FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
February 17, 2013 @ 02:20 AM
Soul Rize

Pros | respect from your parents , and from other peoples
More people understanding me since little to non understand me and my troll language. fk 9/10 peoples never heard of a forum.

Cons| no trolling
no humor of my kind (rasist or troll)
being the 9/10 professinals that are normal.
Dam came into this thread feeling the cons .... now the pros look even better..
so any other pros or cons and reasons why its time to be mature 24/7?

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

February 17, 2013 @ 02:25 AM
unemployed

the pros are boring as fuck

if you know when to be mature, its all good IMO
February 17, 2013 @ 02:31 AM
zyezye

pros: you're grown up
cons: you've grown up
February 17, 2013 @ 02:32 AM
dinkleberg

looking at children and knowing that was once you
February 17, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
Soul Rize

dam unemployed on that 999 post .
yeah growing up but that childeren part got me . dat not no worries lyfe with saturday cartoons is but a fleating memory .

February 17, 2013 @ 02:47 AM
dmwalking

Pros: freedom, wisdom, independence

Cons: Responsibilities that hinder your freedom.  

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

February 17, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
unemployed

i mean im 17, but i hate the people who are 18-21 and just because they are adult now they gotta stop doing kids stuff.
February 17, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
WatchOutForSelener

Growing up is a trap.

February 17, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
blackice445

Pros: freedom, wisdom, independence

Cons: Responsibilities that hinder your freedom.  

Pretty much sums it up. 
February 17, 2013 @ 03:29 AM
erklep

the pros are boring as fuck

if you know when to be mature, its all good IMO
this. 
February 17, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
dmwalking

i mean im 17, but i hate the people who are 18-21 and just because they are adult now they gotta stop doing kids stuff.
LMAO who the hell said you gotta stop doing kids stuff?   Nigga, forever do what you like.  I took my kid to disney. I was having just as much fun as her.  Whenever I go birthday shopping for my nieces and nephews at toys R us, I spend mad time there cuz half the time I'm just messing around with half the store. Then I always get them the coolest toys while everyone else is getting them lame as t shirts with baseballs on them or something.  

That whole you gotta stop doing kid stuff is BS.   You look at kids and you see them having fun, right?  Because that stuff IS fun.  I have no reason to stop having fun. Lazer tag is fun. Paintball is fun. Nigga, going sledding is fun.  Building igloos is fun. IDGAF. Water balloon fights. Snowball fights and all that. Whatever.  I ain't never too old to have simple fun. So yeah, I still have my adult fun of drinking and traveling, BBQ's, enjoying a cigar, and idk, kayaking or some ish...but I'll never be to old to have simple kid fun. That's a lie. 

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

February 17, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
kbos

I went through a fucked up childhood living alone with my mother due to a fucked up car accident, I raised myself a lot and can never relate to anyone else when it comes to childhood, so being grown up, living on my own, having my own money, fucking when I want, doing what I want, is fucking awesome, and the responsibilities and the hard work I do to earn it can suck in the moment, but honestly its even more awesome when I reflect on my day, because it feels good to earn your lifestyle. I am happy to be in my 20s, 22 currently, I think this will be the best 10 years of my life, I have freedom and enough money for the important things and experiences and security i need. No harsh responsibilities like kids or wifey, just the right amount of freedom and responsibility. I look forward too it all though to be honest, the older I get, the more at peace I feel, the more I practice embracing positivity the better I become at it, so with age comes more positivity. I only share this in hopes somebody else can use that knowledge.
February 17, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
Efil4zaggin

Pros: Sense of Freedom
Cons: Responsibility, which will somehow affect your sense of freedom

Middle Ground: You will most likely enjoy the little things that you used to do when you were younger

:0

February 17, 2013 @ 04:18 AM
Aubrey.

Damn OP, got me thinking about how my whole life is turning out.

In my honest opinion, growing up is what you make of it. It all depends if your better of, not just financially, but in every aspect of your life (psychologically, physically, etc.). Everyone has their own perspective of the concept of "growing up", so the answers you'll get are endless.

I for one do not see much cons of "growing up", maybe it's because I still live at home. Even then, I have a lot of freedom, money, resources, and of course, the ladies.

May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, angels protect you, and heaven accept you.

February 17, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
rabbitman

Growing up is a trap.
theres a way around that

be careful what you pretend to be

February 17, 2013 @ 06:09 AM
EEK A LURKER

no such thing as immature or mature; I still joke with my 65 year old dad about the tightness of a pussy or the firmness of an ass.

.wa do dem.

February 17, 2013 @ 06:32 AM
Soul Rize

DAM^ lol but i realize this thread stemmed from my best friend changing. he got a gf, minimal wage job, school . mostly that girl tho . we not doing it big as we use to cuz hes growing or acting grown . #SOLOYOLO

February 17, 2013 @ 06:49 AM
Mr_Chukes

DAM^ lol but i realize this thread stemmed from my best friend changing. he got a gf, minimal wage job, school . mostly that girl tho . we not doing it big as we use to cuz hes growing or acting grown . #SOLOYOLO
After I read that it got me thinking about how my homie feels. 
We use to hang out all the time during the week and either party or club on the weekend. 
I got a job though so I couldn't hang as much. 
School started and I'm at a university so more time taken up. 
Then I got a girlfriend and I hang with her when I'm not at school. 
I barely see my homie. He probably feels the same way you do. 
Thats life though. 
February 17, 2013 @ 07:33 AM
Soul Rize

We use to hang out all the time during the week and either party or club on the weekend. 
Thats life though. 
u a real bitch :*(. fk you my nigga . 

February 17, 2013 @ 09:03 AM
tmwtg

Thats life though. 
This shit happens, but still, you should always try and make time for your homies.

Even a quick drink is alright.
February 17, 2013 @ 02:43 PM
Mr_Chukes

^Yeah I still hit my homie up when I have time. I hang with him still. I just don't want to go with him to parties anymore. The last 5 we went to got shot up. I'm not about that life anymore. 

Please login first to reply.