Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 19, 2013 @ 09:43 PM
primez

If you knew me, you would know that I'm socially awkward. For the most part, I actually stayed away from posting status updates on Facebook for a while until last year, when I started to feel as though I should break out of that shell if I wish to overcome my social anxiety and succeed. I love expressing myself, but I'm uncomfortable with the attention that I attract toward myself. I don't post generic status updates such as "I'm about to eat at Olive Garden." or "I'm playing a game on my PS3." I post my deep thoughts. I'd rather have people focus more on the message I'm trying to convey as opposed to concentrating on me. The "likes" I get on my posts provide me with a satisfying feeling that there are people out there who understand me and agree with me on my perspectives. I also try to make my posts as perfect as possible, making sure all my word choices are ideal. Every once in a while, I guess people tease me for my posts or they look at me as if I'm a laughingstock. I guess this is why I've created a separate list on Facebook so that I can share my posts with a group of people whom I feel more comfortable sharing my posts with.

Can anyone else on here relate?
February 19, 2013 @ 09:45 PM
loofy

you will be harassed shortly
February 19, 2013 @ 09:46 PM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

February 19, 2013 @ 09:58 PM
primez

I love Earl Sweatshirt. I think he's an amazing rapper and a cool person. OFWGKTA.
February 19, 2013 @ 10:04 PM
BKBROWN

facebook is not for deep thoughts

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

February 19, 2013 @ 10:07 PM
//////

facebook is just bullshit period, man

just stay off of it and you'll feel better
February 19, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
primez

the only reason to have a facebook is to talk to girls 

no one gives a fuk about your status's dork

-john
"Is that all you think life really is? Well, if so, then you're a fucking idiot!" - Hopsin, "Ill Mind of Hopsin V"

February 19, 2013 @ 10:19 PM
The Noise

-john
"Is that all you think life really is? Well, if so, then you're a fucking idiot!" - Hopsin, "Ill Mind of Hopsin V"
so he's an idiot for wanting to get bitches ? real suspect .

millions

February 19, 2013 @ 10:46 PM
chef_

haha

-john
stop chattin shit, anyway op people wouldn't say most of the shit they do in reality because they would just get shut down face to face. leave it.
February 19, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
rabbitman

what ive learned from this thread is that op is really awkard and has terrible taste in music

be careful what you pretend to be

February 19, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
primez

what ive learned from this thread is that op is really awkard and has terrible taste in music
Taste in music is subjective. At least I like rappers who are actually artistic and poetic. Listen to "Chum" by Earl Sweatshirt. That song is better than most of the overly played hip-hop songs on the radio.
February 20, 2013 @ 12:01 AM
WatchOutForSelener

-john

dis fag hopsiin is whack af.

February 20, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
dmwalking

-john

Quality trolling.  Much appreciated. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

February 20, 2013 @ 12:56 AM
AndreLutherKing

-john

Quality trolling.  Much appreciated. 
I actually don't think he is trolling.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

February 20, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
joeywankenobi

u sound like u might need to make a blog nigga
February 20, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
kbos

If you knew me, you would know that I'm socially awkward. For the most part, I actually stayed away from posting status updates on Facebook for a while until last year, when I started to feel as though I should break out of that shell if I wish to overcome my social anxiety and succeed. I love expressing myself, but I'm uncomfortable with the attention that I attract toward myself. I don't post generic status updates such as "I'm about to eat at Olive Garden." or "I'm playing a game on my PS3." I post my deep thoughts. I'd rather have people focus more on the message I'm trying to convey as opposed to concentrating on me. The "likes" I get on my posts provide me with a satisfying feeling that there are people out there who understand me and agree with me on my perspectives. I also try to make my posts as perfect as possible, making sure all my word choices are ideal. Every once in a while, I guess people tease me for my posts or they look at me as if I'm a laughingstock. I guess this is why I've created a separate list on Facebook so that I can share my posts with a group of people whom I feel more comfortable sharing my posts with.

Can anyone else on here relate?
Damn I used to think kids outsourced to the internet to socialize because they were scared to say half that shit in real life, now are we in an age where kids are considering anti-social or awkward because of how they act on the internet?

Homie, I feel you, reaching out to us for support, about your awkward social life, but some real advice to help you son, man up and stop coming pathetic with it. From what I can see, you seem like a really nice guy, stop being so shook and giving a fuck what people think, don't build your self esteem off of gay ass shit like fb likes and internet popularity, there is no value in that shit, no lessons learned, and no friends worth while made from that.

