SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
February 28, 2013 @ 08:49 AM
dmwalking

info on deer skin mocs
http://www.moccasins.com/mens-moccasins/ankle-high-moccasin-boots/footskinsmensdeertanwalkingbootwithcanoesole.cfm

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

February 28, 2013 @ 08:56 AM
theglory

its funny how i looked at these shoes and said to myself these rnt nuthin special and then looked at the price and they instantly became more appealing

dat corrupted mind
February 28, 2013 @ 09:00 AM
dmwalking

After reading all the comments I'm a spit the same advice I keep spittin.  Just be comfortable in yourself.  Don't dress to impress anyone.  Dress for yourself.  That confidence will translate into body language. That body language is what will make you more attractive to women.   All you really gotta do with most women is just take care of yourself.  Don't stink. Have good oral hygiene.  Have clean clothing.   Granted, women do lean toward a more "mature" look, but in the end, if you look awkward in a t shirt and jeans, you'll look awkward in a suit and tie.   Focus on being your best you. The rest falls into place. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

February 28, 2013 @ 09:01 AM
theglory

After reading all the comments I'm a spit the same advice I keep spittin.  Just be comfortable in yourself.  Don't dress to impress anyone.  Dress for yourself.  That confidence will translate into body language. That body language is what will make you more attractive to women.   All you really gotta do with most women is just take care of yourself.  Don't stink. Have good oral hygiene.  Have clean clothing.   Granted, women do lean toward a more "mature" look, but in the end, if you look awkward in a t shirt and jeans, you'll look awkward in a suit and tie.   Focus on being your best you. The rest falls into place. 
February 28, 2013 @ 09:02 AM
dmwalking

its funny how i looked at these shoes and said to myself these rnt nuthin special and then looked at the price and they instantly became more appealing

dat corrupted mind
LMAO.   But the price had nothing to do with my choice.  Deer skin is just amazing.   It's super buttery soft. So soft you'd think it's delicate. But it's hella durable.  And super flexible and comfortable.  So, they look plain, but they're good quality. And apparently they're different enough that people compliment them. IDK. 

February 28, 2013 @ 11:45 AM
JohnCitizen

i have this one shirt that i always get compliments on and i dont know why
February 28, 2013 @ 02:41 PM
Yung Urameshi

Its not about what you wear but how you wear it. 
Idk how it is by yall but everyone wears sneakers here in NY (20/30s) Js SBs freeruns. 
The key is to 
1) make it your own
2) combine them with different pieces. Not just cargo shorts and a Diamond tee like niggas are used to seeing Jays. 

Same with brands like Supreme. Its all about how you wear it. Mixing Streetwear and Menswear is not as hard as people think. 

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

February 28, 2013 @ 03:57 PM
whs

And I got some digits off the strength of my footscape wovens. 

too woven, too strong

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/461/nonibenefits007ai7.jpg

February 28, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
adoboFosho

people don't realize "dressing" up nowadays has to do more with the trend of menswear 

you can still easily see people 30+ in sneakers while you get people half their age dressing like vinftw

for instance when sbs were still relevant people not just in hs but alot older were buying shoes and it was the trend for the time

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

February 28, 2013 @ 06:52 PM
BDKMV

Guys compliment on shit all the time like on jackets, hats, a shirt, or sweater. I've had girls compliment me on my shoes more than guys. They love chukkas for some reason.
February 28, 2013 @ 07:07 PM
oneallah

ehhhhhh....every now and then when im wearing a teeshirt with good graphics on it like a bape collab one or 2 chicks in my college or on the street will compliment,
since most of the time i wear super simple shit no compliments unless im like suited up
February 28, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
totalespionage

Exactly. If you can get bitches in box logos and W)Taps, then you shouldnt have an issue getting bitches in an oxford and wingtips. Bitches really don't care about that shit, thats why you see some guys who look like they put on whatever was in the vicinity and some busted ass shoes with a hot GF. I see it all of the time here in the DMV. 
March 1, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
halfbaked

^ my nigga you from the dmv. i fucks with you. 
Back to the subject. Yeah i alternate between "streetwear" shit and menswear. during winter i tend to lean towards menswear and a more classy look. During summer i think it will be more streetwear or just basic stuff cause of the heat. 

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

March 1, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
nat turner

I let my nuts hang. I don't dress to impress anybody but myself. It's cool to get a compliment but i have a lot of confidence in who i am and what i wear already that i dont need anyone or look for someone to tell me

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

Please login first to reply.