Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 21, 2013 @ 09:47 PM
Soul Rize

Man today i had 3 hours of sleep before class and i was cranky as fk . I wore shades that were reflective so no one could see my eyes. I was driving and there was no parking spots so i just went way to the back where there are likely to be opening . There was still no opening so i followed a person who was going way to the back to leave. waited 10 mintiues for the bitch to START her car and LEAVE. i was mad but u know fk it . soon as she leaves this cunt turns the corner can comes in. WOOOH WE ya boi was about to hop out his care and assalt a bitch but  i moved on and as i kept thinking more of what happend i was like man ima key her car. Walk to class to find out class was canclelled. felt kind of happy but still pertty mad and was looking extreamly forward to keying her car. As i was walking back to my car to stop by hers and do the job this lady stops me. Like random lady, hispanic with  blond dyed hair just looks at me and says. "Jesues loves you" and moves on. i'm like litterally mind fucked. it somehow offten me from a hard rock to like a mushy jello. idk man it got me and made me think what if i went around telling people "Jesues loves you" how much violents would be saved. 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

February 21, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
theycallmeblack

If everyone followed the teachings of Jesus (be humble, help the poor, etc), the world would indeed be a better place.

But for anyone who believes the bible is actually true is delusional or doesn't know how to think logically. Some people actually believe Noah's ark actually happened. All the stories are morality lessons.
February 21, 2013 @ 10:09 PM
Drake Simpin'

February 21, 2013 @ 10:10 PM
EEK

made me think what if i went around telling people "Jesues loves you" how much violents would be saved. 
If you went round saying this, people would just slap you for acting crazy.

Also your spelling is enough for you to be slapped.

Get away fool

.wa do dem.

February 21, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
Josh.

violents        

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

February 21, 2013 @ 10:24 PM
bigshlong

Jesus was arab.

February 21, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
Tsundere

fam you might not have perceived it
but the only reason you gave a fuck about her
was that Mouf
February 21, 2013 @ 10:52 PM
EEK

Jesus was arab.

Jesues you mean

.wa do dem.

February 21, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

jesus (pbuh) had black skin and so did most of all the prophets. The true Israelites are not living in israel but in fact are the black, latino and other minorities in america. Not those european looking people living in "israel" that call them selves "jews"

:)

February 21, 2013 @ 11:25 PM
dtgsigns

Don't believe the hype.
February 21, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
Pantic

Man if i was mad and about to key some hoes car and this random hispanic lady with dyed hair walked up to me and said "jesus loves you" i would key her car too.
February 21, 2013 @ 11:39 PM
oneallah

jesus was rocking box logos

Please login first to reply.