Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 7, 2013 @ 11:04 PM
powerball

anybody following this story? shit is ridiculous. just a little background, this ex lapd cop got fired for calling out another officer who kicked a suspect multiple times, lapd fired him because they felt he was snitching, and now 3 years later he's killing every shady officer in lapd. some background articles here. he's already murdered a couple in orange county, and now he's shot 3 other officers in riverside. read his manifesto calling out all the lapd officers. shit is as real as it gets.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-0207-irvine-slayings-20130207,0,2254731,full.story
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/orange_county&id=8983695

manifesto: http://pastebin.com/TAzPRfPy

this a real life movie out here in la.

February 7, 2013 @ 11:16 PM
DirtbagZack

whatever

February 7, 2013 @ 11:19 PM
rezmo.

Sounds like his life has been pretty fun lately.

Another bottle in the brain.

February 7, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
kbos

2012 year of mass shootings

2013 year of vigilante justice, kicking it off with kai, and this dude.
February 7, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
johnathan

hes been listening to too much ice t

free max b 2013

February 7, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
bostonstrangler

One of the kids he killed went to High School with me.  His girlfriend's father was the first American-Chinese police chief or some shit.  What a lunatic faggot.

FS CROSSES TEE BLACK, ROSE JERSEY BLUE/ORANGE, FDL HOCKEY TOP TEAL, NAVY BOX LOGO, ALL SIZE M & BURGUNDY PAISLEY L/S SIZE S ALL UNWORN

February 7, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
esjay

yea the guy is fucking crazy . 

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

February 7, 2013 @ 11:39 PM
ignorantian

the way he is going about it is extremely fucked up, but read that manifesto he wrote. it's pretty interesting and i hope some positive change comes out of this
February 7, 2013 @ 11:46 PM
powerball

the way he is going about it is extremely fucked up, but read that manifesto he wrote. it's pretty interesting and i hope some positive change comes out of this
agree with this. don't agree with his actions, but he had good intentions before the murders. just a shitty situation to be in for him.
February 7, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
murklur

http://youranonnews.tumblr.com/post/42506354980/heres-an-uncensored-copy-of-the-rogue-lapd-officers

This guy is trained like Rambo. They aren't going to catch him.
February 7, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
powerball

he's going to kill a lot more officers before they kill him. dude is smart as fuck and is armed like none other.
February 7, 2013 @ 11:51 PM
THiZZ

Nigga's already got him a fan page...
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris-Dorner/122595954585025 

They got Irvine and the rest of Orange County on lockdown especially the 405 and 5 freeways...
February 7, 2013 @ 11:55 PM
kbos

I'd be lying if I said my initial reaction wasn't leaning towards the supportive side.
February 7, 2013 @ 11:57 PM
Mikeyone4life

This guy apparently was going after a cop at his home in Redondo Beach (where I live) and the cops patrolling his house shot two innocent women less than 5 minutes away from my house. Pretty crazy that this stuff is happening so close to me.
February 8, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
guccibucket

i died at this lol "Mr. Bill Cosby, you are a reasonable and talented man who has spoken the truth of the cultural anomalies within the black communities that need to change now. The black communities' resentment toward you is because they don't like hearing the truth or having their clear and evident dirty laundry aired to the nation. The problem is, the country is not blind nor dumb. They believe we are animals. Do not mute your unvarnished truthful speech or moral compass. Blacks must strive for more in life than bling, hoes, and cars. The current culture is an epidemic that leaves them with no discernible future. They're suffocating and don't even know it. MLK Jr. Would be mortified at what he worked so hard for in our acceptance as equal beings and how unfortunately we stopped progressing and began digressing. Chicago's youth violence is a prime example of how our black communities values have declined. We can not address this nation's intolerant issues until we address our own communities morality issues first. Accountability."
February 8, 2013 @ 12:01 AM
powerball

