Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 8, 2013 @ 07:24 PM
EEK

.wa do dem.

February 8, 2013 @ 07:36 PM
beenyce

LL Cool J shouldn't walk outside in LA
February 8, 2013 @ 08:09 PM
Josh.

nvm

10charmanders

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

February 8, 2013 @ 08:19 PM
Revive_J

Looks like with acts such as these that a Gun ban is definitely going to be passed soon...... Sad to say but this guy may have turned mentally ill after his layoff. His mission is clear but his actions speak differently. Keep posting cool pics tho lol. 

Revive Brand Co: www.revivebrandco.com

February 8, 2013 @ 08:19 PM
mrscrouge

^How so? He has a point. Why would any sports hunter use an AR15 to hunt game...
"why would anyone need an ar15" yet he (allegedly) has one (or a riffle of some sort) in his possession that he's using to take out cops? how much more hypocritical can you get? if he's talking about retribution and starting an uprising etc etc, you obv need to be armed with something to carry this out. sounds like he thinks hes the exception
"Why does any SPORTSMAN need a 30 round magazine for HUNTING?"

He's an ex armed forces officer, not a sportsman hunting...
this is the specific quote im referring to "why would anyone need an ar15" . Thus "anyone" includes him since he  is not using it for anything having to do with law enforcement or military operations. If he didnt have access to those guns he wouldnt be able to carry out his "mission" of defending (keyword) his name. Stating that he is pro gun control  is putting himself on a pedestal, by making an exception. That or it is just a contradiction.. like many others in the manifesto.
February 8, 2013 @ 08:22 PM
kbos

How about we don't make this another obnoxious gun control thread?
February 8, 2013 @ 08:25 PM
THiZZ

news prolly lying about him killing innocent newspaper lady's so they make him seem like the bad guy.
Nah du they never said he killed them, in fact they were just injured. It's well known that LAPD did it. As for the young couple in Irvine well that's a different story...
February 8, 2013 @ 08:25 PM
gabriox

killing the innocent family of a cop , wtf is that proving . shits fucked up man
in order for change to happen sacrifices has to be made. its sad but true
February 8, 2013 @ 09:05 PM
thesupergoodlife

Rants about being against guns, uses guns to carry out his war. Feel for the guys struggle though but don't have any sympathy when he starts killing innocent people. 
February 8, 2013 @ 09:30 PM
filipin0y

you guys really need to take the time to read the manifesto. i thought it was stupid at him for going off on this rampage but read that manifesto and it makes it a lot clearer. im all for this dorner dude.. just skim thru and see what that dude has to say in the manifesto.
February 8, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
filipin0y

you guys cant listen to what the media has to say because theyre obviously gonna portray him as crazy rampaging nigger. 

read the manifesto it makes the worlds difference. he tried doing all legal ways to put LAPD to justice, and what they did to him and the LA community is pretty damn fucked up. the dude that beat rodney king is now the head of LAPD.. what the fuck? theres some corrupt shit in there. 
February 8, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
unemployed

February 8, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
EEK

.wa do dem.

February 8, 2013 @ 09:51 PM
EEK

.wa do dem.

February 8, 2013 @ 10:04 PM
totalespionage

Ya'll niccas is killing me!
February 8, 2013 @ 10:39 PM

Inactive

I have an easier time believing Dorner's story and manifesto than believing a cop killer made all this up just to kill cops. If he wanted to just kill cops he would. He obviously has a higher motive, to clear his name.
February 8, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
&bullshit

^How so? He has a point. Why would any sports hunter use an AR15 to hunt game...
"why would anyone need an ar15" yet he (allegedly) has one (or a riffle of some sort) in his possession that he's using to take out cops? how much more hypocritical can you get? if he's talking about retribution and starting an uprising etc etc, you obv need to be armed with something to carry this out. sounds like he thinks hes the exception
"Why does any SPORTSMAN need a 30 round magazine for HUNTING?"

