Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 18, 2013 @ 11:52 PM
nat turner

What makes it good/bad?

wet as a fool is good. 
stank and dry is bad to me

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

February 19, 2013 @ 12:02 AM
ichigo81

Laying there like a dead body -bad pussy
working them hips,screaming,biting,squirting,quiffing -that good good
February 19, 2013 @ 12:16 AM
siilas

I would be worried if a vagina was screaming and biting me.

BUYING FUCKING AWESOME VANS SIZE 8, 9, OR 10 AND PCL CHUKKA SIZE 8 OR 9. http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/204368

February 19, 2013 @ 12:23 AM
WatchOutForSelener

^

Watch the movie Teeth

February 19, 2013 @ 01:29 AM
Ayoma

suspended

foul smell or if it isn't tight. 
February 19, 2013 @ 10:11 AM
nat turner

my mancool

February 19, 2013 @ 09:03 PM
totalespionage

pretty much
February 19, 2013 @ 09:12 PM
kidsmooves

this. also big flappy lips are bad

good pussy - wet, tight and waxed
February 19, 2013 @ 10:24 PM
nostalgia

i like all kinds of pussy yall trippin. You aint gonna be like oh nah i gotta bounce when a hoe shows you her pussy the first time.
February 19, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
trevxv3

this is the easiest question
Bad:
loose
smelly
hairy
fat
unclean
no movement
or poor/uncoordinated movement (i.e. bitch is just jumping on your dick like its a fucking bouncy house)
too loud or too quiet

Good:
Tight
Good Smell (or no smell)
Shaven
Clean
Good Movement (i.e. bouncing that ass so you barely have to do anything)
Doesnt make you do all of the work/ Lets you take control when you want to
Proper level of sound with groans and moans
oh and scratching 

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

February 19, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
D

real talk doe, info on squirting. how to achieve? i've had dripping wet, never squirt. help hb br3hs
February 20, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
nostalgia

real talk doe, info on squirting. how to achieve? i've had dripping wet, never squirt. help hb br3hs
shes gotta want it bruh, a lot of girls have the ability but are afraid they gonna pee, cause it basically is piss. But easiest way is to finger her with 2 fingers and curl em when you takin em out then gradually go faster.
February 20, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
dmwalking

Odorless, wet, tight, trimmed/hairless, and a woman's ability to actually work it = good.

The opposite of the above is bad.  And stubble is bad. And STD's.

It's not really that complicated.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

February 20, 2013 @ 12:36 AM
ichigo81

Like my man said with figures but also your momentum....if you hit it missionary and you not going to fast or slow(put ur hands under her ass) so u going at a diagonal...that's when I have had the most squirts or if she does reverse cowgirl, make her lay all the way back on you and play with her clit or us a dildo...man the stories.

February 20, 2013 @ 12:37 AM
dmwalking

Not everyone squirts.  Usually G spot stimulation causes squirting though. So angle it to hit the g spot. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

February 20, 2013 @ 12:37 AM
ichigo81

^^^ Arghh my damn phone keeps putting my response in originally post
February 20, 2013 @ 12:52 AM
halfbaked

Dont get me wrong. Pussy is gods gift to man but pussy is pussy essentially. No bitch walls gonna be that much more glorious then the rest if she takes care of her shit. BUT its the head game thats crucial. NOBODY fucks with that nibble on the tip shit. Its all about technique. If she can dome a nigga up right then she already got a nigga thinking. Its the head game that separates most chicks from the rest. Remember its all about TECHNIQUE. 

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

February 20, 2013 @ 12:54 AM
halfbaked

Simple. Im bout to enlighten you fam. Check your pm. 

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

February 20, 2013 @ 07:22 AM
Hellah Fresh

Korean girls be squirting.
February 20, 2013 @ 07:26 AM
Gutts

stubble is the worst imo. gets all scratchy and shit when you go deep. 

Fat pussy aight though. Just as long as it ain't flappy and loose as hell. 
February 20, 2013 @ 10:44 AM
nat turner

Dont get me wrong. Pussy is gods gift to man but pussy is pussy essentially. No bitch walls gonna be that much more glorious then the rest if she takes care of her shit. BUT its the head game thats crucial. NOBODY fucks with that nibble on the tip shit. Its all about technique. If she can dome a nigga up right then she already got a nigga thinking. Its the head game that separates most chicks from the rest. Remember its all about TECHNIQUE. 
shit man....i aint neva had good head. i prefer the pussy than head

February 20, 2013 @ 05:12 PM
dmwalking

I dont' know where you're coming from my g.   All vagina is not created equal. I been with stick figure skinny chicks with cooches so loose I had to smash til they were nearly dry.....like over an hour.....just to get enough friction to get it poppin. And no homo, but I have quality girth.  Some chicks really are OD loose. IDK why. On the opposite side, I've messed with thick women who are super vice grip quality.   So either you're spoiled cuz you've had nothing but tight (or nothing but loose), or you just haven't had a lot of experience. 

