Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 18, 2013 @ 07:38 PM
piccolo

I'm not sure why my other thread was deleted, but yeah .

Can you guys recommend me a program that is free ?

Links ?

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

February 18, 2013 @ 07:41 PM
theglory

windows movie maker
February 18, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
Trill O'Reilly

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7878153/CyberLink_PowerDirector_11_Ultra_11.0.0.2321_Multilingual_[Ching
February 18, 2013 @ 07:49 PM
AndreLutherKing

Any program is free. Just get it cracked. I personally use Sony Vegas

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

February 18, 2013 @ 07:51 PM
The Fiasco

Lmao at sony vegas dead. You can get cracks companies dont really care about that but if youre anstudent autodesk releases all of its programs for free so you can get autodesk smoke for free. Its an amazing program that could become the professional standard now that apple fucked up fcp. 

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

February 18, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
eidaow

i use to use vegas, now i own fcp. i never pay for programs

~ h a n s u m ~

February 18, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
Your Fan

I use Vegas, AAE, C4D, and Boujou. All free, all cracked!
February 18, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
Gilly Suits

Lmao at sony vegas dead. You can get cracks companies dont really care about that but if youre anstudent autodesk releases all of its programs for free so you can get autodesk smoke for free. Its an amazing program that could become the professional standard now that apple fucked up fcp. 
Wtf are you talking about companies don't care about cracks. The obviously do hence them making all these creative ways to stop piracy. And FCP is prob still the best.

Culective.com //

February 21, 2013 @ 06:22 AM
The Fiasco

Wtf are you talking about companies don't care about cracks. The obviously do hence them making all these creative ways to stop piracy. And FCP is prob still the best.
They don't care when individual users pirate their shit. I can tell you don't know your shit bc you are saying FCP is the best video editor. I make a living off of making movies bruh. I know the industry inside and out. Companies don't care when individual users pirate their shit because that way they can learn from those programs and companies/ institutions will have to purchase huge licenses because the employees learned on those programs when they were 12 years old and whatnot. This has been Adobe's marketing scheme from the beginning. Why the fuck do you think it's so god damn easy to pirate Adobe products? Have you ever heard of anyone getting in trouble for pirating fucking ACS??? No because it's never happened because Adobe is after that corporate money.

February 21, 2013 @ 06:35 AM
notXaiver

whats the easiest to use in your guys opinions
February 21, 2013 @ 07:02 AM
The Fiasco

whats the easiest to use in your guys opinions
For me I like premiere the most bc I have a strong Photoshop background and it's pretty much all the same shit. Premiere can also handle more codecs and shit than FCP can. Do not try Avid it's so fucking hard to learn and stupid as fuck and I have no idea how it's the industry standard. I'd assume something like Vegas would be easy to learn but no one uses that shit professionally. I have no experience with Vegas so I can't comment how easy it is to learn.

Please login first to reply.