Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 14, 2013 @ 07:13 AM
notXaiver

What up n****s , im new to hypebeast but anyway

This n***a fucking punched me at school today.
Let me explain the fucking story, I just transferred to this private catholic school at the beginning of the basketball season right, and we had some religious holiday type shit going on and we had to go to church so this is all new to me. These niggas doing all these fucking rituals and shit and im just sitting there sleeping right, and this n**** runs over from the back of this big ass church, makes a big scene and gives me a good jab to the arm, then he grabs my jacket and trys to physically force me to kneel down like everybody else, but of couse his weak 5'4 self couldnt get me to move, i wasnt going to do it anyway, cuz i was on the end of the benches which wouldve had me kneeling on the pavement type shit. Anyway he whispered to go to his office after that church session but i never went. And He Seen Me Like 5 times in between classes and shit but this n**** was avoiding me and never said to come to his office cuz deep down he know he socked me. And Now That I think back i dont know why i didnt Drop This N**** On His Fucking Head right there
February 14, 2013 @ 07:23 AM
AndreLutherKing

trys to physically force me to kneel down
PAUSE

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

February 14, 2013 @ 07:30 AM
nomoikway

why do you randomly capitalize shit

no whammy no whammy

February 14, 2013 @ 09:07 AM
veryrareandbased

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

February 14, 2013 @ 09:15 AM
bjornvan

im guessing you copied this from a site that dont allow you to say nigga
February 14, 2013 @ 11:17 AM
Pantic

im guessing you copied this from a site that dont allow you to say nigga
now that you mention it i never even noticed when HB stopped censoring it
February 14, 2013 @ 03:05 PM
notXaiver

nah, i thought I was supposed to manually sensor it from reading other hb posts
February 14, 2013 @ 03:09 PM
real nigga

Nigga why is you censoring yourself. Thats how I know you soft

#3jeanshawty #nomeatjustsauce

February 14, 2013 @ 03:21 PM
notXaiver

like i said, i wasnt trying to type a paragraph and have that shit deleted by the mods
February 14, 2013 @ 06:54 PM
offensive-commenter

lol catholic school. you were a lost cause the moment you stepped into that church. open your eyes with atheism.
February 14, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
dmwalking

like i said, i wasnt trying to type a paragraph and have that shit deleted by the mods
not sure where you're from, but we don't delete for profanity.  

Story was dumb though. I laughed, though.  HB is like dudes' diaries sometimes.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

February 14, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
unemployed

I thought u said my principal sucked my arm
February 14, 2013 @ 10:25 PM
rabbitman

lol catholic school. you were a lost cause the moment you stepped into that church. open your eyes with atheism.
lol athiests are just as bad as religion. they organize and try to force their beliefs on others, disrupting peoples lives. let him believe what he wants and you do you. don't talk down to people with some false sense of superiority

be careful what you pretend to be

February 14, 2013 @ 11:08 PM
johnathan

"private catholic school"
 "trys to physically force me to kneel down"
"he whispered to go to his office after that church session"
Case closed.

free max b 2013

February 14, 2013 @ 11:25 PM
offensive-commenter

lol athiests are just as bad as religion. they organize and try to force their beliefs on others, disrupting peoples lives. let him believe what he wants and you do you. don't talk down to people with some false sense of superiority
 i've never heard of atheists organizing to force beliefs onto people. heard of westboro baptist church? LOL.
February 15, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
rabbitman

i've never heard of atheists organizing to force beliefs onto people. heard of westboro baptist church? LOL.
well then youre pretty close-minded. the USSR under Stalin persecuted people who practiced religion because it was an athiest state. the westboro-baptist church cant force people to believe what they believe, but they can try just like athiests.

im not pro-Religion or anything, i just think athiests are dicks too

be careful what you pretend to be

February 15, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
offensive-commenter

lol u mad. god aint real.lol at calling an atheist closed minded hahahahahaha. lets get back on topic.

Please login first to reply.