Anyone else getting the Royal I? :o

February 13, 2013 @ 07:01:49
shits more limited than i thought it would be, for toronto/canada at least. 
might have to camp 4-5 hours for this.
Are you thinking of Livestock?
Yessir, only place I called saying they their getting it. 
Still have to call Nike Town & C-apsule

hansum is 4ever

February 13, 2013 @ 07:03:42
My plans to get the royals has changed a bit.  My first HoH store changed it from tickets to FCFS which is unfortunate because it's pointless having two HoH locations doing FCFS when I can only go to one of them on release day. On the other hand, it looks like Nike was generous enough to release the sneakers at NikeTown locations. Still planning on getting them in-store rather via Twitter RSVP but since a lot of people are hooked on the All-star releases and joker pack, I might have a good chance with the RSVP.
Id go with the FCFS. Twitter RSVP are dumb as fuck.

hansum is 4ever

February 13, 2013 @ 07:35:49
I was going to head to Livestock for sure on Saturday. Can't rely solely on a NT RSVP.
February 13, 2013 @ 07:52:01
I was going to head to Livestock for sure on Saturday. Can't rely solely on a NT RSVP.
How's Livestock on mid-hyped releases ? Never really camped for Livestock before. Planning to get there around 9am or so(realistic time for me) since the store opens up at 11am

hansum is 4ever

February 13, 2013 @ 13:37:26
held them in my hands today. buttery as can get 1 pair $220 AUD + ship be ready to paypal me the funds tonight. hit me up
February 13, 2013 @ 16:48:49
How's Livestock on mid-hyped releases ? Never really camped for Livestock before. Planning to get there around 9am or so(realistic time for me) since the store opens up at 11am
Around that time, there might be around 10-15 people. 
February 13, 2013 @ 21:05:16
Around that time, there might be around 10-15 people. 
My advice, be there at like 6-7:30am is you can. If people around you're area are looking forward to the Royals. It's worth being there extra early to be the crowd. 

"An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, but at least It's even" NohsadDavis.tumblr.com

February 13, 2013 @ 22:50:08
^^
Alright, thanks for the info homies . Need these in my life.

hansum is 4ever

February 14, 2013 @ 01:24:36
^^
No Problem, Just passed by my HoH today and people are already camping out for them. Looks like i have to be there by 5am just to have a chance tongueface

"An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, but at least It's even" NohsadDavis.tumblr.com

February 14, 2013 @ 01:56:47
^^
No Problem, Just passed by my HoH today and people are already camping out for them. Looks like i have to be there by 5am just to have a chance 
The thirst isn't that real in Canada. I've only seen people line up the earliest at 2:30 AM for the Bred 11's. Plus the ASG pack is releasing too, so the lines will be a huge mess.
February 14, 2013 @ 02:00:45
to the LA heads, I'll be at primitive. I was planning on camping rather than getting up early and going there, but judging from this thread ppl don't seem thatt hyped. What yall think?
February 14, 2013 @ 02:15:07
any one in philly planning picking these up?
February 14, 2013 @ 02:53:58
^^
No Problem, Just passed by my HoH today and people are already camping out for them. Looks like i have to be there by 5am just to have a chance 
The thirst isn't that real in Canada. I've only seen people line up the earliest at 2:30 AM for the Bred 11's. Plus the ASG pack is releasing too, so the lines will be a huge mess.
Judging by the tweets i seen on Livestock and Capsule, more people are interested in the ASG pack thats releasing. Hopefully the Royal 1s will be a sleeper just like the Thunder 4s. 

I'm planning to get to Livestock or Capsule by like 9am..Thinking real hard which would be a more better. either way if I dont get them ill buy some next shit there lol.

hansum is 4ever

February 14, 2013 @ 03:00:14
I live in a small city in canada, and theres like only one store that are gettin these. When the bred 4s dropped, there was a bunch of people that camped for them. I hope I can get these 1's, Imma prolly get 2 pairs, 1 for resale.

(✿◠‿◠)

February 14, 2013 @ 03:09:07

I'm planning to get to Livestock or Capsule by like 9am..Thinking real hard which would be a more better. either way if I dont get them ill buy some next shit there lol.
Has Capsule confirmed they're getting them? I tweeted Nike on Bloor and they said to contact them on Friday.
February 14, 2013 @ 03:14:54
to the LA heads, I'll be at primitive. I was planning on camping rather than getting up early and going there, but judging from this thread ppl don't seem thatt hyped. What yall think?
royals are really sought out bruh haha. check out Niketalk forum they are fiending for these haha
February 14, 2013 @ 03:41:33

Has Capsule confirmed they're getting them? I tweeted Nike on Bloor and they said to contact them on Friday.
Yeah, they confirmed. First Come First Serve.
thinking i should go there instead. Livestock is well known. We'll see by Sat. i guess

hansum is 4ever

February 14, 2013 @ 03:57:48
February 14, 2013 @ 05:14:27
Yeah, they confirmed. First Come First Serve.
thinking i should go there instead. Livestock is well known. We'll see by Sat. i guess
If they're confirmed, I'll mostly likely line up there too. Better chances compared to Livestock definitely. 
February 14, 2013 @ 06:52:17
any way to get them online like eastbay, footlocker, or finshline? need to scoop a pair and over here where I'm going to school, nothing close to a sneaker shop. smh
February 14, 2013 @ 16:38:15
any way to get them online like eastbay, footlocker, or finshline? need to scoop a pair and over here where I'm going to school, nothing close to a sneaker shop. smh
i heard eastbay are gettin em. my shop is only gettin 10 pairs total tongueface

(✿◠‿◠)

February 14, 2013 @ 16:44:06
Release date?
February 14, 2013 @ 18:12:20
Release date?
This Saturday
February 14, 2013 @ 18:52:59
Online + Instore, only NA or Europe too? Thanks
February 14, 2013 @ 20:40:50
they ain't comin to a city near me smh 
February 15, 2013 @ 00:47:01
any size $220 aud pm me now , held them in my hands 2 days ago, so nice.
February 15, 2013 @ 01:32:50
gat damn RSVP is baically useless dis joint rigged AS HELL

February 15, 2013 @ 01:41:11
gat damn RSVP is baically useless dis joint rigged AS HELL
0 for like 7 trys at RSVP for most of the recent releases. Losing to bots and scripts yo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

February 15, 2013 @ 04:33:44
Eastbay is gonna get them. Gonna try my luck.

February 15, 2013 @ 17:21:05
Release date?
This Saturday
What pacific for online like eastbay and whats the retail?

:0

Please login first to reply.
x