SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
February 23, 2013 @ 02:54 AM
ThatGuyBars

Having a father that cares for you instead of making your life shit cause his life is shit. I heard what he calls me and honestly I dont care anymore. I feel it wouldve been better if he just fucking left and never came back. I feel this way every day.

Ayyy!-Fonzie

February 23, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

February 23, 2013 @ 03:01 AM
Moises Arias

my dad been locked up since i was six and wont be out till im done with college, stop complaining 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

February 23, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
reeser

Damn that sucks. I guess I'm really lucky to have a dad that cares about me and isn't abusive. I wish I could tell you what to do, but just try to move out as soon as you can I guess.
February 23, 2013 @ 03:09 AM
ThatGuyBars

Im not complaining.

Ayyy!-Fonzie

February 23, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
EEK A LURKER

find a common bond, something to draw you closer. I recommend putting your penis on his shoulder now and then, just to say 'hi dad, I love you'

.wa do dem.

February 23, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
REVS

I deal with that alcoholic father shit. Since '91 playboy. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

February 23, 2013 @ 03:21 AM
ThatGuyBars

Same here, only time I get love is when he's high or drunk. Other than that, pretend shit.
Common bond? He got three bitches pregnant while married to my mom. Now I have 2 sisters a step sister and two step brothers and one of thems 4. Im not here for a fucking sob story Im just here.

Ayyy!-Fonzie

February 23, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
bjornvan

my ma told me denzel washington was my dad
and my dad told me may j blidge was my mom
needless to say I was quite disappointed when i found out neither was true
February 23, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
unemployed

damn b, my dad is cool but sometimes, i think its more my mom who wanted a kid not him
but i could be wrong
February 23, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
ThatGuyBars

I was unexpected so he already didnt want me. Should I say more?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

February 23, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
LaurenHillsPubes

Life is what you make of it. 

Anyone who told you life way easy, lied to you.

Everyone has problems, some have huge problems, but you'd never know because people aren't as open with eachother as they should be. Society is turning into one big lie.

Stay positive and positive things and people are what you will attract.
February 23, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
DarianaGrande

Its coo and rare as fuck having a Dad specially since im black. He always be making jokes about how im not his son. somebody walks by and he says "there go your daddy". He smokes too. I  came down to visit and he hooked me up with an 8th.cool It was that reggie tho cuz he from the old school. lol

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

February 23, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
goldANDsacks

do you have a grandfather? if so, you should get really close with him to make your dad jealous. 
February 23, 2013 @ 04:47 AM
dmwalking

I'll be your e-dad.   I can give you positive reinforcement.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

February 23, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
$$$$$

been fatherless since 92. Started from the bottom now we here doe. Who needs that nigguh.
February 23, 2013 @ 06:44 AM
B Low Brown

Weird vibes in this thread

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

February 24, 2013 @ 07:42 AM
adoboFosho

Its coo and rare as fuck having a Dad specially since im black. He always be making jokes about how im not his son. somebody walks by and he says "there go your daddy". He smokes too. I  came down to visit and he hooked me up with an 8th. It was that reggie tho cuz he from the old school. lol
thought u were a pinoy by ur avatar

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

February 24, 2013 @ 08:22 AM
Black Donald Trump

Well It's cool man it's someone to look up to. I call my dad, dad, pops, daddy(no homo) sometimes maybe cuz I'm the youngest but yeah. He's truly someone I would define as a man. He's 54 at the moment. He's worked his ass off these past idk 30 years since he immigrated to the states back in the late 70's he grew up without a dad well he has a dad but he doesn't talk to him. His dad my grandfather had preferences of my aunt and uncles. He didnt want my dad only god knows why. He stayed with my grandmother whom I never met. He's a product of the streets of Mexico. Idk his past but I would define him as a character. 

Although as I'm being so modest about my old man. Unfortunately I'm not as close with him as you would think. Don't get me wrong i have mad fucking love for him. I really wanna make him proud and show him that I can make something of myself. But he is a man that just doesn't show emotion really. The last time we said I love you was when we were drinking together for the 2nd time. I'm 19 btw. It's hard to let him know about this I truly think he would love to hear it but its hard putting it in words. 

Don't worry OP I'm sorry you have to deal with shit like that we all have our struggles but remember if you do have kids in the future. Be the best dad you can be to your kids for the same purpose as the way your father treated you.

Stay up man HB fam out here no homo playa
holy shit suprised
February 24, 2013 @ 08:27 AM
unemployed

i dont think dads are good with showing emotion maybe its the generation they come from of something
February 24, 2013 @ 12:52 PM
oneallah

dad was and sort of is a huge gambler in a bad way, lost our house because of it and shit dont live with us no more but we still talk

who needs a father when you got hypebeast forums?
February 24, 2013 @ 05:42 PM
rabbitman

I deal with that alcoholic father shit. Since '91 playboy. 
same here

be careful what you pretend to be

February 25, 2013 @ 01:15 AM
valleyla

Dad left four 7 months to visit some dumb broad. Always skipped out on visiting. I was 8 and he dealt weed in front of me (what a great role model). He always smoked weed. Never had a steady job. Been unemployed on and off for 9+ years. Doesn't pay child support.

Fuck him to be honest. When I move I'm pretty much cutting ties. Dude won't be seeing anything from me 

Please login first to reply.