriend and does what he does is because he doesn't want to look back at his life and feel that he wasted his youth. 
Read the post before why I explained why I can't drop him. 
March 3, 2013 @ 09:14 PM
real nigga

I think it is funny how mad niggas are getting over this. 
Plus I always talk to this nigga about this shit. 

He told me the reason why he cheats on his girlfriend and does what he does is because he doesn't want to look back at his life and feel that he wasted his youth.
Read the post before why I explained why I can't drop him. 
This is hands down some of the dumbest shit I've read. Why even have girlfriend then? 

March 3, 2013 @ 11:08 PM
dmwalking

He put a gun to your boy as a joke? That's unacceptable. Should've cut him off a long time ago. 

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

March 3, 2013 @ 11:16 PM
dmwalking

When i read OP's post all i could think of was that it sounded just like what a girl would tell her girlfriends when thinkin about dumping her man. 
"This dude still doesn't know what he wants to do with his life. "
What the FUCK does his future education and career path matter to you, you plan on putting both your names on a shared crib and a whip or two? Gotta make sure hes financially stable when you adopt a couple kids??
And your girl doesen't like him? I bet thats 90% of the reason you think you shouldn't hang with him no more....

smh
I'm guessing you've never had niggerish friends. I've had to distance myself from a couple loser friends. I love them niggas and will still fight to protect them. But they were the types to attract and look for trouble. Meanwhile, I'm trying to find peace and have zero reasons to attract police suspicion to my life. I'm not trying to be the next Diallo.  So, we stay in touch. But we don't chill.often. Some friends aren't worth the drama. 

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

March 3, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
NZOO

Why you talking about it, if you a real nigga you would've reached out or just dropped fam.

Bitch ass niggas on this site need advice on every little thing.

Don't badmind me.

March 4, 2013 @ 02:38 AM
Mr_Chukes

^ you talking like I'm really taking advice from niggas. I thought it would just be funny to see the replies I got. My nigga is really like that though. This real life. Everyone in the IE wants to be a thug.
March 4, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
spriteremix

ive dropped a lot of loser friends

some people never grow up, its just their nature

just because u get along with someone when ur younger doesnt mean ur stuck with them for life, unless of course ur weak

whether u choose to let these people bring u down n lower ur quality of life is up to u

"he who walks with the wise grows wise but the companion of fools will suffer harm" or some shit like that
March 4, 2013 @ 04:27 AM
NZOO

^ you talking like I'm really taking advice from niggas. I thought it would just be funny to see the replies I got. My nigga is really like that though. This real life. Everyone in the IE wants to be a thug.
Who cares if he wild, you fuck with niggas on occasions, it's not like you see this dude everyday..

Don't badmind me.

March 4, 2013 @ 04:52 AM
.kciN

Do it brah, you're on your way up, you have a good girl etc, dude doesn't contribute any real positivity and sounds a lot more detrimental to you than anything else.
March 4, 2013 @ 09:19 AM
totalespionage

Real Talk OP, thats when I started chilling by myself for a while. The old crew used to be me and my two homies from back in the day. Both of them had these types of issues, but in different ways. One was always on some hit a lick shit and the other was just too niggerish. I still hit them up and chill with them on occasions, but they are just too stuck in their ways. Still my niggas though.
March 4, 2013 @ 02:54 PM
Mr_Chukes

Real Talk OP, thats when I started chilling by myself for a while. The old crew used to be me and my two homies from back in the day. Both of them had these types of issues, but in different ways. One was always on some hit a lick shit and the other was just too niggerish. I still hit them up and chill with them on occasions, but they are just too stuck in their ways. Still my niggas though.
That is exactly my situation. Right now bro. 
April 6, 2014 @ 02:36 AM
paradoxx

what happened
April 6, 2014 @ 02:48 AM
real nigga

Keep ditching that nigga and making excuses and this is what's gonna happen

A1 Post

April 6, 2014 @ 07:08 AM
ramzca

Sounds like this kid got the juice. You fucked, man. 
April 6, 2014 @ 07:34 PM
Joseph Khur

lol why are you ranting on hb about this
aint like anyone cares about you and your homies problem
you cared enough to reply.......fuck boy
April 7, 2014 @ 12:38 AM
Think People

damn niggas really bumped this?
April 7, 2014 @ 05:21 AM
Hellah Fresh

April 7, 2014 @ 12:16 PM
Metsys©

Don't drop him for good, keep that nigga in "distant relations", if you ever get in some beef he gon' save yo ass 

systemnj.com | Supplying the masses

April 7, 2014 @ 02:51 PM
FLVMINCO

Lowkey having a ratchet is almost a necessity depending on where you're from, and things like him cheatng have nothing to do with you. The homie is someone who you chill with and make moves with on weekends to enjoy yourself without having to worry about ya nagging ass girlfriend or suspect ass friends. You dropping him makes you look fake.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

Please login first to reply.