Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 1, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
theycallmeblack

Is this really just torrents or does it cover other stuff like mediafire and depositfiles?
March 1, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
Fitch

This is bullshit. Good thing I use a VPN. In fact, just to piss the companies off, I'm gonna go download a bunch of copyrighted material. Take that faggots!

@OP, I think this system is just aimed at torrent-type downloads as they're actual P2P. Downloading from Mediafire and Depositfiles is definitely still illegal and they may be trying to come down even harder on those type of downloads, but to the best of my knowledge, this system is for P2P downloads.
March 1, 2013 @ 05:13 AM
March 1, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
Josh.

Use a private tracker and you'll have no worries

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

March 4, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
jessica1lipp19

One thing our friends from the copyright police conveniently forget to mention is that it costs 35 bucks to appeal... and the option to switch ISPs if your current one gets too annoying!
One way to get around this is to turn the VPN on when you are using P2P. But make sure only using non logging VPN services, the VPN services that don't record your real IP addresses. VPN like Hidemyass should be avoided because it may actually share your information with law enforcement. 

Please login first to reply.