Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
February 8, 2013 @ 01:28 AM
AD

I hope they dont catch him screw the police  the dude is the truth
he is showing how corrupt and how cruel they are i hope he escapes.
but he is going about it the wrong way.

Immitation is suicide

February 8, 2013 @ 01:31 AM
WatchOutForSelener

Wow. Props to him so much for standing up.

February 8, 2013 @ 01:47 AM
zevlove

From his manifesto:

"Ellen Degeneres, continue your excellent contribution to entertaining America and bringing the human factor to entertainment. You changed the perception of your gay community and how we as Americans view the LGBT community. I congratulate you on your success and opening my eyes as a young adult, and my generation to the fact that you are know different from us other than who you choose to love. Oh, and you Prop 8 supporters, why the fuck do you care who your neighbor marries. Hypocritical pieces of shit."

all hail degeneres

WTB: FISHBONES SHIRT SZ.L & THE CREATURE HOODIE GREY SZ.L

February 8, 2013 @ 01:48 AM
kaleljorel71

It's honestly about time. We need serious reform of the police system and people like him should be promoted, not fired. I feel like a lot of people, civilian and military, share this sentiment of frustration and anger towards incompetent police forces and corrupt systems of authority - I'm glad he actually did something about it. 
February 8, 2013 @ 01:54 AM
MUSASHI

dam they need to make a movie outta this
February 8, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
scarlem

I cant help but celebrate this man as a hero, i hope he gets the chance to kill Teresa Evans. I can only imagine the satisfaction he would get from killing that bitch. When the time comes may this man's soul rest in peace. 
February 8, 2013 @ 02:20 AM
TASK

word, this dude is cleaning up the streets
February 8, 2013 @ 02:21 AM
craigsagersuit

i hope this LL Cool J lookin ass make it out alive

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

February 8, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
&bullshit

As a brown kid growing up in the Harbor Gateway neighborhood of LA, patrolled by the harbor division of the LAPD (where Chris Dorner worked,) I can fully attest to how fucked up LAPD can be. Some cops (not all) can be the biggest scumbags.
Now I live near Torrance where those two asian ladies got lit up just for driving a similar truck as his. idiots.

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

February 8, 2013 @ 02:30 AM
TASK

February 8, 2013 @ 02:37 AM
nightwalker

as everyone knows, when you become an officer you're instantly above the law
February 8, 2013 @ 02:53 AM
dildo baggins

this niqqa be on the dexter tip bruh

February 8, 2013 @ 02:53 AM
brandonicedout

Finally someone in America is standing up against the law. Need more people like this in our country.

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/172003

February 8, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
unemployed

gawd damn, dis nigga going hard in the paint
February 8, 2013 @ 03:19 AM
esjay

killing the innocent family of a cop , wtf is that proving . shits fucked up man

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

February 8, 2013 @ 03:34 AM
loofy

dude should have just gone after cops not the family because now he will always be seen in a bad light..
February 8, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
WatchOutForSelener

WTF why is he now going for innocents.....

February 8, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
AndreLutherKing

Dude tried to do the right thing he just went about it poorly. Either way I support persecuting corrupted cops but he didn't have to hit their families with the llamas

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

February 8, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
ndrew

Finally someone in America is standing up against the law. Need more people like this in our country.
this. this guy is honestly my hero

www.headhunterla.com

February 8, 2013 @ 03:43 AM
mrscrouge

I'm assuming that his real goal was to write this manifesto in order to sway as many people as possible into believing what he's doing is justifiable or even necessary. If I were to use this thread as a sample i;d say it worked. Now Im not saying there isnt truth in his testimony (even though we only have his side of the story, maybe the suspect provoked the p.o, we dont know however I can't help but question his execution. For those who actually read, he goes on and on with this rhetoric of getting his name back, and by name i can only assume he means dignity,honor etc. which was discredited by the LAPD, but for such an eloquent sounding individual..he mustve known that there is no way in hell the media will bypass the murders of innocent people and put them on the sidelines in order to shed light on the issues he's claiming. Nope.
 This is 2013, (Twitter, FB, Tumblr, Anonymous)  why not just blow up social media and make it go viral w/o the violence? isnt that better publicity? It was bound to get picked up by bigger outlets and maybe a real investigation would've taken place. If he was not willing to be "demeaned", then why not put up a real fight. Seems to me he took the easy way out.  
February 8, 2013 @ 03:44 AM
Don Francisco

dude should have just gone after cops not the family because now he will always be seen in a bad light..
He's hitting them where it hurts. Guerrilla tactics.

Lemme tissue how to hansum.

February 8, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
brandonicedout

killing the innocent family of a cop , wtf is that proving . shits fucked up man
This might sound corny, but did you watch Law Abiding Citizen when he was killing all the corrupt people even some who were not involved in the case? I'm not saying its right for him to kill the innocent relatives but it definitely strikes fear in people and will cause change in some way, and thats what he is trying to do. 

February 8, 2013 @ 03:49 AM
brandonicedout

I'm assuming that his real goal was to write this manifesto in order to sway as many people as possible into believing what he's doing is justifiable or even necessary. If I were to use this thread as a sample i;d say it worked. Now Im not saying there isnt truth in his testimony (even though we only have his side of the story, maybe the suspect provoked the p.o, we dont know however I can't help but question his execution. For those who actually read, he goes on and on with this rhetoric of getting his name back, and by name i can only assume he means dignity,honor etc. which was discredited by the LAPD, but for such an eloquent sounding individual..he must known that there is no way in hell the media will bypass the murders of innocent people and put them on the sidelines in order to give shed light on the issues he's claiming. Nope.
 This is 2013, (Twitter, FB, Tumblr, Anonymous)  why not just blow up social media and make it go viral w/o the violence? isnt that better publicity? It was bound to get picked up by bigger outlets and maybe a real investigation would've taken place. If he was not willing to be "demeaned", then why not put up a real fight. Seems to me he took the easy way out.  
I'd like to see someone go on twitter and claim all the corrupt things of cops and it go viral, it wont happen. Violence has and always be the only way to gain the entire nations attention. 

February 8, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
Pig

Honest intent, poor execution. I don't agree with most of the views this guy expressed towards the end of the manifesto and I'm understanding of his want to end the corruption in the police force but, he is pretty much indiscriminately targeting police officers based off of actions that are far from warranting death. Violence is unfortunately attention grabbing but people who don't deserve to get killed are going to die. I hope this guy is put down before he can get far.
February 8, 2013 @ 04:41 AM
ThaGame

let's open a facbeook support page for this MAN!
February 8, 2013 @ 04:41 AM
NapoleonComplex

Policing the Police cool 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

February 8, 2013 @ 05:15 AM
WPGMB

shit I haven't heard anything about this! (I live in canada) gunna be a hipster news reporter tomorrow and say to ever "ayo didja hear about that dood killin cops?"
also put me in the mood to listen to some ratm
February 8, 2013 @ 05:34 AM
e_money

This guy is my hero.   Cops feel like they can do whatever they want these days. And honestly, they CAN!  That's the problem. If I get shot up just because, all they gotta do is make up some BS, and the cop goes free.   If someone can make them fear the repercussions of their actions, they'll act right.   So props to this guy. I hope more former military guys do it.  I hope more guys team up.  Someone has to defend the people. Cops clearly ain't about serving and protecting anymore 

Most police officers are military or were military 
February 8, 2013 @ 06:23 AM
Bubbs619

Owwwww 

February 8, 2013 @ 06:24 AM
jerad

Please login first to reply.