Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 7, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
from02hero

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh6f5IHKzNofzI9Uv9
man come on black brothas it was only 20$ though
the fact the belt broke and he had that nigga in the corner almost had me in tears
smh

IG:From0twohero

February 7, 2013 @ 06:06 AM
bjornvan

its not just the $20
its the principles man
February 7, 2013 @ 06:18 AM
subigdog

confused im sorry but that was very sad i dont usually comment on ignorance but black ppl. If i was in the dude position getting hit by the belt that day would have been my last day on earth. Sorry but my pride is to high for people to be staying around while i get embarrassed like that.
February 7, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
johnathan

hes a bitch lmao he pulled that shit on somebody who clearly aint bout that life. how you supposed to make an example outta a bitch? Make an example out of a real g, oh wait you wont bcuz u'll get dropped

free max b 2013

February 8, 2013 @ 01:24 AM
popeyes

learn how to imbed properly or i'll whoop your ass with a belt nigga.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

February 8, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
Black Donald Trump

hes a bitch lmao he pulled that shit on somebody who clearly aint bout that life. how you supposed to make an example outta a bitch? Make an example out of a real g, oh wait you wont bcuz u'll get dropped
i know some fucked up people but i don't know anyone about this life, hes not a bitch, hes a kid who got jumped by several dudes bigger than he is. like wtf you think you wouldve handled shit better?
February 8, 2013 @ 02:26 AM
DarianaGrande

I would beat the shit out my dad when he got home. But seriously WSHH is doing more damage to the black community than crack.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

February 8, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
Drake Simpin'

February 8, 2013 @ 02:45 AM
loofy

sus. wshh gettin weird
February 8, 2013 @ 03:45 AM
from02hero

But seriously WSHH is doing more damage to the black community than crack.
this

February 8, 2013 @ 04:05 AM
Gilly Suits

Uhm...

What grown ass man tells another man to get butt naked then hits him with belts and tell him to say his name?! Fcukin homo ass gangstas these days.

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

February 8, 2013 @ 02:43 PM
johnathan

i know some fucked up people but i don't know anyone about this life, hes not a bitch, hes a kid who got jumped by several dudes bigger than he is. like wtf you think you wouldve handled shit better?
it isn't even being about that life honestly. Its just about having a fucking pair of balls between your legs. Yo if this guy is trying to demoralize you, HIT HIS ASS. if he's hitting you, HIT HIM BACK. I mean yo, sons already beating your ass, at least have some dignity to stand up for yourself and put up a fight back. Get some licks on his ass too leave him going home with a black eye. Like yo kid's dad was clearly a crack head and owed them money but for real if he had a better father figure this situation wouldnt have went down. I mean yo in a situation where youre gonna get your ass beat either way, you gotta set one guy as a target and get a couple hits on him before you get knocked out. if you let them boss you around this type of shit happens. i'd rather be KO'd than beat by a belt naked on the streets by a punk less than 5 years older than me. Shits disgusting but lil man has to stand up for himself.

free max b 2013

February 8, 2013 @ 03:42 PM
Shanklin

Uhm...

What grown ass man tells another man to get butt naked then hits him with belts and tell him to say his name?! Fcukin homo ass gangstas these days.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

February 8, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
Black Donald Trump

it isn't even being about that life honestly. Its just about having a fucking pair of balls between your legs. Yo if this guy is trying to demoralize you, HIT HIS ASS. if he's hitting you, HIT HIM BACK. I mean yo, sons already beating your ass, at least have some dignity to stand up for yourself and put up a fight back. Get some licks on his ass too leave him going home with a black eye. Like yo kid's dad was clearly a crack head and owed them money but for real if he had a better father figure this situation wouldnt have went down. I mean yo in a situation where youre gonna get your ass beat either way, you gotta set one guy as a target and get a couple hits on him before you get knocked out. if you let them boss you around this type of shit happens. i'd rather be KO'd than beat by a belt naked on the streets by a punk less than 5 years older than me. Shits disgusting but lil man has to stand up for himself.
you dont know the situation or the people involved, they couldve had guns and shit, i dont see why anyone would stand there and take that shit if they didnt feel like they had to
February 8, 2013 @ 05:51 PM
Moises Arias

fuck that. dont know why dude was standing there. If your pops is too afraid of those guys and you know you couldnt take em the only alternative is to run as fast as you can from them. But i would of told that nigga no and hit him as soon as he said take your shirt off wtf.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

February 9, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
johnathan

you dont know the situation or the people involved, they couldve had guns and shit, i dont see why anyone would stand there and take that shit if they didnt feel like they had to
thats a good point but it's really death before dishonor how you finna be this big a bitch.

free max b 2013

February 9, 2013 @ 04:56 PM
scélérat

I jus logged in to say

That nigga in the video is a bitch ass nigga
and Niggas in this thread talkin bout he didn't ahve anything he could do are bitch niggas too.

I would have had to take that ass whippen that day

and who goin shot or stab a nigga on camera if they got homie face on cam.

be serious them niggas stupid but they aren't retarded.

I am disappointed in them niggas especially that nigga
and some of HB

Good day to you pussy ass niggas

like His him yall farther failed yall.

I couldn't tell my pops a nigga punked me cuz he bigger than me.

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

February 9, 2013 @ 05:20 PM
halfbaked

Anyone got another link to video?

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

February 9, 2013 @ 07:12 PM
from02hero

^
i'm actually shocked that wshh deleted that video how rare hes the video found it on youtube apparently 

February 9, 2013 @ 09:21 PM
oneallah

that guy was a fucking gay pussy, i would have fought back for the kid man,even if i got my ass beat down, that shit was just messed up to a whole other level

Please login first to reply.