Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 10, 2013 @ 03:50 PM
piccolo

I've been browsing that forum for a while now and i think i had enough of that the fuckery that goes on over there.
They have to be some of the most insecure dudes out there.

"Girl on my facebook is dating a BBC(PICS)"
"I didn't hold the door open for a girl today, am i alpha?"
"Hair on your chest is Alpha as fuk(srs)"

Anyone else knows what i'm talking about ?
The site was good a couple of years ago but after the Zyzz era a lot nerds started signing up for the site.

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

February 10, 2013 @ 04:06 PM
.sm.

Fuuaaaarrrk
February 10, 2013 @ 04:16 PM
theglory

They jus trolls nah i think 95% of wut they say isnt supposed to be taken seriously

edit: at least i hope so lol i dun rly fux wit dat forum
February 10, 2013 @ 04:31 PM
popeyes

soooo.... why do we need to hear you whine?

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

February 10, 2013 @ 05:29 PM
Aubrey.

Apparently, Piccolo is a non-lifting beta who took Misc. section trolling WAY too seriously.

May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, angels protect you, and heaven accept you.

February 10, 2013 @ 05:52 PM
Black Donald Trump

damn your fed up with some other forum but not hypebeast?
lol
but foreal ive never understood dudes who try to get super ripped, to me its basically like wearing a sign around your neck that says "I'm insecure as fuck"  its no suprrise that forum would be filled with insecure, overcompensating fuckers
February 10, 2013 @ 05:53 PM
fakeasslondon

they dont even lift 
February 10, 2013 @ 06:02 PM
piccolo

lol
but foreal ive never understood dudes who try to get super ripped, to me its basically like wearing a sign around your neck that says "I'm insecure as fuck"  its no suprrise that forum would be filled with insecure, overcompensating fuckers
They are insecure.
I think deep down inside all bodybuilders are insecure.

When you have low self esteem and ask someone for advice one of the things they tell you is to go to the gym.
They're too busy working on their muscles that they forget about their mental mindset.

It's kinda like a girl getting big fake boobs.

The bigger the muscles the lower the self esteem.

Look at how these guys tripped out:

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

February 10, 2013 @ 06:07 PM
piccolo

Apparently, Piccolo is a non-lifting beta who took Misc. section trolling WAY too seriously.
Non-lifting ?

Say word ?

February 10, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
jaded

It's that forums Off-Topic

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

February 10, 2013 @ 07:25 PM
unemployed

why are you looking at a forum like dat in the first place doe
February 10, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
Kilog

lol
lol @ thinking that any guy with a better body than you is automatically insecure. You saying that makes you sound insecure. That's like saying that any guy with expensive clothes or an expensive car is insecure. It may be true for some, but not for the majority. 

And op maybe you shouldn't lurk a bodybuilding forum if you don't like bodybuilding.
February 10, 2013 @ 07:54 PM
B Low Brown

It's that forums Off-Topic
not even, cuz their section is actually alive

with that said, nothing but lames there, troll or not

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

February 10, 2013 @ 08:03 PM
AndreLutherKing

John Lamone is supposedly a respected poster there. I don't even have to make a joke about that to show how sad it is

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

February 10, 2013 @ 08:23 PM
Black Donald Trump

lol
lol @ thinking that any guy with a better body than you is automatically insecure. You saying that makes you sound insecure. That's like saying that any guy with expensive clothes or an expensive car is insecure. It may be true for some, but not for the majority. 

And op maybe you shouldn't lurk a bodybuilding forum if you don't like bodybuilding.
not exactly what im saying, i just mean that if you seriously go to the gym everyday and commit your life to getting all big and "alpha" just so you can say you are then ya the root cause is probably insecurity.
February 10, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
popeyes

lol the irony is that guys with ripped bodies get the pussy. fact.

February 10, 2013 @ 09:09 PM
No Fuxx Given

lol
They are insecure.

