Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 9, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
Shammgod

^

cool
February 9, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
johnathan

free max b 2013

February 9, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
EEK A LURKER

.wa do dem.

February 9, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

lol anyone else rooting for the ex cop? hope that nigga makes it to mexico
February 9, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
Otacon

LOL at "christopher dorner has 5 stars right now #SanAndreas #GTA"
February 9, 2013 @ 03:04 AM
johnathan

free max b 2013

February 9, 2013 @ 03:05 AM
wiznerd1

why would he go to mexico and run away from executing his own plan? he is going to go down with a fight if anything, he's a martyr i don't think he is planning on making it out of this alive.
February 9, 2013 @ 03:08 AM
Otacon

someone get that nigga to colombia lol ill hide him in the mountains man
February 9, 2013 @ 03:19 AM
slytendencies

That's So Ravens dad is a cop killer now? Damn...
February 9, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
johnathan

free max b 2013

February 9, 2013 @ 03:40 AM
piccolo

It would be crazy if that nigga Kony and his army is helping him out this whole time .
This would be the most epic Black history month ever.

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

February 9, 2013 @ 03:48 AM
piccolo

Damn editing .

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

February 9, 2013 @ 04:15 AM
loofy

February 9, 2013 @ 04:36 AM
properhype

No joke this some serious shit, i was rooting for the ex cop until he dropped the daughter and the fiance
February 9, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
keepit100g

why would he go to mexico and run away from executing his own plan? he is going to go down with a fight if anything, he's a martyr i don't think he is planning on making it out of this alive.
he tried to steal a boat in san diego but he just tied up the boats owner and dipped
February 9, 2013 @ 05:12 AM
guccibucket

"I know your route to and from home, and your division. I know your significant others routine, your children's best friends and recess."
"Unfortunately, orphanages will be making a comeback in the 21st century."
 this nigga is beyond savage
February 9, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
Fitch

He's a dipshit. Had he just targeted crooked cops I'd probably be his cheerleader. But killing innocent people makes this guy an asshole. Anders Breivik also had a manifesto about his views and shit. There's probably many who'd agree with his ideology, but then he goes and kills a bunch of children and at that point his views are irrelevant. He just killed a group of people, I don't care what he believed. Same with Dorner. He had lots of truth in his manifesto but he's not a hero if he kills civilians. It's a shame because had he killed just corrupt cops, he'd be doing us a favor. I'd be thrilled. Growing up, I've inherited my dad's hate for cops (no, I'm not black). Fuck the police. But an equal 'fuck you' is due to the guy who kills civilians.

On a side note, how'd he get Barrett .50's? In California, .50 BMG rounds and guns are illegal. He steal them from the department? Or out of state?
February 9, 2013 @ 05:40 AM
Fitch

its terrible. my  aunt knows the couple that were murdered in Irvine.
the female killed was my friends cousin. the husband was a police officer at my school. hate how he's taking it out on innocent family members to make a statement but nobody knows what he went through these past couple years so i kinda sympathize for him a bit.
No one knows what Hitler must have gone through either, right? We should sympathize with him.
February 9, 2013 @ 05:41 AM
The Fiasco

He got the guns in another state im assuming arizona. He wrote in his mainfesto how easy it was for him to purchase silencers especially since he wasnt from the state they were purchased in.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

February 9, 2013 @ 05:58 AM
that dude

suspended

Dat .50 Barrett doe cool

February 9, 2013 @ 06:14 AM
jr0d

its funny how you kids are saying this guy is your hero.what makes him any different then everyone in history you are taught to hate because of what theyve done I.E hitler, fidel..
SMH
February 9, 2013 @ 06:24 AM
1973 tha Kami

WE OUT HEA NIGGA CAN'T STOP US. WE ARE ONE. WE ARE TOGETHER. WE ARE CHRIS DORNER
February 9, 2013 @ 06:26 AM
Jet Jaguar

Stay safe Chris...
February 9, 2013 @ 06:28 AM
B Low Brown

its funny how you kids are saying this guy is your hero.what makes him any different then everyone in history you are taught to hate because of what theyve done I.E hitler, fidel..
SMH
did jews in any way practice corruption & abuse of current laws in any way to make hitler feel the way he did? did fidel... nevermind im not even going to waste my time with this idiotic post.

