FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
February 8, 2013 @ 03:23 AM
Thibault

Got this idea from another forum. Was wondering if anyone was interested..?

Here is the deal: I'll post something to give away, first person who wants it and posts cool gets it . Free, including shipping. In turn, that person MUST offer something (jawn/album/game/whatever you feel okay parting with that is in good quality) free to the next taker by posting on this thread, and so on, and so on. While it does not have to be of exact equal value of what you took, please offer quality item(s) that someone can appreciate.

RULES:
-US only members
-You must not be in poor standing on the boards
-You must have at least 100 posts
-If you claim something, you must post your offering within 24 hours
-Only one offer at a time. Nothing new can be posted until the existing offer has been claimed
-Post pics or scans of the item you're giving away. Cell phone pics are fine
-Don't take item(s) if you've got nothing to offer in return
-Ship item(s) quickly so people aren't left hanging
-Only one cool every 7 days per member. However, if an item is not claimed within 24 hours, anyone is welcome to take it (no matter when they last claimed something. Just don't be greedy!
-Please do not discuss the value of the items(s) being offered. For those offering just make sure it is in good enough condition, but if you don't like something, just don't have to take it.
-You can ONLY "take" an item after it has been listed.
-If shipping an item please keep peoples info (real name, address, etc.) private.
-Be honest
-Have fun!

If the HB fam is down with trying this out then I will post the first item and ship it to whoever claims it.
February 8, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
popeyes

lol...... sorry but close thread.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

February 8, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
Thibault

Yeah idk if its possible on here, but thought it might be worth a shot
February 8, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
AndreLutherKing

Dope idea, I've seen the movie that inspires this but I doubt this could ever work on HB.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

February 8, 2013 @ 04:11 AM
chief

thought this thread was going to be about sharing our experiences with paying it forward. since it's not, i'll start:

was boarding at the mountain few weeks ago and was in line to checkout with with $10 of food (pizza, kit-kat bar, gatorade. mountains be expensive yo). I had put enough money in my checking account that morning but the bank was slow or something because my card was declined twice. the woman behind me with a 5 year old kid said she'd buy my food for me and she just smiled and said "pay it forward, right?"

felt good man

•••

February 8, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
Thibault

thought this thread was going to be about sharing our experiences with paying it forward. since it's not, i'll start:

was boarding at the mountain few weeks ago and was in line to checkout with with $10 of food (pizza, kit-kat bar, gatorade. mountains be expensive yo). I had put enough money in my checking account that morning but the bank was slow or something because my card was declined twice. the woman behind me with a 5 year old kid said she'd buy my food for me and she just smiled and said "pay it forward, right?"

felt good man
Good story man. If the original subject of the post doesn't work out we can just share stories like these. Don't forget to pay it forward
February 8, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
GOLDEN GUN La Flare

My nigga. No one read all this shit.
February 8, 2013 @ 05:34 AM
royda510

Young Omari doesn't know how to read. Sorry, Omari.
February 8, 2013 @ 05:35 AM
DarianaGrande

What's the first item? if its good ill do it.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

February 8, 2013 @ 08:27 PM
JohnyCash_

Yeah idk if its possible on here, but thought it might be worth a shot
 Great idea just these kids on HB know nothing more than to troll and post up useless comments that no one at home will listen to.   

Revive Brand Co: www.revivebrandco.com

February 8, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
Efil4zaggin

I paid for my date's expensive dinner, does that count?

:0

February 8, 2013 @ 09:39 PM
Canvas08

You must be new to this website. Let me help.

February 8, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
Thibault

What's the first item? if its good ill do it.

My copy of Fallout: New Vegas for PS3. A game from one of my favorite series, free of charge, free shipping if anyone wants it.

Great idea just these kids on HB know nothing more than to troll and post up useless comments that no one at home will listen to.   

Yeah thats what I figured but thought maybe the non-troll members would wanna participate.
February 8, 2013 @ 10:52 PM
99%Shit

I would if it was Ultimate Edition.

narsha.narsha.narsha

Please login first to reply.