FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
February 21, 2013 @ 05:05 PM
JohnyCash_

Seems as if the Las Vegas Strip is shut down due to a fatal shooting where 3 are dead, a taxicab blew up and a killer is on the run. I wonder if it may be related to the Magic Convention? It's the time of the year where every celebrity is in town.... 

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/21295328/las-vegas-strip-shooting-crash-leave-3-dead

Revive Brand Co: www.revivebrandco.com

February 21, 2013 @ 05:27 PM
B Low Brown

Here comes another argument for gun control guys

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

February 21, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
iAmSofaKing

a Hydra would be useful right now.

Triangle, Triangle, Square, Circle, X, L1, L1, Down, Up.

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

February 21, 2013 @ 08:38 PM
slammedb5

Or the jet pack 
February 22, 2013 @ 01:31 AM
AndreLutherKing

I actually met one of the dudes that got offed. He was one of my uncle's good friends

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

February 22, 2013 @ 09:10 PM
JohnyCash_

I actually met one of the dudes that got offed. He was one of my uncle's good friends
Oh really? Sorry to hear that. Did you know the rapper driving the Maserati by any chance?

February 23, 2013 @ 12:28 AM
AndreLutherKing

Oh really? Sorry to hear that. Did you know the rapper driving the Maserati by any chance?
Yeah that was the one he knew. I only met dude like once.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

February 24, 2013 @ 09:47 PM
JohnyCash_

was he any good in the music scene?

February 24, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
AndreLutherKing

was he any good in the music scene?
Honestly I can't even remember. I just know people used his Maserati in a lot of scenes for Music Videos

Please login first to reply.