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

February 9, 2013 @ 06:35 AM
Efil4zaggin

If he was white we would all rabble rabble rabble

:0

February 9, 2013 @ 08:58 AM
Fitch

He got the guns in another state im assuming arizona. He wrote in his mainfesto how easy it was for him to purchase silencers especially since he wasnt from the state they were purchased in.
Wait, what was I thinking? It'd be illegal for a CA resident like him to purchase those guns out of state (legally). In the world of guns, most people recognize California as having the strictest laws and any California resident wouldn't be touched with a ten foot pole in any Arizona gun store trying to buy CA-restricted items. The fact that a .50 cal BMG rifle is illegal here would make it illegal for a dealer of any state to sell him one.

I doubt it was that easy to purchase supressors especially out of state, as it would again be illegal for a CA resident to purchase one, even in AZ. Silencers are regulated by the National Firearms Act which means much more red tape. Much more than the .50 cals. They're a 'Class III' 'weapon.' 

Owning one involves living in a place that they're legal. After that you need to find a Class III dealer. Then you need to pay for the the 'weapon' (silencer) and have the BATFE approve transfer of it to the dealer. Weeks later after that's approved, you need to fill out another form with serial numbers as well as your photo, fingerprints (unless you use an NFA Trust or corporation/LLC which means more money and more time spent), a $200 check, and the signature of a chief law enforcement officer (unless you use a trust/corp./LLC). You'll also need a certificate of compliance completed. After those forms are accepted and approved weeks later, THEN the dealer can release the 'weapon' to you. That's for each NFA restricted item, baby.

All of the above is assuming you live in a state that allows silencer ownership. CA does not. And there is no way an AZ dealer would/could go through that all for a CA resident. They'd laugh you out the door. The forms would have zero chance of getting approved anyway. What I'm getting at is that if he got them legally, he couldn't be a California resident, and if he got them easily, he got them illegally.
February 9, 2013 @ 09:47 AM
It's Only Hype

Wait, what was I thinking? It'd be illegal for a CA resident like him to purchase those guns out of state (legally). In the world of guns, most people recognize California as having the strictest laws and any California resident wouldn't be touched with a ten foot pole in any Arizona gun store trying to buy CA-restricted items. The fact that a .50 cal BMG rifle is illegal here would make it illegal for a dealer of any state to sell him one.

I doubt it was that easy to purchase supressors especially out of state, as it would again be illegal for a CA resident to purchase one, even in AZ. Silencers are regulated by the National Firearms Act which means much more red tape. Much more than the .50 cals. They're a 'Class III' 'weapon.' 

Owning one involves living in a place that they're legal. After that you need to find a Class III dealer. Then you need to pay for the the 'weapon' (silencer) and have the BATFE approve transfer of it to the dealer. Weeks later after that's approved, you need to fill out another form with serial numbers as well as your photo, fingerprints (unless you use an NFA Trust or corporation/LLC which means more money and more time spent), a $200 check, and the signature of a chief law enforcement officer (unless you use a trust/corp./LLC). You'll also need a certificate of compliance completed. After those forms are accepted and approved weeks later, THEN the dealer can release the 'weapon' to you. That's for each NFA restricted item, baby.

All of the above is assuming you live in a state that allows silencer ownership. CA does not. And there is no way an AZ dealer would/could go through that all for a CA resident. They'd laugh you out the door. The forms would have zero chance of getting approved anyway. What I'm getting at is that if he got them legally, he couldn't be a California resident, and if he got them easily, he got them illegally.
He mentioned in his writings he lived in other states, so I figure that is one way he could have acquired the banned things some time ago. He also mentioned getting the silencer via the trust route, IIRC.

If he brought the items into CA, then yes that would definitely be illegal anyway.
February 9, 2013 @ 11:27 AM
Norrin Radd

SMH
because Hitler had millions of people killed?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

February 9, 2013 @ 11:39 AM
Shanklin

Well...Trying to eradicate an entire race is different from trying to eradicate the justified corrupt....

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

February 9, 2013 @ 12:10 PM
Sonny Crockett

Shit is a setup.

Please login first to reply.