I agree that head game is a good distinctive characteristic for a woman to have, but clappin cheek > brains...and if you haven't experienced that yet, you prolly haven't had a good enough cheek clapping experience.  Real rap, I was like you for a while.  For a while it was like, ah this is aight.  Then one day I had something superior...and I realized that the cooch game is superior to the brain game...although both are still important. 

February 20, 2013 @ 06:25 PM
Araab-Muzik

Good ass thread!!
February 20, 2013 @ 06:51 PM
halfbaked

I dont' know where you're coming from my g.   All vagina is not created equal. I been with stick figure skinny chicks with cooches so loose I had to smash til they were nearly dry.....like over an hour.....just to get enough friction to get it poppin. And no homo, but I have quality girth.  Some chicks really are OD loose. IDK why. On the opposite side, I've messed with thick women who are super vice grip quality.   So either you're spoiled cuz you've had nothing but tight (or nothing but loose), or you just haven't had a lot of experience. 

I agree that head game is a good distinctive characteristic for a woman to have, but clappin cheek > brains...and if you haven't experienced that yet, you prolly haven't had a good enough cheek clapping experience.  Real rap, I was like you for a while.  For a while it was like, ah this is aight.  Then one day I had something superior...and I realized that the cooch game is superior to the brain game...although both are still important. 
Just to clarify what i said.*****If she takes care of herself*****. Like in all aspects. Not just cleanliness but also not fucking too many people in a short period of time so that joint isnt all roastbeefy nahmean?. lol at the exp comment though. I feel you when you say ass clappin. Aint nothing like going balls deep with the mean stroke. But still. I like to get a good servicing before and after the sex. Who wouldnt right? If you tellin me you dont then idk man. Something wrong. Its like a reward. Theres also nothing like having a chick be in love with your dick to where you can just sit and she voluntarily sits and WANTS to suck your dick. Like not asking to keep going. Like literally in love with it. She wants it in and around her mouth* Some superbad shit. And i aint never said i liked head more then pussy lol. its just a CRUCIAL element to the equation. idk if im explaining it right but people who know what im talking about probably gon agree. 

February 20, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
halfbaked

And please... Dont try and come at my experience bruh... That shits just disrespectful *facepalm* I dont have to brag about shit but my stroke game official. Im a skinny nigga but im tall and also im black lol. Just sayin. Not to be stereotypical or anything but its just something i was blessed with. Its always love when you whip it out and you see that surprised facial expression. Like damn lulz
*Shoutout to all my niggas blessed from birth*
*Shoutout to everyone who can relate* 
*And skinny niggas*

February 20, 2013 @ 07:19 PM
Gilly Suits

Real talk though fully agree on the head part. Sex really don't feel complete without getting dome'd up. Chicks can bust usually 3+ times in one sitting when you stroke it right. You get one, maybe two nuts per sitting usually. I want something to equal out the work I am putting in and head is the perfect cap off. 

Culective.com //

February 20, 2013 @ 07:45 PM
dmwalking

No bitch walls gonna be that much more glorious then the rest if she takes care of her shit. 
I think I may be misunderstanding what you said here, but I feel what you said in the response post.  

But, just to add:  The lips have nothing to do with tightness like foreskin has nothing to do with girth.   I've encountered some virgin roast beef before that was vice grip.  I encountered stick figure skinny six pack style with the lips all tucked in and it was a kielbasa down a hallway.   Looks can be decieving. Not all tall or thick girls are loose. Not all skinny girls are tight.  It's a case by case situation.  But smell is never deceiving. Hahah.  If it stank, it stank.  Plain and simple. 

February 20, 2013 @ 08:36 PM
WatchOutForSelener

"i dont like it if she got a fro between her legs!" - 2 Chainz

February 21, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
SMCKAHOE

outie pussy <  innie pussy 
February 21, 2013 @ 09:12 PM
KiddCoast

Simple. Im bout to enlighten you fam. Check your pm. 
enlghten us all

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Please login first to reply.