February 23, 2013 @ 11:30 AM
dhot123

yes i like so much sex
February 24, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
mc1842

you'll probably get bored of her and on to the next, but it'll never be the same again
February 24, 2013 @ 09:09 PM
Ayoma

suspended

while you are wasting your parent's money and busy fing, other student are looking to be successful in life. 

5 years from now, you'll be the one scrambling for a place to live and begging on your knees for food.
What? I am an honors student taking 18 credit hours a semester. Averaging a 3.83.
It''s obviously your dick doing the talking. 
February 24, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
dismiss

What is this "too much" sex you're talking about?
About 8 fuckings in a 24 hour period. Each one lasting about an hour. 
So since you see her 2-3 times a week, how are you managing this time wise while taking 18 units and maintaining your honors status?  Also idk why men think longer time doing the deed = better... if you gotta go that long she probably has to fake it to get you to stop cause that would make her stretch out, dry out, and be sore not to mention smell bad given the amount of times you claim to do it in a 24 hour period, weekly.  One thing you might consider too if this is legit, which i doubt, is that maybe she finds you so boring to talk to that she figures doing it is the easiest way to shut you up while fulfilling her girlfriend duties.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

February 24, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
feelings

I see her on weekends bruh. I get my school shit done monday- friday. And my dude, I'm the one that's gotta tell her we needa stop. She never dries out though haha, stays that creamy consistency the whole time. And you are definitely trying to reach too hard saying I talk to much and she's trying to shut me up hahahaha. This ain't the 1800s bitch, saying she's just trying to fulfill her girlfriend duties like I bought her and shit. If she doesn't like it she can leave anytime she wants. 
February 24, 2013 @ 11:05 PM
Pantic

I see her on weekends bruh. I get my school shit done monday- friday. And my dude, I'm the one that's gotta tell her we needa stop. She never dries out though haha, stays that creamy consistency the whole time. And you are definitely trying to reach too hard saying I talk to much and she's trying to shut me up hahahaha. This ain't the 1800s bitch, saying she's just trying to fulfill her girlfriend duties like I bought her and shit. If she doesn't like it she can leave anytime she wants. 
Was she a virgin before she met you? Cause im fuckin this girl the past 2 months and she wants the D all the damn time too, cause she never had it before.
It's like fuck, i wanna take this bitch out to watch a movie and eat some popcorn, or have sushi by the harbor or some shit. But nooo she just pops in at 8pm and all we do is lay in bed and fuck/talk until she leaves my crib again.
February 24, 2013 @ 11:20 PM
feelings

Yeah, she was a virgin before she met me. And that's exactly how it was with my girl when we first started smashing. haha
February 28, 2013 @ 12:12 AM
afw81

Please don't complain. Some of us have been dry and could only wish for a fucking nympho. Just enjoy it, and do you.

Please login first to reply.