Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
February 12, 2013 @ 06:49 PM
scarlem

how would that bring the forum back. if anything fit fridays were the reason for this forums downfall and why everyone moved on to sufu in the first place in 2008.

fit fridays is what brought all the lame members here.
is that really the reason why some of the og members left for sufu? i had just thought that a lot of the og members grew up and had better shit to do but its probably true.
im planning on moving too or just stop visiting forums altogether but im willing to give hb one more chance.
if we did fit fridays it "could" set an example of how streetwear is supposed to be worn, hopefully better fits in the wdywt thread and some more quality contributors. 
i was just a lurker in the 08-09 days but got damn the wdywt thread was poppin with some ridiculous fits, it made me appreciate streetwear for what it really is and how diverse it could be. 
thanks hb.

edit: but yea hb is probably done for. shitty layout, shitty mods, and shitty contributors lol..
but its hit rockbottom imo so why not take the risk of bettering it.
honestly im willing to put out a fit every week (not that i dress good or anything) to just contribute and offer some legit insight.
February 12, 2013 @ 07:34 PM
Mr_Chukes

If we did fit Friday people would actually try to post good quality fits to get on thr front page. 
February 12, 2013 @ 11:16 PM
Canvas08

that's the problem

a bunch of ppl joining and flooding the waywt thread with fits they think are good but are actually terrible. which would not affect me in anyway since i haven't checked that thread in 3 years(approximate time of the last time someone posted something good in there) but ppl get salty that their blurry ass iphone pics of supreme and retro jordans don't get featured for fit fridays and then make mad threads blaming drew for not getting picked and start making hella FIT BATTUL threads and the whole offtopic just turns into a cesspool of shittily dressed high school kids posting fit pics.

again, we stopped doing it for a reason
February 13, 2013 @ 01:04 AM
vagabond

Would also step up the quality of fits cuz thirsty niggas gon try n get their 15 mins of fame.
on the contrary quality took a thousand steps back. i think they had closed registration for a while cuz the wdywt thread was being flooded with new members and their shitty fits. 

now they have streetsnaps. they just need to post that more often. ive always thought about doing something similar on tumblr to streetsnaps with a mix of complex street detail with those stupid q&a they had. but aint nobody got time for dat
February 13, 2013 @ 02:52 AM
Bet

Why hasn't registration been closed in forever?
February 8, 2014 @ 02:09 AM
Fit Battle

Why don't we celebrate the members of the community instead of the fucks that get posted to the front page, Rekuso brought this up
February 8, 2014 @ 03:35 AM
origins

So... instead of those shitty streetsnaps, HB should really bring this shit back.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

February 8, 2014 @ 04:07 AM
Sentimental

back to the roots, makes me want to post a fitcool

Fuck Off.

Please login first to reply.