Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 2, 2013 @ 01:56 PM
MeroWavy

lol niggas just love to hate obama
April 2, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
Yee.

ok ok ok ok kids. corporations have enough money to pay $100 min wage while keeping prices the same as they are. but they are greedy fucks -- if they did that a loaf of bread would be $85 bucks over night. thats because they would want the same profit margins. if the min wage went up to nine it wouldnt automatically or technically cause inflation just like that as some of you guys are saying. it'd be up to the corporations if they want to raise prices to get the same profit, but as we know, corporations are greedy -- they prob would raise pricest-- which in turn can cause slow inflation and things wouldnt be much different than they are now, but none of that is the presidents fault, he just thinks that americans wages should go up (which is a shallow statement since its really inevitable). if yall are worried about inflation you guys should do a little research on the federal reserve bank, its a private bank that prints trillions of dollars out of thin air, then loans it to the government for a fraction of the price. the u.s. is buying dollars from a private bank which is causing inevitable debt for our gov, this bank prints money whenever it feels it is appropriate (every week nearly), which is making our paychecks worth less and less (because the money supply is growing and growing), this is the real inflation we should be worried about. 
April 2, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
johnathan

Raising minimum wage will not help anyone, 
I make $10 an hour as an asst manager, if the niggas below me are gonna be makin 10 imma want 15-20, Companies are just going to be spending more to pay employees. Now the company I work for will raise prices for the customers who wish to shop with us to accommodate my paycheck
Inflation. that $10 is nothing but a number. 50cents back in the day went along way, we gonna be sayin the same to our grandkids about $5 cause Obama is fuckin retarded. 
ure acting like ur company is some ma and pap operation. ur company makes millions ur 10 dollar an hour isnt anything to them just like your 15 dollars an hour wont be anything to them either.

free max b 2013

April 3, 2013 @ 05:52 AM
murklur

$10 in SJ,CA now fuck outta here Obama

Please login first to reply.