Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
February 27, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
AmericanLegend

get in the real estate game work hard as fuck and move up, lock up a small niche community and you're skr8. 
start as an appraiser and work your way up.

also run some small side hustles in the meantime, making clothes or buying and selling online, etc. you can make a little money at it and learn about owning/running your own shit, how to source shit and supply-chain management and finding drop-shippers and things like that. then find a profitable industry in which to use those skills/savings and cash in.

also you're young so always be thinking about the future. learning a lot about technology and coding and things like that will put you a step ahead down the road.

if you really wanna make money, you might as well go to college i think it would just make things easier, but if you don't want to you can still succeed, but for now you need to try to find a job at some small business where you can learn about how things work and then work your ass off, as in like 60 hours a week, and live frugally. show people you are serious about learning and working and they will respect you, teach you, and when opportunities arise you will be first on their list.

at least i think thats how it works/ thats what im planning after graduating art school haha im pretty much using art school to learn production and entrepreneurial skills at this point, planning on setting up my own shit eventually. 
best advice 
thanks bruh

taste the glamour

February 27, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
AmericanLegend

Umm well this thread eats ass :/

thats a good thing doe

taste the glamour

February 27, 2013 @ 05:38 AM
Soul Rize

naw mayne you won't get far without education unless your creative. doesn't matter if you do your work or not . its about stretching your brains potential cuz one day it can't stretch no more. thats the point of all the subjects and from what it looks like you don't have the potential to do work. Just go to McDonald and call it a lyfe.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

February 27, 2013 @ 06:06 AM
AmericanLegend

fuck mcdonalds
i can do work that interests me or catches my attention if it doesnt then i dont do it
I play soccer I worked hard in that cus it interested me and I am one of the best soccer players on every team i go on 
not trying to tout its just the truth bruh
money interests me i'll do what i can to get it
i could learn more experiencing than going to college 
just because someone doesnt go to college doesnt mean they automatically cease form recieving and storing new knowledge and expieriences

taste the glamour

February 27, 2013 @ 06:19 AM
young-boss

didnt apply for colleges 
but will apply for community college
who applies for a cc? everyone gets accepted 

tacos and baja blast hustle

February 27, 2013 @ 06:21 AM
AmericanLegend

you have to apply though right you dont just walk in whenever theres classes

taste the glamour

February 27, 2013 @ 06:37 AM
young-boss

nahh you sign up

its not like your gonna get acceptance letters and all that shit cause everyone gets in

tacos and baja blast hustle

March 2, 2014 @ 05:01 AM
Mah Nigga

i know  i sound dumb and stuff but i think while im in the military ill be wasting prime time to be making money
my ultimate goal is to be rich and young so i can enjoy it and life more
im not too lazy to go to college i just think college is the same as joining the military wasting prime time to be making
money, i probably couldnt go to college either cus my grades from not doing classwork, but I will get into community college to further my knowledge while concurrently getting together with friends and pursuing real money making opportunities together
lool so you love so much america that u've joined the army

lol @ being paid 100 dollars per month for getting shot by one my cousins or my uncles in afghanistan
and thinking you serve your country
March 2, 2014 @ 05:03 AM
HBer

Hope you make it AmericaLegend.

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

March 2, 2014 @ 05:45 AM
WakeUpScottie

yo hb fam 
I aint goin to college but im still tryin to make millions 
im pretty smart and thoughtful i just never though/think school is worth the work so never did any work schoolwork, etc
i am trying to learn about investing and business and shit 
im roung & yeckless 17 years old
any advice on stuff I should do that'll help me make my racks quicker
So you want a job in business and investing but you're not going to college? 

Dawg we might be the same age, but you sound stupid as hell. 

You ever find a room full of money then realize it ain't your money but still take it cause its money?

March 2, 2014 @ 06:20 AM
AmericanLegend

why the fuck bump this old ass thread, anyway scotty dont fuckin call me stupid b 
ur the one gettin bullied by probly a frail cac when ur the size of lebron james smh
and i never said i wanted a job their i said iwanted to learn about it 
cus if i know how to do it i can find a way to capitalize on that on my own 

taste the glamour

March 2, 2014 @ 06:31 AM
SonOfRise

i know  i sound dumb and stuff but i think while im in the military ill be wasting prime time to be making money
my ultimate goal is to be rich and young so i can enjoy it and life more
im not too lazy to go to college i just think college is the same as joining the military wasting prime time to be making
money, i probably couldnt go to college either cus my grades from not doing classwork, but I will get into community college to further my knowledge while concurrently getting together with friends and pursuing real money making opportunities together
lool so you love so much america that u've joined the army

lol @ being paid 100 dollars per month for getting shot by one my cousins or my uncles in afghanistan
and thinking you serve your country
I hope you get banned 

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

March 2, 2014 @ 06:32 AM
SonOfRise

yo hb fam 
I aint goin to college but im still tryin to make millions 
im pretty smart and thoughtful i just never though/think school is worth the work so never did any work schoolwork, etc
i am trying to learn about investing and business and shit 
im roung & yeckless 17 years old
any advice on stuff I should do that'll help me make my racks quicker
So you want a job in business and investing but you're not going to college? 

Dawg we might be the same age, but you sound stupid as hell. 
Thread is a year old and you really think calling him stupid is gonna make a difference 
c'mon wake up scottie

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

March 8, 2014 @ 07:15 PM
Master Flash

Circumstances don't matter. Only state of mind matters. Period.

Changing the Past.

Please login first to reply.