February 10, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
WatchOutForSelener

So im about to sell something and someone bought the item.
He has 0 feedback though...

I heard paypal freezes the money once you give them a tracking # or something.....?

Im worried that he's gonna claim a file saying I scammed him after I ship out the hoodie...

How can I avoid all this? And is it true ebay/paypal holds the $ until I ship out the item?

February 10, 2013 @ 01:42 AM
Dat1Dude562

You have to earn a reputation for yourself if you want to be able to use the funds immediately. I've sold to plenty of 0 feedback people without a problem
1) most likely your money is already frozen and you'll have to wait a few days after he receives it to be able to use it or transfer it. 2) you can't avoid it and eBay is already holding your funds.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

February 10, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
johnathan

dont trust ppl with 0 feedback on ebay. i've got zero feedback and scam hella niggas for Louis Vuitton, christian dior jawns n shit. dont trust ppl tbh

free max b 2013

February 10, 2013 @ 07:55 AM
Fitch

I've sold to people with a zero feedback score on ebay and never been scammed. But I don't sell hoodies and stuff. Paypal still freezes my shit on each sale, but I remember hearing that you get the funds either after they can confirm delivery (another reason why tracking is good), after the buyer leaves positive feedback, or after a certain amount of time passes and no problems have arisen. Don't quote me on shit. I'm relying on my shitty memory which is spotty at best.
February 10, 2013 @ 03:56 PM
99%Shit

I've sold to 0 feedback buyers. Even had one close the account before giving feedback, but they had received their item and I had the money, so I didn't stress and no bad came of it. Always use PayPal, always ship tracked, always open communication(if they seem like scammers or bots, no deal), always take lots of photos(tagged and dated), always cover your ass.

If you haven't sold a lot of items and gotten plenty of feedback, they'll hold your money for ~21 days. If you print your own labels, PayPal will unfreeze whatever amount you paid for shipping. After the item is marked delivered, your money should be available in a few days, although I've only found this with smaller sales, I had to wait the full 21 days after selling a card for ~$300 despite sending it 2-day.

narsha.narsha.narsha

February 10, 2013 @ 04:47 PM
WatchOutForSelener

Wtf dat shit sucks. I sold something on big cartel and now
Paypal says I can't touch the money for 21 days or I can speed It up
By printing a shipping label and shipping out the items as fast as possible.
Then I gotta transfer that money into my bank which will take another
2-3 days smh.

February 10, 2013 @ 06:09 PM
SMCKAHOE

plain and simple don't sell on ebay, you'll get scammed and ebay/paypal will always back up the fucken scammers!
February 10, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
Black Donald Trump

i also have a question, so i listed an item on ebay, starting price 65 buy it now 90. i received a message asking if i would accept 75 shipped(not a bid), and i said yes because i want to get rid of the item.so now how do i complete the transaction? should i tell him to bid on it and then remove the item or just remove it and try to complete outside of ebay or what?
February 11, 2013 @ 10:06 AM
It's Only Hype

i also have a question, so i listed an item on ebay, starting price 65 buy it now 90. i received a message asking if i would accept 75 shipped(not a bid), and i said yes because i want to get rid of the item.so now how do i complete the transaction? should i tell him to bid on it and then remove the item or just remove it and try to complete outside of ebay or what?
Outside ebay would be better in the sense that you don't have to break them off a % of your sale. I did this before actually, and just got the buyer's payment directly through PayPal

Please login first to reply.