nokia

Still feel like HB the best
out of all this forum shit
Lets be honest yall know you love seeing peoples self esteem gettin crushed
bunch of niggas on here seriously talented too
tell me you aint listened to a buddy omar track in ya car
tell me the cute niggas dont love that
You can't tell me you'd rather talk about kanye west on kanye west site
you cant convince me dat KTT dont have a few twisted dark fantasies about da louis vuitton don himself
how can one man have all dat dickriding
February 9, 2013 @ 04:29 PM
ToyotaGuy

But still HB>>>>GAYTT
February 9, 2013 @ 05:49 PM
Moises Arias

HB still the funniest fashion forum right now. But the fashion is lacking, i only go to style forum to find decent fits now.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

February 9, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
GaterWun

School Mayne sad

#HansumBoys

February 9, 2013 @ 07:24 PM
Panther.

School Mayne 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

February 9, 2013 @ 08:04 PM
rabbitman

HB still the funniest fashion forum right now. But the fashion is lacking, i only go to style forum to find decent fits now.
i do the exact same thing

be careful what you pretend to be

February 9, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
popeyes

lol you guys come here for fashion? fashion is more dead than hb.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

February 9, 2013 @ 10:19 PM
dmwalking

hb aint dead it lives on twitter
LMAO this is actually one of the truest things ever said on HB. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

February 9, 2013 @ 10:30 PM
TTHX

Technical changes and issues definitely made a lot of people leave. That and the average age of those interested in street wear seems to be around 14-16. All the older members just moved on. 

http://tonyhoangphoto.com

February 9, 2013 @ 11:04 PM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

I'm only on LWHQ, KTT, and here.

I barely got into KTT a couple of days ago.

That forum is active as fuck, and lots of emotional niggas on there too lol.

Yeah, when I first joined this website, not too long ago, it was badass.

Pretty boring now, but once all the spring collections drop, it will get more active I guess
February 9, 2013 @ 11:06 PM
Fly MigoBankroll

suspended

Technical changes and issues definitely made a lot of people leave. That and the average age of those interested in street wear seems to be around 14-16. All the older members just moved on. 

That's BS bro.

Maybe streetwear like Diamond, Supreme, Obey, shit along those lines are worn by 14-16 year olds.

Plenty of street wear brands that are appealing to older people 
February 9, 2013 @ 11:38 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

HB is dead cause I fapped this February 
February 9, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
dead7

February 9, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
ysk007

HB's "takeover" of KTT backfired resulting in many hb members permanently moving to KTT lol. HB keep taking Ls.
February 10, 2013 @ 01:43 AM
saurier

Seriously though, I've been here since 07 and guess what the one thing that's NEVER changed.

People complaining about how this site "used to be so much better".

It's either HB was the coolest fucking thing ever to grace the internet back in 06, or everyone is on some false nostalgia bullshit. It's like cats in their 30's wishing they were back in highschool. Was it really that great?

Yes, HB cutting vbulletin was shitty. It used to be so easy to format shit and post pictures and quote and do all the easiest fucking things that a forum should do without having to run back to the shoutbox every 15 minutes to see if other people can view the picture I just posted, you know what? FUCK this new HB. Can't believe this shit. 

But anyways, I honestly see no difference between the userbase now and 5 years ago. 95% fucking idiots, trolls, copycats, etc. 5% really cool motherfuckers, that I've actually come to call my friends. Forums are what they're made up of, users. 

Also, what's ktt?

http://saurierco.com ///////////////////// Molosser Rex

February 10, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
AndreLutherKing

Seriously though, I've been here since 07 and guess what the one thing that's NEVER changed.

People complaining about how this site "used to be so much better".

It's either HB was the coolest fucking thing ever to grace the internet back in 06, or everyone is on some false nostalgia bullshit. It's like cats in their 30's wishing they were back in highschool. Was it really that great?

Yes, HB cutting vbulletin was shitty. It used to be so easy to format shit and post pictures and quote and do all the easiest fucking things that a forum should do without having to run back to the shoutbox every 15 minutes to see if other people can view the picture I just posted, you know what? FUCK this new HB. Can't believe this shit. 

But anyways, I honestly see no difference between the userbase now and 5 years ago. 95% fucking idiots, trolls, copycats, etc. 5% really cool motherfuckers, that I've actually come to call my friends. Forums are what they're made up of, users. 

Also, what's ktt?
KTT is KanyeToThe. It's a fashion forum where they basically want to be Hypebeast but they worship Kanye at the same time.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

February 10, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
esjay

when i joined the site was pretty active and fun to browse . now just boring af . 

I think one of the main reasons is new members who lurk before posting see all this flaming/trolling of other users in threads like WDYWT and other off topic threads , and are just discouraged from posting and getting involved because there is too many god damn faggots trying to " ether " other people or be funny . 

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

February 10, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
ToyotaGuy

i feel like HB started to falling off when Revolver Ocelot(ex gay mod) deleted the OG threads and made them his own.
example: Jailbait, Stoner and etc....
February 10, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
fakeasslondon

when i joined the site was pretty active and fun to browse . now just boring af . 

I think one of the main reasons is new members who lurk before posting see all this flaming/trolling of other users in threads like WDYWT and other off topic threads , and are just discouraged from posting and getting involved because there is too many god damn faggots trying to " ether " other people or be funny . 
so its too many pussys signing up that are afraid of being made fun of?
bruh reread what u just wrote 
that shit sound so frail 
bruh wtf 
are you serious 
February 10, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
esjay

new members keeps a site alive , trolls and faggots trying to be funny drives them away . 

sounds gay but no one wants to join a site where people are trying to ether or troll every post , thats why HB losing members to KTT and other sites , not nearly as many trolls on those sites . 

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

February 10, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
rezmo.

I usually just up or downvote posts.

Another bottle in the brain.

February 10, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
fakeasslondon

new members keeps a site alive , trolls and faggots trying to be funny drives them away . 

sounds gay but no one wants to join a site where people are trying to ether or troll every post , thats why HB losing members to KTT and other sites , not nearly as many trolls on those sites . 
bruh shut up
that shit u said at first was so fucking weak i think my penis went inside my body when i read it
yall need to stop being so damn soft  
try haveing thicker skin 
the world dont love u
so why would the internet 
nighas want high fives and shit smh 
February 10, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
saurier

http://saurierco.com ///////////////////// Molosser Rex

February 10, 2013 @ 05:15 AM
adoboFosho

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

February 10, 2013 @ 05:16 AM
adoboFosho

u sayin u wanna be more mainstream? lets be honest, this is hypebeast: gathering place for pinoys and hipsters. oh and a few cool dudes i guess
that already shows how outdated you are
there are hardly any pinoys posting in wdywt now
we got: bushy eyebrowed fake wearer, asap rocky wannabe, gay black guy, white guy whos usually sleeveless, etc.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

February 10, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
fakeasslondon

post fail
07 member is stupid 
February 10, 2013 @ 05:51 AM
johnathan

HB's "takeover" of KTT backfired resulting in many hb members permanently moving to KTT lol. HB keep taking Ls.
That was our plan all along. To ditch the herbs on KTT. Survival of the fittest, that's why KTT members don't post in the hb wdywt 

free max b 2013

February 10, 2013 @ 06:40 AM
cs02132

The layout changed killed HB,this site was poppin in 2009,2010,2011 hell even early 2012
Pretty much. A lot of regulars dropped off after each major layout change
yup..I have only come on here a handful of times since the change..

and the stoner thread died

Please login first to reply.