Since being awkward isn't working for you I advise you actually just keep being awkward, but stop giving a fuck, just try it, you seem to be at a point where you having nothing to lose. Once you begin being awkward and drop the giving a fuck part, you'll realize oh, it was only awkward because I gave so much of a fuck. To be hopelessly awkward you would have no grip on how your thoughts and actions will be perceived by others, you seem to know how they will be perceived and you seem self aware, giving WAY to much of a fuck seems to be your issue. In other words you seem to be mind fucking yourself into awkwardness by labeling yourself as awkward. I've never felt that I was awkward like you, but I have had awkward experiences like everyone else, and I can tell you, confidence and not giving a fuck within reason, is everything when it comes to an enjoyable social life.

And also you don't have to be a materialistic faggot to be likeable, only kids in high school post dumb shit they are doing in their statuses, and once you enter your 20s you will see that those who still do that are considered idiots who need to grow up, or hoodrats. Pretty much nobody you'd ever want to be like. In high school people are so concerned with being cool to people who literally don't mean shit in their lives, people get older and let go of all that bullshit anyway.

A lot of kids who are considered awkward and have poor social skills in high school leave that behind in high school, because after high school none of that shit applies, its just nonsense dumbass childs play.
February 20, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
Pantic

-john
No retard, it's not all LIFE really is. He said it's all FACEBOOK is, are those two the same in your point of view? Bet they are... You see, nobody on there gives a fuck about your "deep" thoughts about how odd future and hopsin should get along so u don't have to be conflicted about which dick ur on. Man you just give more and more reasons to hate you the longer this thread goes on for.
February 20, 2013 @ 07:06 AM
primez

-john
No retard, it's not all LIFE really is. He said it's all FACEBOOK is, are those two the same in your point of view? Bet they are... You see, nobody on there gives a fuck about your "deep" thoughts about how odd future and hopsin should get along so u don't have to be conflicted about which dick ur on. Man you just give more and more reasons to hate you the longer this thread goes on for.
No, you're just an intolerant person. Learn to tolerate people more.
February 20, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
dmwalking

Kbos feeding the trolls, but still dropping some decent gold. 

Real talk, I can be socially awkward in certain situations.  This is mostly due to the fact that certain groups of people operate under certain pretenses where being direct and honest are frowned upon.  In social circumstances where everyone's ego is hanging on by a thread, I don't do well.  In circle jerk situations I don't do well.    I do well in social circumstances that appreciate honesty or deep thought.  I'm not good with small talk and BS.  I mean, I'm decent with it, but I just don't enjoy it. I'm not that good at faking it. 

I'm adaptable to most situations. I just don't feel free to be myself in most situations.  A friend of mine tells me I'd fit in perfectly in Australia though. Apparently they keep it real out there. *shrug*

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

February 20, 2013 @ 05:50 PM
kbos

^
I feel you on that, like certain social atmospheres can make almost anyone awkward. Like a common one for everybody is when you are with a group of people you don't know very well who all known each other for awhile, and they start talking about some shit you know nothing about and you are just stuck listening for what feels like forever looking all shy and non-contributive when there is really just no in on the conversation without sounding like an idiot.

And if im in the situation high? pshhh forget it weed puts me in my own mind i need to be with people who are on my level to socialize. I was with my home girl and we meet up with some of her friends to get high, it wasn't awkward they were actually mad cool, but then her homies momma came home and she was all russian and shit, everybody been known this mom for years and are talking to her and shit, I was trying to be polite and introduce myself but literally it would have been not possible without interrupting and being rude and awkward. So everyone leaves and its me, my home girl, and this dudes mom, they started talking about dance forever and im just standing there awkward as fuck waiting to introduce myself high off my ass, finally home girl catches on and introduces me, but by then the mom goes oh hes so quiet and shy, and then she goes back to acting like im invisible... like fuck that shit im out going as fuck I had my confidence up and everything but in that situation, I wasn't sure how to balance not being rude and not being awkward in this womans house it just wasn't gunna work.

Drinking with ppl will get everyone loose and social on the other hand.
February 20, 2013 @ 06:18 PM
totalespionage

Real live buddy, you sound like a younger version of me. The best advice to take would be kbos's because once I really stopped giving a fuck, I stopped caring how awkward looked through the eyes of others. Another thing is to start doing shit on your own and to really push your social limits. Don't worry about what others say or think because if their not helping you get money then they have no room to speak anyways. FUCK EVERYBODY ELSE AND GET MONEY. Ya feel?
February 20, 2013 @ 06:20 PM
KeithKeef

Please login first to reply.