FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
February 18, 2013 @ 06:08 AM
notXaiver

My bad for posting back to back but...

You guys notice niggas be false swaggin on the internet these days. They have like 200 likes on every status, 15k followers on twitter, 30k instagram followers, and like 100k views on a dumb ass youtube video, but theyll be less known than the janitor that cleans they fucking middle school, my bad yall, i just needed somewhere to rant after seeing a fuckboy from beriut that makes music thru his webcam microphone get verified for claiming sodmg. 
February 18, 2013 @ 06:09 AM
RiFF RaFF

dont be talking shit about my home boy mayimbe

Be about it

February 18, 2013 @ 06:20 AM
adoboFosho

I thought about this as well. You guys notice niggas be false swaggin on the internet these days. They have like 200 likes on every status, 15k followers on twitter, 30k instagram followers, and like 100k views on a dumb ass youtube video, but theyll be less known than the janitor that cleans they fucking middle school, my bad yall, i just needed somewhere to rant after seeing a fuckboy from beriut that makes music thru his webcam microphone get verified for claiming sodmg.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

February 18, 2013 @ 06:30 AM
karibruze

If she a fine-ass jailbait hoe, you can bet those 200k likes are real.
February 18, 2013 @ 06:33 AM
theglory

I thought about this as well. You guys notice niggas be false swaggin on the internet these days. They have like 200 likes on every status, 15k followers on twitter, 30k instagram followers, and like 100k views on a dumb ass youtube video, but theyll be less known than the janitor that cleans they fucking middle school, my bad yall, i just needed somewhere to rant after seeing a fuckboy from beriut that makes music thru his webcam microphone get verified for claiming sodmg.
Shitttt. Jus last nite me n my homies were discussing how you guys notice niggas be false swaggin on the internet these days. They
have like 200 likes on every status, 15k followers on twitter, 30k
instagram followers, and like 100k views on a dumb ass youtube video,
but theyll be less known than the janitor that cleans they fucking
middle school, my bad yall, i just needed somewhere to rant after seeing
a fuckboy from beriut that makes music thru his webcam microphone get
verified for claiming sodmg.
February 18, 2013 @ 06:35 AM
intellect

dont be talking shit about my home boy mayimbe
riff raff??? is it really you?????
February 18, 2013 @ 06:49 AM
Moises Arias

aye bruh stfu. i know 90% of my threads are meaningless but HB is not the place to make a new thread everytime you think of something.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

February 18, 2013 @ 04:06 PM
DREWKKAKE

lol dudes on ig with 20k followers acting famous and shit smh

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

February 18, 2013 @ 04:14 PM
piccolo

Most of the people on the internet like that constantly don't have lives.
The internet is a fantasy land.

You can talk shit, pretend to be someone you're not,be a racist without getting stomped out.

This is like a socially awkward person's playground.

I just don't understand people who take it seriously. The hell do you need over a thousand followers for ?
You're not a celebrity.

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.