Have Americans Become Too Sensitive?

February 09, 2013 @ 03:55:33
Originally posted by Inactive User
I think Americans are offended more easily than a lot of other countries e.g. You're one of the only countries that can't say f*** or have t*** on tv on your main channels. In the uk we get program's full of d**** at 8pm
Fixed! blushing No, just kidding. In our defense though, I'll happily take this over the Middle Eastern countries. In the UAE, there was even a push to ban "binaural beats." I'm not even making that up.
February 09, 2013 @ 04:31:05
People try so hard not to "offend" others and call it being politically correct. If I say the word nigga in a public place people trip out and I'm black. You can't say Christmas at schools nowadays cause people who celebrate other holidays will feel excluded. You can't say bless you when someone sneeze cause not everyone believes in god. Basically you can't do shit cause people try so hard to be politically correct. If people were as desensitized to that type of speech as they are to Murder and Sex then the world would be a better place

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

February 09, 2013 @ 05:04:40
everything pisses someone off. something pisses everyone off.

lawx bohgo

Please login first to reply.
x