Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 9, 2013 @ 12:25 PM
origins

Cheer guy on, get killed by him next day.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

February 9, 2013 @ 01:47 PM
JimmyRS

Real niggaz gon real nigga... Fuck niggaz gon fuck nigga.
February 9, 2013 @ 04:23 PM
Mr_Chukes

he's like batman. I support this nigga. Fuck those corrupt cops. Thinking they are above the law.
February 9, 2013 @ 04:26 PM
piccolo

White racists sticking up for blacks, is this real life ?

This is what a guy from stormfront wrote :

"At the risk of breaking the consensus that is mostly agreed upon in this
subreddit I fear I'm going to have to argue in the favor of this man.

I've read his manifesto - This is a case of a good cop doing all that he
can to be good and eventually he loses his job because of it. This
isn't blind murder or psychopathy and I hope that the result of his
actions will result in sweeping changes.

The guy even addresses racial issues in his manifesto, decrying every
race he worked alongside. There's no, "white police bringing me down
taking my job" or "them whites above me are just rayciss" No. Nothing
like that at all. He is very critical of the blacks, asians, hispanics
and whites that he works alongside and though this is /r/niggers I think
that should speak in his credit.

The LAPD and even by extension just about all police agencies cannot
continue to function the way they do. The lack of training, lack of
respect, disdain for those they're supposed to server and protect is
approaching a boiling point, one where we may just live in an age where
cop killing will be considered a noble endeavor. Even now in their hunt
to find him they've nearly murdered two innocent women driving a car who
they mistook to be him. This is the car those women were driving.
They're not out to arrest this man - they want him dead.

Corruption ruined this man's life. His attempts to expose that
corruption ultimately destroyed him. He's being hunted because he's the
only cop who had the balls to do the right thing whenever he could.

Black or not, this guy is a fucking hero."

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

February 9, 2013 @ 04:32 PM
Kimo 先生

the hell you doing on stormfront?

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

February 9, 2013 @ 06:12 PM
KTA

niggas been testing waters elsewhere since hb fell off ^
February 9, 2013 @ 06:42 PM
valleyla

He got the guns in another state im assuming arizona. He wrote in his mainfesto how easy it was for him to purchase silencers especially since he wasnt from the state they were purchased in.
Wait, what was I thinking? It'd be illegal for a CA resident like him to purchase those guns out of state (legally). In the world of guns, most people recognize California as having the strictest laws and any California resident wouldn't be touched with a ten foot pole in any Arizona gun store trying to buy CA-restricted items. The fact that a .50 cal BMG rifle is illegal here would make it illegal for a dealer of any state to sell him one.

I doubt it was that easy to purchase supressors especially out of state, as it would again be illegal for a CA resident to purchase one, even in AZ. Silencers are regulated by the National Firearms Act which means much more red tape. Much more than the .50 cals. They're a 'Class III' 'weapon.' 

Owning one involves living in a place that they're legal. After that you need to find a Class III dealer. Then you need to pay for the the 'weapon' (silencer) and have the BATFE approve transfer of it to the dealer. Weeks later after that's approved, you need to fill out another form with serial numbers as well as your photo, fingerprints (unless you use an NFA Trust or corporation/LLC which means more money and more time spent), a $200 check, and the signature of a chief law enforcement officer (unless you use a trust/corp./LLC). You'll also need a certificate of compliance completed. After those forms are accepted and approved weeks later, THEN the dealer can release the 'weapon' to you. That's for each NFA restricted item, baby.

All of the above is assuming you live in a state that allows silencer ownership. CA does not. And there is no way an AZ dealer would/could go through that all for a CA resident. They'd laugh you out the door. The forms would have zero chance of getting approved anyway. What I'm getting at is that if he got them legally, he couldn't be a California resident, and if he got them easily, he got them illegally.
I remember reading that his residency is now in Las Vegas. Could be wrong though
February 9, 2013 @ 07:48 PM
newuser999

a lot of white nationalists don't even hate other races they just want to preserve their own race and culture
February 9, 2013 @ 08:25 PM
jr0d

Well...Trying to eradicate an entire race is different from trying to eradicate the justified corrupt....
so the justified corrupt are a mom and a daughter now?

you guys are retarded to think what hes doing is right.

what he wrote was right,what hes doing is outrageous. the guy is clearly out of his mind with the unneeded stupidity he added to his otherwise well spoken manifesto.
he must've snapped off somewhere along there.
February 9, 2013 @ 08:37 PM
piccolo

#BlackBane

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

February 9, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
piccolo

a lot of white nationalists don't even hate other races they just want to preserve their own race and culture
The ones on stormfront are some evil motherfuckers.
I remember on another forum some kid linked a thread from stormfront.

Some dude named "CHINA#1" posted gif and pics of this cute asian baby :

Then asked how would they kill it . I can't remember the rest but one of the dudes said he'd burn it.
A bunch of wicked ass people over there.

February 9, 2013 @ 08:50 PM
piccolo

February 9, 2013 @ 09:08 PM
Josh.

Well...Trying to eradicate an entire race is different from trying to eradicate the justified corrupt....

what he wrote was right,what hes doing is outrageous. the guy is clearly out of his mind with the unneeded stupidity he added to his otherwise well spoken manifesto.
what hes doing isn't right, but you can't compare him to Hitler

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

February 9, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
brandonicedout

What he is doing isnt "right" but he is atleast sticking up and not taking anymore shit. I guess rebelling for your rights is something this country is not used to having to do, and now they see it as something terrible. 