He's an ex armed forces officer, not a sportsman hunting...
this is the specific quote im referring to "why would anyone need an ar15" . Thus "anyone" includes him since he  is not using it for anything having to do with law enforcement or military operations. If he didnt have access to those guns he wouldnt be able to carry out his "mission" of defending (keyword) his name. Stating that he is pro gun control  is putting himself on a pedestal, by making an exception. That or it is just a contradiction.. like many others in the manifesto.
the contradiction is exactly his point. he's acknowledging that what he's doing is wrong and points out how easy it is for someone to legally purchase these weapons. basically using himself as an example.

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

February 8, 2013 @ 11:02 PM
EEK

.wa do dem.

February 8, 2013 @ 11:16 PM
Brosef

All I can do is applaud him. Fuck all these crooked as cops.
February 8, 2013 @ 11:27 PM
EEK

.wa do dem.

February 8, 2013 @ 11:38 PM
brandonicedout

It's fucked up how the celebrities who he mentioned in the manifesto, as people he admires, are sending messages telling him to surrender and stop this "horrible" act. Thats the shit im talking about, theyre to worried about their own image to even support someone doing justice, just because the media portrays it as a tragedy.

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/172003

February 8, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
EEK

Think most people just want him to stop just in case innocents get hurt or killed. This is real life not a movie. He could of gone about this with a better approach, but I am sure he was aware that he would look like a mad man when he started.

Just seems like he gave up on the legal and non violent approach to soon, and now he can't stop what he started.

kudos to him drawing this problem to people's eye's though, despite his conclusive method.

.wa do dem.

February 9, 2013 @ 12:03 AM
craigsagersuit

wait isnt LL Cool J hosting the Grammys this sunday?

some shit about to pop off 

dat double switch 

#DornertotheGrammys

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

February 9, 2013 @ 12:12 AM
oneallah

man is a hero standing up to the injustice, real life max payne in the making, he is standing up to the cops who wrongly convicted him while the cops themselves are in the wrong
February 9, 2013 @ 12:20 AM
2 Phone Shawty

This Dorner dude is a vigilante. Foreal. About time somebody brings justice
to these power abusive cops but killing is still wrong in my book.

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

February 9, 2013 @ 12:28 AM
bjornvan

Eh.I prob wouldve just studied law and tried to bring them to justice the legal way rather then doing this crazy shit.
This isnt a movie and its obvious dude is unstable after reading that manifesto.
I dont support anybody killing anybody.even if it is pigs.The fact this dude was a police officer shows how fucked up police are.Regarding gun control, I think this is a prime example of why civilians should carry guns.Police aint protecting nobody.

Dont get me wrong I see why people support him and think its good to see someone standing up to the system like this.But really look at it...shit is crazy lol
He tried doing it the legal way did you even read? He asked for all members of the council that had conflicting interests to be dropped and they were not. How are you supposed to get a fair trial if fairness isn't given? I say all this shit is 100% justified. There needs to be way more shit like this in the United States when the police fuck up. I'm glad to see this shit going down. Fuck the LAPD. These niggas got their tails between their legs bc they know they fucked. Every one of em is a target and they all gonna die smoke2dat
Yea I read it.You really think that shit panned out like he said it did ?
Niggas so gullible.
I dont believe anything from somebody whos willing to kill innocent people to get a point across say.
I know theres not much fairness in trials and trust me its alot worst in some of these redneck counties in the south than LA.But all im saying is theres more reasonable ways of going about this.The shit he doing will only make shit worst.
People keep calling him a hero
heroes dont kill innocent people they dont kill prejudice cops because they are prejudice.Heroes kill people who kill people.Want to be a real hero go to mexico an kill them drug cartels that run one of the largest child prostitution rings in the world and that kill tourist and sell their organs
February 9, 2013 @ 01:00 AM
EEK

bill cosby is the mastermind behind it, zip zap zoop siddy ba do da zo
p.

.wa do dem.

February 9, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
unemployed

c'mon we all know who behind dis
February 9, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
loofy

On the news they don't bring up how he was "fired", they just say "he was fired a few years ago and went crazy" to make it look like there is no motive and he's just insane
February 9, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
that dude

suspended

"Do not deploy airships or gunships. SA-7 Manpads will be waiting. As you know I also own Barrett .50's so your APC are defunct and futile."

cool

Please login first to reply.