February 18, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
WatchOutForSelener

Tryna get this iPhone 5 for Verizon but im stuck on this contract....

Where can i get one 4 cheap?

February 19, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
The Fiasco

lmao bc you're paying the unsubsidized price dumbass. when you buy a new one with a contract the company subsidizes the phone for you to entice you to sign a contract. Actual iphone 5s are like 649 without the subsidization so either get your paper up or deal with your shitty 4 or whatever the fuck you're using 

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

February 19, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
offensive-commenter

yeah bitch.
February 19, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
WatchOutForSelener

Im using the most powerful phone on the face of this earth you bootyhole lickin ass muh fucka
my phone could destroy any technology here you piece of shit its so fuckin strong it could bench your whole fuckin family you ugly ass nikka 

February 19, 2013 @ 12:57 AM
AnthonyT

Im using the most powerful phone on the face of this earth you bootyhole lickin ass muh fucka
my phone could destroy any technology here you piece of shit its so fuckin strong it could bench your whole fuckin family you ugly ass nikka 
lol.      

FEEDBACK: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/193859

February 19, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
The Fiasco

damn someones got a case of small dickitis

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

February 19, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
offensive-commenter

yeah bitch.
February 19, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
Ayoma

suspended

because you're paying for a phone that enables you to make calls internationally and switch carriers as you please.
February 19, 2013 @ 01:28 AM
WatchOutForSelener

stfu selener. man ray you piss me off too.

Rest in pieces fuck boi

February 19, 2013 @ 02:47 AM
Fitch

Even better, why the fuck is unlocking your phone illegal now? And anyone that has an SIII or Note II might wanna think about using this: http://www.redmondpie.com/permanently-carrier-unlock-galaxy-s-iii-and-galaxy-note-ii-for-free-how-to-tutorial/ to unlock their phone. It's free and it worked for me.
February 19, 2013 @ 03:18 AM
theglory

^^but if i unlock and im on contract, i still hav to pay my bills rite?
February 19, 2013 @ 03:30 AM
Josh

Why wouldn't you have to continue to pay your bills?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

February 19, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
Fitch

You'll most definitely have to pay your bills. It's just that your phone will work with another network now. So if you had, say, an ATT phone, you would typically only be able to use it on that network, but if you unlock it, you can now use it on T-Mobile for example by using one of their sims.
February 19, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
theglory

cuz i found it odd dat someone would unlock their phone and then pay 2 phone bills by goin wit another carrier. but i guess u can jus change to the cheapest plan wit ur contract carrier.

also wouldnt they able to tell if ur phone is unlocked tho?
February 19, 2013 @ 03:43 AM
theglory

You'll most definitely have to pay your bills. It's just that your phone will work with another network now. So if you had, say, an ATT phone, you would typically only be able to use it on that network, but if you unlock it, you can now use it on T-Mobile for example by using one of their sims.
kk. but like i said, wouldnt ur carrier dectect that ur phone is unlocked?

and is there any other perks to unlockin ur phone besides the aforementioned?
February 19, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
Fitch

kk. but like i said, wouldnt ur carrier dectect that ur phone is unlocked?

and is there any other perks to unlockin ur phone besides the aforementioned?
I don't think the carrier can straight up tell that your phone is unlocked. Don't quote me on that though. I've never heard anything of it, and I know I haven't been 'caught.' Since unlocking is now technically illegal, the situation might be different, but I don't think there used to be anything the company could do anyway. Some people, not very many, have even had success in the past by calling their carriers and giving some excuse as to why they need it unlocked, and getting the codes to do so. Using your phone on other carriers is the main benefit of unlocking though. I can't really think of any other ones. I was originally hoping that unlocking mine would allow me to delete the shitty bloatware ATT put on my phone, but unfortunately it did not. I need root for that, which is something I don't want to fuck with. Hopefully someone else with more experience than I can chime in and confirm everything unlocking your phone affords you.

To summarize, I believe the answer to both your questions is 'no' but again, don't quote me on it.
February 20, 2013 @ 12:28 AM
dmwalking

Google nexus phones are actually pretty inexpensive as far as unlocked phones go. You can also find reasonable deals on craiglist or ebay.  

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

February 20, 2013 @ 12:31 AM
dmwalking

When you have an unlocked phone, it just means you can rock on any carrier you want.  So you can live contract free.  But if you sign a contract, then unlock, you're still bound by the contract. 

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

February 20, 2013 @ 01:24 AM
joeywankenobi

November 28, 2013 @ 10:11 AM
rlovely384

Even better, why the fuck is unlocking your phone illegal now? And anyone that has an SIII or Note II might wanna think about using this: http://www.redmondpie.com/permanently-carrier-unlock-galaxy-s-iii-and-galaxy-note-ii-for-free-how-to-tutorial/ to unlock their phone. It's free and it worked for me.
Hi,
Now, Unlocking phones becomes legal . The white
house banned their previous petition "unlocking phones illegal" . In
my view, Unlocking is not a criminal action . If anyone wants to travel to
other countries than US, they want to use it with that particular country's
local network . All the network provider restricts their phone to use with
various countries. Then, how can they use other carrier without unlocking their
handsets. Its not illegal . It is one of the essential requirement for mobile
users . Unlocking can be done by respective carrier or some of the providers
like  Theunlockspot.com
November 28, 2013 @ 11:22 AM
99%Shit

Nexuses are fairly cheap, but they're LG, so blecch. My Moto G came to $225 after tax and ran me another $10 for an unlock code, although it's still legal in Canada. I'm not buying another phone until Motorola makes a Nexus.

narsha.narsha.narsha

November 28, 2013 @ 12:35 PM
.AG23.

lmfao.
November 28, 2013 @ 03:38 PM
YoungRizal

Got an iPhone 5S from apple store and almost costed me 900 dollars

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

December 11, 2013 @ 02:24 AM
db_cooper

Flip phone gang
December 11, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

December 11, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
Alan_Watts

damn someones got a case of small dickitis
hahah the funny thing about your comment is that anything ending in "itis" means swelling, had me chuckling for some reason
December 11, 2013 @ 03:03 PM
scumface

December 12, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
scumface

Please login first to reply.