February 14, 2013 @ 06:52 PM
primez

Does anyone experience a physical itchy sensation when feeling awkward? I'm socially awkward frequently, and experience this a lot. The interesting thing about it is that this didn't start until more recently. It didn't really start until last year, I believe.
February 14, 2013 @ 07:07 PM
dmwalking

You prolly got really dry skin.  Drink more water.  Use more lotion.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

February 14, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
SHARKlN

Go to a doctor and say exactly that. He'll prescribe some xanax or lithium and you'll forget all about that itch.
February 14, 2013 @ 07:58 PM
ellemenohpee1031

Xanax makes me itchy as hell, but only if I'm drinking. 
February 14, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
asapjunior

I'm socially awkward frequently

go so hard they call me gosohard

February 14, 2013 @ 08:27 PM
totalespionage

Does anyone experience a physical itchy sensation when feeling awkward? I'm socially awkward frequently, and experience this a lot. The interesting thing about it is that this didn't start until more recently. It didn't really start until last year, I believe.
I used to get this shit too. It's like an itch around your neck that feels like a burning/itching sensation. It's really not that rare, even with people who don't have social anxiety. Honestly OP be glad your not one of those people who get extreme gas/flatulence when placed in an awkward situation. 
February 14, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
primez

I used to get this shit too. It's like an itch around your neck that feels like a burning/itching sensation. It's really not that rare, even with people who don't have social anxiety. Honestly OP be glad your not one of those people who get extreme gas/flatulence when placed in an awkward situation. 
Thanks. For me, it only happens when I'm in an awkward situation or when I feel out of place. I've been thinking that if I got rid of my self-consciousness and gain some more self-esteem, I wouldn't experience this itch anymore. You said you "used" to get it. How did you overcome it?
February 14, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
that dude

suspended

I burp when I'm nervous cool
February 14, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
totalespionage

Thanks. For me, it only happens when I'm in an awkward situation or when I feel out of place. I've been thinking that if I got rid of my self-consciousness and gain some more self-esteem, I wouldn't experience this itch anymore. You said you "used" to get it. How did you overcome it?
I didn't overcome shit really. Maybe I just outgrew it or something IDK. I have still SA but it's not as bad as it was when I was like 17-19. How old are you?
February 14, 2013 @ 08:59 PM
totalespionage

I burp when I'm nervous 
For real?
February 14, 2013 @ 09:03 PM
from02hero

I burp when I'm nervous 
the fuck i usually feel like taking a shit or letting down a mean ass fart

IG:From0twohero

February 14, 2013 @ 09:09 PM
totalespionage

I burp when I'm nervous 
the fuck i usually feel like taking a shit or letting down a mean ass fart
I have heard of this, but burping is new to me. But I guess everyone reacts differently to certain social situations.
February 14, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
theglory

solution: stop givin a fuck and do u cool
February 14, 2013 @ 11:25 PM
EEK A LURKER

try standing in a large crowd for a while, with your penis out.

.wa do dem.

February 14, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
theglory

put ur dick on random girls shoulders itll practice being social and confident and reduce anxiety

good place to start is at the library
February 14, 2013 @ 11:46 PM
╒rozzy

errybody on HB be havin Social Anxiety? 

February 14, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
offensive-commenter

go talk to your doctor. you have aids.
February 15, 2013 @ 01:45 AM
primez

ahh i was just at qdoba an hour a ago and my water cup spilt all over the table and i started heating up getting all itchy i feel like that when im anxious about something like the water accident ^

also when people would look at me for a certain amount of time and catch them i would get all itchy and shit. 
but the people looking at me i kinda got rid of that 
I'm glad you can relate. I didn't know it was that common. Do you have any tips?
February 15, 2013 @ 03:31 PM
Brian@ONLY

Xanax makes me itchy as hell, but only if I'm drinking. 
lol ELLE you over here now? it's diesel
February 15, 2013 @ 03:57 PM
soap

Please login first to reply.