Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
February 14, 2013 @ 06:52 PM
primez

Does anyone experience a physical itchy sensation when feeling awkward? I'm socially awkward frequently, and experience this a lot. The interesting thing about it is that this didn't start until more recently. It didn't really start until last year, I believe.
February 14, 2013 @ 07:07 PM
dmwalking

You prolly got really dry skin.  Drink more water.  Use more lotion.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

February 14, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
SHARKlN

Go to a doctor and say exactly that. He'll prescribe some xanax or lithium and you'll forget all about that itch.
February 14, 2013 @ 07:58 PM
ellemenohpee1031

Xanax makes me itchy as hell, but only if I'm drinking. 
February 14, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
asapjunior

I'm socially awkward frequently

go so hard they call me gosohard

February 14, 2013 @ 08:27 PM
totalespionage

Does anyone experience a physical itchy sensation when feeling awkward? I'm socially awkward frequently, and experience this a lot. The interesting thing about it is that this didn't start until more recently. It didn't really start until last year, I believe.
I used to get this shit too. It's like an itch around your neck that feels like a burning/itching sensation. It's really not that rare, even with people who don't have social anxiety. Honestly OP be glad your not one of those people who get extreme gas/flatulence when placed in an awkward situation. 
February 14, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
primez

I used to get this shit too. It's like an itch around your neck that feels like a burning/itching sensation. It's really not that rare, even with people who don't have social anxiety. Honestly OP be glad your not one of those people who get extreme gas/flatulence when placed in an awkward situation. 
Thanks. For me, it only happens when I'm in an awkward situation or when I feel out of place. I've been thinking that if I got rid of my self-consciousness and gain some more self-esteem, I wouldn't experience this itch anymore. You said you "used" to get it. How did you overcome it?
February 14, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
that dude

suspended

I burp when I'm nervous cool
February 14, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
totalespionage

Thanks. For me, it only happens when I'm in an awkward situation or when I feel out of place. I've been thinking that if I got rid of my self-consciousness and gain some more self-esteem, I wouldn't experience this itch anymore. You said you "used" to get it. How did you overcome it?
I didn't overcome shit really. Maybe I just outgrew it or something IDK. I have still SA but it's not as bad as it was when I was like 17-19. How old are you?
February 14, 2013 @ 08:59 PM
totalespionage

I burp when I'm nervous 
For real?
February 14, 2013 @ 09:03 PM
from02hero

I burp when I'm nervous 
the fuck i usually feel like taking a shit or letting down a mean ass fart
February 14, 2013 @ 09:09 PM
totalespionage

I burp when I'm nervous 
the fuck i usually feel like taking a shit or letting down a mean ass fart
I have heard of this, but burping is new to me. But I guess everyone reacts differently to certain social situations.
February 14, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
theglory

solution: stop givin a fuck and do u cool
February 14, 2013 @ 11:25 PM
EEK A LURKER

try standing in a large crowd for a while, with your penis out.

.wa do dem.

February 14, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
theglory

put ur dick on random girls shoulders itll practice being social and confident and reduce anxiety

good place to start is at the library
February 14, 2013 @ 11:46 PM
╒rozzy

errybody on HB be havin Social Anxiety? 

February 14, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
offensive-commenter

go talk to your doctor. you have aids.
February 15, 2013 @ 01:45 AM
primez

ahh i was just at qdoba an hour a ago and my water cup spilt all over the table and i started heating up getting all itchy i feel like that when im anxious about something like the water accident ^

also when people would look at me for a certain amount of time and catch them i would get all itchy and shit. 
but the people looking at me i kinda got rid of that 
I'm glad you can relate. I didn't know it was that common. Do you have any tips?
February 15, 2013 @ 03:31 PM
Brian@ONLY

Xanax makes me itchy as hell, but only if I'm drinking. 
lol ELLE you over here now? it's diesel
February 15, 2013 @ 03:57 PM
soap

Please login first to reply.