Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 12, 2013 @ 08:03 AM
adoboFosho

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

February 12, 2013 @ 08:11 AM
fortyseven

yall dont support girl on girl?
I do but not with some corny ass pentagram drawn underneath..
Desperate attempt to look edgy if you ask me... Simple niggas trying to embrace shit they don't understand that has zero meaning/power but has a societal mystique. 

Look broke ass niggas, we edgy and powerful.. buy our shit and you can be too..
SMFH
SMH, most of the symbolism these brands use isn't even "evil" per se. Just capitalizing on dumb people's misconceptions about their meanings. I literally got called a demon for wearing a baphomet/st. peter's cross jawn from Actual Pain at the supermarket so I had to drop knowledge on some coon claiming she was a christian. 
Dude, .. okay, you're right, and any knowledgeable person would know the truth of these things, you're correct. But, BUT.. These companies that decorate their shit with it, whether it be st. peters cross, or a pentagram, etc, you know what the fuck They're fucking meaning by it.. in matter of fact the companies using and stamping it on their clothes or whatever the fuck are also probably to ignorant or oblivious to know those actual meanings and even if they do actually know, I'm sure they're not accentuating them to the ladder.. you're ignorant for even thinking that. Keep making excuses to wear that shit though. "but, it's okay, it aint awl bad!" gtfo of here with that shit.. hahaha
February 12, 2013 @ 08:16 AM
fortyseven

Oh, and by the way .. this was to good to pass up: "Just capitalizing on dumb people's misconceptions about their meanings. I literally got called a demon for wearing a baphomet/st. peter's cross"

You
fall right into your own category, I'm sure you don't wear that just so
you can go around telling everyone judging the actual story behind the
cross.. and if that's the case.. "SMH"
February 12, 2013 @ 09:20 AM
drewblocka

maybe they just have two strippers there

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

February 12, 2013 @ 09:36 AM
offensive-commenter

i want to know what james jebbia thinks about this.
February 12, 2013 @ 03:27 PM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

only on this forum with a bunch of pinoys would a thread about strippers in supreme be 2 pages, fucking christ 
February 12, 2013 @ 03:38 PM
SHARKlN

I said this in the supreme thread and got so many downvotes

No one's eating ass, they're doing lollipop tricks and shit.
February 12, 2013 @ 03:56 PM
dmwalking

i want to know what james jebbia thinks about this.

WWJJD?

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

February 12, 2013 @ 04:41 PM
damus

People are actually feeling butt hurt over this? Sheltered pinoy life might not make it.
February 12, 2013 @ 08:49 PM
thatniggatho

Who went out of their way to tape a pentagram down on the floor? I'm not trying to get all religious ...
I'm just saying that shits corny as fauuuuh. All that satanic shit just has mystique in society ... It's powerless and worthless.. Just some dumb shit whack people do to feel like they're above it all.. Similar to many of the basic niggas dropping their McDonalds paycheck to get a $100 snap back.
February 12, 2013 @ 09:22 PM
fortyseven

Who went out of their way to tape a pentagram down on the floor? I'm not trying to get all religious ...
I'm just saying that shits corny as fauuuuh. All that satanic shit just has mystique in society ... It's powerless and worthless.. Just some dumb shit whack people do to feel like they're above it all.. Similar to many of the basic niggas dropping their McDonalds paycheck to get a $100 snap back.
The hand fits the glove bro.
February 12, 2013 @ 10:25 PM
nasmatic

probably marc ecko put some fratboys up to this. i bet that's his basement.

keep it real none of you hb dudes knows what supreme's offices look like. you gotta smell like $10k just to walk through the door. 
February 12, 2013 @ 10:55 PM
goldANDsacks

i love how people are like "wtf is this pentagram shit? hey everyone! they're just trying to create a buzz!! don't believe it!!"

that's like... oh.... a self-fulfilling prophecy? 
February 12, 2013 @ 11:38 PM
madkunt

lowkey marketing
February 13, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
oneallah

wtf is this shit?
looks like the scene out of the davinci code
February 13, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
valleyla

i love how people are like "wtf is this pentagram shit? hey everyone! they're just trying to create a buzz!! don't believe it!!"

that's like... oh.... a self-fulfilling prophecy? 
Aren't you the guy who sucked a dildo that posts on here?

Is that you in the photo?
February 13, 2013 @ 05:57 AM
reeser

February 13, 2013 @ 05:58 AM
reeser

condom                      

Please login first to reply.