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/172003

February 9, 2013 @ 11:03 PM
jr0d

What he is doing isnt "right" but he is atleast sticking up and not taking anymore shit. I guess rebelling for your rights is something this country is not used to having to do, and now they see it as something terrible. 
when you involve other people who didnt have a thing to do with it then yes. i doubt you know what the feeling must be of someone going into your property and shooting your daughter and then your wife so imagine what that guy must be going through.

this isn't a movie or a book where you rebel against what you think is right by taking it out on people who are by the slightest thread related to that action such as her husband being a cop.

i don't know,i don't come from a cop background or anything but i would never support someone doing this,there's plenty of people who have fought for a right cause without having to use violence against INNOCENT people. if he was out getting rid of corrupt cops and such then id be giving him a slight thumbs up but that's not the case.

stop coming up with excuses for the bastard.
February 9, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
Swag Master Flex

Nevermind, this site barely works.

Y'ALL THOUGHT IT WAS RENTED?

February 10, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
AndreLutherKing

No one is safe.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

February 10, 2013 @ 01:28 AM
brandonicedout

when you involve other people who didnt have a thing to do with it then yes. i doubt you know what the feeling must be of someone going into your property and shooting your daughter and then your wife so imagine what that guy must be going through.

this isn't a movie or a book where you rebel against what you think is right by taking it out on people who are by the slightest thread related to that action such as her husband being a cop.

i don't know,i don't come from a cop background or anything but i would never support someone doing this,there's plenty of people who have fought for a right cause without having to use violence against INNOCENT people. if he was out getting rid of corrupt cops and such then id be giving him a slight thumbs up but that's not the case.

stop coming up with excuses for the bastard.
"...so imagine what that guy must be going through."

That's exactly why he did it, because he knew this would ruin him... And you dont know if they were actually "innocent" relatives. If he gets caught alive or releases more statements, they could have even been involved with the corrupt things the officer has done. And also just because people have done it without violence before doesnt mean everyone can, or mean that it will work. As i said before, violence always gets the point across, as sad as that is.

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/172003

February 10, 2013 @ 01:43 AM
Homes

its funny how you kids are saying this guy is your hero.what makes him any different then everyone in history you are taught to hate because of what theyve done I.E hitler, fidel..
SMH
did jews in any way practice corruption & abuse of current laws in any way to make hitler feel the way he did? did fidel... nevermind im not even going to waste my time with this idiotic post.
Most ironic part of this post is that probably the biggest reason Hitler was against the Jews (and that he was able to raise such popular support for his movement) was because the Jews had majority control of the banking industry in Germany during the worst economic depression in their modern history... quite similar to the reasons bankers in America are being vilified and their murders being called for today.

Yes, the LAPD is crooked. Had Dorner stuck to just killing cops, I think this would be very different debate. But kids don't choose what their parents jobs are, and they should not be being targeted.
February 10, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
powerball

"Look, imagine if you were in this situation. You had been wronged by powerful people, due process had failed, and an option left to you was to exact your own retribution. As you embark on this pursuit, the police could report anything about you, misrepresent you in any way, and the media (along with the rest of us) would just believe it. This means that we shouldn't automatically treat LAPD press releases or media coverage as gospel as the situation unfolds. After all, the LAPD has publicly dismissed the grievances listed in his manifesto without actually addressing them.

The manifesto he wrote contains some generalizations, but is surprisingly clearheaded for a supposedly crazy person. It makes him sound much more like a person who has had enough rather than a person who has lost all sanity. Does this morally justify his actions?

Well, the answer is obviously no. But by saying this, we reveal ourselves as moral hypocrites. I remember when:
- My country "had enough" and decided to shoot up Iraq with civilian casualties that are in the 100,000's (at a conservative estimate). That was somehow ok, with respect to this incident?
- Drone strikes that kill terrorists' families are ok, but Dorner is Satan for killing the families of his abusers?

It seems to me that our ideas of "legitimate authority" cloud our ability to make self-consistent moral judgments. This guy is a man at war. Both he and the LAPD have allegedly shot at civilians who have gotten in their way. I am not sure that I support one or the other. But my condemnation falls on the LAPD's conduct much harder than it does upon Dorner's because of its systemic institutional moral failures.

TL,DR- You can't condemn Dorner and excuse American international conduct. You can't condemn Dorner but excuse the LAPD. This man is a criminal, but I can't say that I think he's any more of a criminal that A) the people chasing him, or B) large swaths of our government. We need to be morally self-consistent."
February 10, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
It's Only Hype

lmao, what is the original movie ?
February 10, 2013 @ 03:47 AM
Shanklin

@powerball

/thread

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

February 10, 2013 @ 04:39 AM
piccolo

Someone photoshop Dorner's head over Chris Tucker's, lol.

February 10, 2013 @ 05:43 AM
johnathan

Damn charlie sheen is working with the cops... I guess he's next

free max b 2013

February 10, 2013 @ 05:48 AM
johnathan

its funny how you kids are saying this guy is your hero.what makes him any different then everyone in history you are taught to hate because of what theyve done I.E hitler, fidel..
SMH
are you retarded? 

free max b 2013

February 10, 2013 @ 06:45 AM
JKR

February 10, 2013 @ 06:48 AM
petrol

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-torrance-shooting-20130210,0,3955268.story

cops shoot up another pick up truck
better start selling them trucks
February 10, 2013 @ 07:31 AM
CHOPZZ

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2013/02/christopher_dorner_memes_internet_photos.php

FUCK LAPD

FUCK LAPD. I HOPE TAKE OUT MORE OF THESE SCUMBAGS. 

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

February 10, 2013 @ 11:38 AM
Josh.

lmao, what is the original movie ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maniac_Cop

February 10, 2013 @ 11:41 AM
Josh.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-torrance-shooting-20130210,0,3955268.story

cops shoot up another pick up truck
I smell a lawsuit coming on

Please login first to reply.