Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 21, 2013 @ 10:10 PM
blackice445

From my experience good pussy is the pussy thats real wet and tight and the bitch is putting in effort and not just laying there. Bad pussy is the opposite, which I've had. There is such a thing as garbage pussy, to a point where you'd rather beat off almost especially if you was fucking with a condom. 
February 21, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
kbos

Dont get me wrong. Pussy is gods gift to man but pussy is pussy essentially. No bitch walls gonna be that much more glorious then the rest if she takes care of her shit. BUT its the head game thats crucial. NOBODY fucks with that nibble on the tip shit. Its all about technique. If she can dome a nigga up right then she already got a nigga thinking. Its the head game that separates most chicks from the rest. Remember its all about TECHNIQUE. 
I dont' know where you're coming from my g.   All vagina is not created equal. I been with stick figure skinny chicks with cooches so loose I had to smash til they were nearly dry.....like over an hour.....just to get enough friction to get it poppin. And no homo, but I have quality girth.  Some chicks really are OD loose. IDK why. On the opposite side, I've messed with thick women who are super vice grip quality.   So either you're spoiled cuz you've had nothing but tight (or nothing but loose), or you just haven't had a lot of experience. 

I agree that head game is a good distinctive characteristic for a woman to have, but clappin cheek > brains...and if you haven't experienced that yet, you prolly haven't had a good enough cheek clapping experience.  Real rap, I was like you for a while.  For a while it was like, ah this is aight.  Then one day I had something superior...and I realized that the cooch game is superior to the brain game...although both are still important. 
Just to clarify what i said.*****If she takes care of herself*****. Like in all aspects. Not just cleanliness but also not fucking too many people in a short period of time so that joint isnt all roastbeefy nahmean?. lol at the exp comment though. I feel you when you say ass clappin. Aint nothing like going balls deep with the mean stroke. But still. I like to get a good servicing before and after the sex. Who wouldnt right? If you tellin me you dont then idk man. Something wrong. Its like a reward. Theres also nothing like having a chick be in love with your dick to where you can just sit and she voluntarily sits and WANTS to suck your dick. Like not asking to keep going. Like literally in love with it. She wants it in and around her mouth* Some superbad shit. And i aint never said i liked head more then pussy lol. its just a CRUCIAL element to the equation. idk if im explaining it right but people who know what im talking about probably gon agree. 
real talk homie, i've only ever gotten serious with women who have that head game you speak of, I know exactly what youre saying and ive been spoiled by a select few to the point where the women in my future will pretty much be required to have those skills if they want to stick around. Matter fact, if you find a woman who is honest, sucks good dick like that, lady in the streets but freak in the sheets, takes care of herself and doesn't need your money, enjoy as much of her as you can for as long as possible lol.

A few girls I grew up with stay saying shit about not giving head or not liking it, or complaining that men want them to do certain things in bed, fuck outta here prude bitches. They have this attitude like someone should feel so special to get them in bed, doing some ol' starfish bullshit. Females sound wack as hell with that. Imagine some men on that shit, imagine a dude acting stuck up about being bad in bed, talking about premature ejaculation and not touching clit like a woman should be lucky to experience that. Fuck outta here bitches.

On the real you know what pussy i like? that perfect camel toe when standing up.
February 21, 2013 @ 11:48 PM
poljoh

Depends on vagina owner? 0_o

-Avis http://greenavis.com/

February 22, 2013 @ 01:08 AM
nat turner

"i dont like it if she got a fro between her legs!" - 2 C

Korean girls...from Korea stay with that bush tho.

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

February 24, 2013 @ 09:07 PM
Ayoma

suspended

foul smell or if it isn't tight. 
to elaborate for you dummies, if you want to avoid bad va jj, avoid the dirty Dominicans and blacks
April 21, 2013 @ 01:07 PM
tkdxtc

I hate meat drapes...shit creeps me out. I had a girlfriend with the tightest ,cutest pus I have ever seen but she had buck teeth yall. No shit, I didn't care cus that TIGHTNESS!
April 21, 2013 @ 11:13 PM
Electrik Heat

Roast beef curtains = Bad 

(WTB) Supreme Cannon / Vsop / Sport Stack / 8 ball /

April 22, 2013 @ 07:29 AM
nat turner

Roast beef curtains = Bad 
I Don't like vag with all that skin and ish hangin out. Like a burger with a lot of lettuce. I couldn't get down with it.

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

Please login first to reply.