Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 11, 2013 @ 08:53 AM
teows

that sub forum is fucking hilarious

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

February 11, 2013 @ 02:59 PM
Brian@ONLY

February 11, 2013 @ 05:17 PM
ghettoface

yea i lift sometimes
but not cause im insecure

if i would stop lifting i would start hurting myself again cause imma psycho
i need that pain to fill dat endless emptiness in my mind ya feel me
i always had pussy without liftin, bitches grindin my dick so hard even though im livin dat 5x digital zoom lifestyle
February 11, 2013 @ 06:56 PM
EL_Guapo

I don't lift cuz I'm lazy.
I like clothes so I save up for when I see something that I like.
Hypebeast told me not to cop supras and I did, neighborhood hoes love it.
I play bass cuz I'm insecure? Do you know how idiotic you sound like? Niggas that bodybuild do it because.... they're full of themselves. In my opinion, if you care about your body to the point where you wanna look like a Greek statue than you're just in love with yourself. Nothing wrong with that... now there's niggas that couldnt lift 15 pound dumbbells to save their life and hit the gym hard, some get bitches and others don't... why? It's because they act a different way now that they swole as fuck compared to when they were frail. Looks go a long way in society nowdays, but in the end you want a bitch that loves you for who you are. And if lifting weights, playing bass, cawppin massive amounts of clothes is the way you are then so be it. Big difference between GIRLS and WOMEN. One of them care about material things, the other one cares about your SOCIAL STATUS, but they both want YOUR ATTENTION... AND YOUR COCK.

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

February 11, 2013 @ 07:33 PM
IsaacEK

U mirin brah? Its fawkin zyzz brah.
February 11, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
loofy

yea i lift sometimes
but not cause im insecure

if i would stop lifting i would start hurting myself again cause imma psycho
i need that pain to fill dat endless emptiness in my mind ya feel me
i always had pussy without liftin, bitches grindin my dick so hard even though im livin dat 5x digital zoom lifestyle
April 16, 2013 @ 09:21 PM
DarianaGrande

Not everybody lifts because they're insecure. But people do lift to feel better about themselves. Whats wrong with choosing to improve yourself physically?

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

April 16, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
kbos

damn your fed up with some other forum but not hypebeast?
lol
but foreal ive never understood dudes who try to get super ripped, to me its basically like wearing a sign around your neck that says "I'm insecure as fuck"  its no suprrise that forum would be filled with insecure, overcompensating fuckers

Thats what im saying. Body builders always be saying the insecurest shit and needing the approval of their sausagefest community shit is type weird, can't relate. Just be in shape and have some personality you'll get the hoes and enjoy your social life.
April 17, 2013 @ 12:02 AM
madkunt

damn your fed up with some other forum but not hypebeast?
lol
but foreal ive never understood dudes who try to get super ripped, to me its basically like wearing a sign around your neck that says "I'm insecure as fuck"  its no suprrise that forum would be filled with insecure, overcompensating fuckers
why drive the bentley, my kia does all that AND it's cheaper

Please login first to reply.