Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 14, 2013 @ 03:19 AM
.jpg

Think Congress is gonna want this?
February 14, 2013 @ 03:23 AM
Samrai

fuckery its so low in the states some places, been had 10.25 for a min

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt ≈ @NegronusPrime ≈ twitter

February 14, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
YoungRizal

In Ontario Canada, minimum is 10.25

I guess another L to the Americans

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

February 14, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

you still gonna be broke.

:)

February 14, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
AndreLutherKing

Damn, and Canada came up with Degrassi. I have to turn my back on the US & move to Canada.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

February 14, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
offensive-commenter

this is fucking retarded and won't help anybody. people working at minimum wage will make a bit more to buy an extra pack of oreos and employers will have less money to pay their unskilled workers lol.
February 14, 2013 @ 03:34 AM
NapoleonComplex

Raising minimum wage will not help anyone, 
I make $10 an hour as an asst manager, if the niggas below me are gonna be makin 10 imma want 15-20, Companies are just going to be spending more to pay employees. Now the company I work for will raise prices for the customers who wish to shop with us to accommodate my paycheck
Inflation. that $10 is nothing but a number. 50cents back in the day went along way, we gonna be sayin the same to our grandkids about $5 cause Obama is fuckin retarded. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

February 14, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
offensive-commenter

you make 10 bucks an hour? lol damn 
February 14, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
daytona squared

its 9 something here lol idc 

no swag November

February 14, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
damus

I make $10 an hour as an asst manager, if the niggas below me are gonna be makin 10 imma want 15-20, Companies are just going to be spending more to pay employees. Now the company I work for will raise prices for the customers who wish to shop with us to accommodate my paycheck
Inflation. that $10 is nothing but a number. 50cents back in the day went along way, we gonna be sayin the same to our grandkids about $5 cause Obama is fuckin retarded. 
This. Obama is fucking stupid, but everyone that voted for him is just as bad.
February 14, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
veryrareandbased

25 hour part time week wit dat 10.25. winnin out cheaa
box logo money on deck bro bro

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

February 14, 2013 @ 03:48 AM
origins

Minimum wage rises > everything will go up in price > higher taxes

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/ http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/219553 - FBTs SZ 10

February 14, 2013 @ 03:56 AM
trevxv3

It would be nice to lower the taxes instead of raising pay. This is just so Washington can see more money while businesses across america become fucked.

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

February 14, 2013 @ 04:05 AM
unemployed

CANADA IN DIS

STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM 10.25 NIKKAS
February 14, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
from02hero

wait hold the fucking fuck up..
Canadians niggaz minimum wage is fucking 10.25$ 
February 14, 2013 @ 04:23 AM
loofy

$8.25 here son
February 14, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
Homes

Thanks hb, I always get a good laugh out of these threads.

ITT: a bunch of hypebeasts thinking they know more about economics than the president of America and his cabinet of PhD economists.
February 14, 2013 @ 04:37 AM
ThatGuyBars

Never had minimum wage never will.

Ayyy!-Fonzie

February 14, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
offensive-commenter

lol homes thinks he's smart. hypebeasts or not, it's basic economics. check out what happened after our last minimum wage raise. absolutely nothing.
February 14, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
tmwtg

Thanks hb, I always get a good laugh out of these threads.

ITT: a bunch of hypebeasts thinking they know more about economics than the president of America and his cabinet of PhD economists.
lol

Honestly, fuck this "spread the wealth" shit Obama is pushing. Any self-respecting individual who works hard for his/her money should not support this shit.
February 14, 2013 @ 04:49 AM
truuuchainz

raisin that minimum wage to 9
raisin employer pay
raisin product costs
raisin egos
decreasing dollar vallues
decreasin the amount of work thatll be available

thats all thats gonna happen
February 14, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
paulywalnuts

wont do shit except decrease the value of a dollar ...if you make 9 an hour at mcdonalds then the price of a double cheeseburger just went up to like 3 and a full meal is 10....a 1 bedroom urban apartment in a shitty neighborhood is gonna be $1500...

i master bait from time to time

February 14, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

My pay better be going up too then....

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

February 14, 2013 @ 05:16 AM
Homes

lol homes thinks he's smart. hypebeasts or not, it's basic economics. check out what happened after our last minimum wage raise. absolutely nothing.
You're right, it is basic economics, which is why I find it funny. I learned enough to know nearly every post in this thread is wrong in my first college economics class 3 years ago, so I'm guessing the career bankers, economists, and actuaries on Obama's team know what they're doing.
February 14, 2013 @ 05:33 AM
paulywalnuts

You're right, it is basic economics, which is why I find it funny. I learned enough to know nearly every post in this thread is wrong in my first college economics class 3 years ago, so I'm guessing the career bankers, economists, and actuaries on Obama's team know what they're doing.
what they could be doing is the same thing Japan is doing right now, which is decreasing the value of their currency so the exchange rate falls, and the value of our goods becomes cheaper to the rest of the world, they start importing our goods more and our economy is stimulated.  but for obvious reasons, at the same time, inflation is bad.  and weak currency is also very bad.  
also, lol at the concept of politicians "know what they're doing".  if they did, why the fuck are we just barely out of the recession?  we're still in...hmm i'd say about the 4th inning.  

i master bait from time to time

February 14, 2013 @ 05:39 AM
xsomax

Yall are stupid "increasing minimum wage will increase prices." So you're saying that if wages go up, business owners will have to increase prices so they can make more money to compensate? if increasing prices made them more money, they would do it regardless. They don't, because economics doesn't work like that. Minimum wage has never lead to inflation, and if it has, prove me wrong. I want stats.
February 14, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
trevxv3

Yall are stupid "increasing minimum wage will increase prices." So you're saying that if wages go up, business owners will have to increase prices so they can make more money to compensate? if increasing prices made them more money, they would do it regardless. They don't, because economics doesn't work like that. Minimum wage has never lead to inflation, and if it has, prove me wrong. I want stats.
You proved exactly why increasing minimum wage is terrible. Now businesses are forced to to put out more money in wages and take a smaller profit because of it. The only reason why he is doing this is because the government will have an increase in revenue, and the private sector will bare all of the burden. 

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

February 14, 2013 @ 05:50 AM
Homes

what they could be doing is the same thing Japan is doing right now, which is decreasing the value of their currency so the exchange rate falls, and the value of our goods becomes cheaper to the rest of the world, they start importing our goods more and our economy is stimulated.  but for obvious reasons, at the same time, inflation is bad.  and weak currency is also very bad.  
also, lol at the concept of politicians "know what they're doing".  if they did, why the fuck are we just barely out of the recession?  we're still in...hmm i'd say about the 4th inning.  
They could, but given the fact that our economic strengths have not lied in exporting goods for quite some time now, that would hurt us in the long run. America is not, and will probably not ever be again, a source of cheap goods or labor.

Politicians really don't have much control over whether or not we're in a recession, so that explains that. While they do have influence, it's not like they pushed a button and we went into a recession and they can push another one to take us back out.
February 14, 2013 @ 07:00 AM
BDKMV

Getting that $14.00/hr server admin money
February 14, 2013 @ 07:14 AM
notXaiver

fuck obama really

Please login first to reply.