This guy apparently was going after a cop at his home in Redondo Beach (where I live) and the cops patrolling his house shot two innocent women less than 5 minutes away from my house. Pretty crazy that this stuff is happening so close to me.
confirms his statement about how incompetent lapd really is. shot 2 innocent old ladies because they had the same truck as him. fuckin retards.
February 8, 2013 @ 12:04 AM
kbos

^
Mikey if I understand you correctly youre saying the cops were patrolling a potential victims house and ended up shooting two women that had nothing to do with it?

wtf?
February 8, 2013 @ 12:07 AM
It's Only Hype

February 8, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
THiZZ

They were patrolling in Torrance. The women who were driving the truck were delivering newspapers this morning. They haven't given a statement yet as to why they lit up the truck(If you see the footage of the truck they fucked that shit up). It's just not a good look for LAPD especially with the Chief writing everything off as the guy being crazy and not really addressing anything during the press conference this morning...
February 8, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
powerball

^
Mikey if I understand you correctly youre saying the cops were patrolling a potential victims house and ended up shooting two women that had nothing to do with it?

wtf?
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/ex-cop-manhunt-newspaper-delivery-women-shot.html

read this
February 8, 2013 @ 12:16 AM
kbos

^
sorry this thread is advancing so quickly I can't keep up. Photo of those two ladies truck shows its clearly a toyota tacoma and NOT the same truck Chris was driving, a Nissan if im not mistaken. Besides, this dude seems a little too on top of his shit to roll around in the truck he's expected to be in.
February 8, 2013 @ 12:18 AM
TASK

February 8, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
Kimo 先生

2012 year of mass shootings

2013 year of vigilante justice, kicking it off with kai, and this dude.
whoʻs kai?

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

February 8, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
THiZZ

^
sorry this thread is advancing so quickly I can't keep up. Photo of those two ladies truck shows its clearly a toyota tacoma and NOT the same truck Chris was driving, a Nissan if im not mistaken. Besides, this dude seems a little too on top of his shit to roll around in the truck he's expected to be in.
Apparently they found that truck he was supposedly driving in at Big Bear on fire this afternoon...
February 8, 2013 @ 12:32 AM
keepit100g

http://youranonnews.tumblr.com/post/42506354980/heres-an-uncensored-copy-of-the-rogue-lapd-officers
scroll halfway down to where he gets to thanking people. this dude is funny as fuck

"I thank my friends for the awesome shared experiences. I thank the unnamed women I dated over my lifetime for the great and sometimes not so great sex.

It’s kind of sad I won’t be around to view and enjoy The Hangover III. What an awesome trilogy. Todd Phillips, don’t make anymore Hangovers after the third, takes away the originality of its foundation. World War Z looks good and The Walking Dead season 3 (second half) looked intriguing. Damn, gonna miss shark week."
February 8, 2013 @ 12:35 AM
Don Francisco

Saw some news about this today, did not know it was serious though. Currently reading the manifesto. Favorite part so far:

"I am
a man who has lost complete faith in the system, when the system
betrayed, slandered, and libeled me. I lived a good life and though not a
religious man I always stuck to my own personal code of ethics, ethos
and always stuck to my shoreline and true North. I didn’t need the US
Navy to instill Honor, Courage, and Commitment in me but I thank them
for re-enforcing it. It’s in my DNA."

Lemme tissue how to hansum.

February 8, 2013 @ 12:48 AM
dinkleberg

this man should be celebrated as a hero
February 8, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
Hashy

He's trying to do the right thing but doing it the wrong way. This also helps gun control claims. 

Way to go blackman black cousin of batman
February 8, 2013 @ 01:00 AM
It's Only Hype

"How do you know when a police officer is lying??? When he begins his sentence with, "based on my experience and training"."
February 8, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
dmwalking

This guy is my hero.   Cops feel like they can do whatever they want these days. And honestly, they CAN!  That's the problem. If I get shot up just because, all they gotta do is make up some BS, and the cop goes free.   If someone can make them fear the repercussions of their actions, they'll act right.   So props to this guy. I hope more former military guys do it.  I hope more guys team up.  Someone has to defend the people. Cops clearly ain't about serving and protecting anymore. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

Please login first to reply.