When you have low self esteem and ask someone for advice one of the things they tell you is to go to the gym.
They're too busy working on their muscles that they forget about their mental mindset.

Damn those guys at the end were really about to jump him haha. Somebody's insecure... most of the people acted pretty cool about it at the end of the video. I must admit tho the guy does seem like a bit of a douche. 

Fly on little wing

February 10, 2013 @ 09:18 PM
popeyes

lol
They are insecure.

lol you're confusing being a bitch and an insecure person. a frail bitch would have walked away and take the L. these guys are not insecure. they wanted to fight someone annoying them for no reason.

February 11, 2013 @ 12:01 AM
gimmickaccountloser

suspended

You're right about some things but just because you're a bodybuilder or you lift, that doesn't make you insecure. Some people that do both are insecure and try to mask their insecurities with muscle but not everyone is like that. Everybody is insecure to a certain extent. As if this forum is any better, you post pictures of your outfit to impress other guys and critique other guys outfits. Not to mention it's full of angst filled self entitled close minded elitist teenagers.
February 11, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
uwotm8

Why is your avi Piccolo phaggot. 

Also new fashion is to walk around with a dildo (any colour) protruding from your angus. GET ON THAT SHIT BRAH!

and by brah i mean never my brah phaggot.
February 11, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
nokia

stupid af to think that its because someones insecure they want
to increase masculinity
its da survival of the fittest simple shit
i can see people on this site mad cause they bitch choose the more physically adapted human
Thinking that these hoes are just ignorant
thinking all the clothing you buy is what will attract females when thats only a percentage
thinking a bitch care about a pyrex vision
February 11, 2013 @ 12:41 AM
Keyser Soze

hypebeasts calling people who lift insecure LOL. 
February 11, 2013 @ 12:55 AM
rbbnz

bro that forum is a fucking laugh man, just need a sense of humour 
February 11, 2013 @ 01:00 AM
popeyes

i just checked out the beyonce thread and this kid picollo said beyonce is overrated lol. this kid is an all around bitch.

February 11, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
rabbitman

lol

not exactly what im saying, i just mean that if you seriously go to the gym everyday and commit your life to getting all big and "alpha" just so you can say you are then ya the root cause is probably insecurity.
or maybe some people go to the gym everyday because they actually care about their health? in case you haven't realized humans are animals and our bodies weren't designed to eat fast food, play video games, sit in an office, etc. going to the gym is just making up for our sedentary lifestyles.

be careful what you pretend to be

February 11, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
ReZ

op doesn't even lift
February 11, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
loofy

February 11, 2013 @ 03:11 AM
piccolo

lol the irony is that guys with ripped bodies get the pussy. fact.
Then why do people over there constantly make threads asking how to laid ?
You need game to pull girls, numb nutz.

Muscles aren't going to get you girls and from my experience it's usually guys who are lacking in the facial department who lift weights to better themselves.

Reminds me of this thread called "the face of a 27 year old virgin", dude thought getting big would magically get him girls. He finally reached his goal but still couldn't get laid.

Now he's over there constantly making threads on how to get girls.

February 11, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
piccolo

i just checked out the beyonce thread and this kid picollo said beyonce is overrated lol. this kid is an all around bitch.

Maybe because she is overrated ?
And I'm pretty sure plenty of people would agree with me.

I remember going on Twitter after the super bowl and reading throughout all of the comments from people saying that she's played out already.

It's the truth.

February 11, 2013 @ 05:33 AM
strangers

some people lift to be healthy, some lift cause they're insecure. there's people on both side buddy, and seriously you're going to judge that forum while saying we're better? the same can be said with the wdywt thread. some people post their fits cause it's a fashion forum and well it's what they fuckin wore, and some post cause they're insecure fucks that  want up votes before they step out of the house or cause they want to impress the people that get praised. who the fuck are you to stereotype em all like that? like what another poster said why're you there anyways if you don't lift? survival of the fittest man, you think fashion will help you when you needa lift some heavy shit for your home or job? smfh. 

Please login first to reply.