Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
February 7, 2013 @ 01:02 AM
bluej

My friends husband is dying. Malignant tumor in his head. There were problems in the marriage before this happened and they were going to split. Now, in a way to make up for all she had done wrong, he asks her to find a friend of hers to do them a favour.......... How much more awkward does it get than to have your friend ask you to fuck her dying husband?
You tell them you are going to have to decline as you have someone that you are involved with and you aren't dying any time soon so you don't want to mess it up, and then the friends husband sms's you for pictures of yourself a week later.
February 7, 2013 @ 01:04 AM
AndreLutherKing

How much more awkward does it get than to have your friend ask you to fuck her dying husband? 

also info on that booty smell?

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

February 7, 2013 @ 01:04 AM
.kciN

inb4 thirsty virgins who realize this is a potentially new female member...
EDIT: too late sad lmao
February 7, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
99%Shit

Feed the trolls in a controlled fashion.

Control the world.

narsha.narsha.narsha

February 7, 2013 @ 02:05 AM
kamil

Plot twist: bluej is a heterosexual male
February 7, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
slammedb5

I was at a concert and this drunk dude asked to borrow my belt and 3 dollars. 
February 7, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
AmericanLegend

someone told me to pay for Truckfit once instead of suckin dick.......
awkward

taste the glamour

February 7, 2013 @ 02:15 AM
EEK A LURKER

being caught masturbating by my friends dad, awkward when he wouldn't leave.

.wa do dem.

February 7, 2013 @ 03:51 AM
.kciN

Wut. Were you molested? 
February 7, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
from02hero

Wut. Were you molested? 

@ these 2 comments

IG:From0twohero

February 7, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
EEK A LURKER

Wut. Were you molested? 
Pretty hard to molester a 22 year old guy. I tried to explain to my mate what happened but he was more concerned why I was masturbating in his house.  

.wa do dem.

February 7, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
johnathan

Yeah, my bestfriend since high school was dying of cancer a couple months back bruh. Shit was painful as fuck treated this dude like a brother we were always together. We did everything together. He asked me before he died to eat his girlfriend's ass for him bcuz she always wanted it done and he wasn't in a stable position to do it himself. And ya see he's my brother I'll eat out any ass any day of the week for the dude ya feel me? Ride or die, bad boys for life. Thats just the type of homies we were. But ya see the thing was his girlfriend was really into that mexican food and she always smelt like shit a lil on the chubby side and had a busted face. Probably knew how to work that mouth tho seeing as how often she used it but I mean shit... I wasn't tryna see how the other side worked. So his girlfriend was pumped for me to eat her ass out the sunday after he'd asked me to do this. I get to the crib and she's sitting there in her lil tracksuit and everything mad lip glossed up tryna look all cute. Took her out to a fine ass dinner at burger king I'm like alright I'm straight I can deal witta jr whopper tonight but naw she decides to pull up to taco bell real quick and that's when shit went down hill. We went to her crib started bumpin n grindin she had a lil rnb mix of r kelly and chris brown yenno i was feelin it. I started finger fucking her then slowly threw one in the ass to see how it felt. Rolled her over and gave it to her in them juicy ass lips. and yo at this point i got her face down ass up fuckin her in the proper hole im gucci im boutta get outta there tell my homie i fucked his girl for him and its all good he can die a happy man. But naw son... She turns around cuts the music and is like Yo what the fuck. I didnt invite you over so you could Fuck me. My boyfriend Fucks me but his brother is supposed to eat my ass! starts bitchin bout how she finna call my homie and tell him im raw dogging her and my mouths no where near her ass. So im like fuck it... I start fingering her ass some more my shits smellin bad but sall good tryna just imagine if this was kim kardashian's booty juheard. Then I start kissin the cheeks I stick my tongue in there and this bitch lets out a shart.... Son, i woke up in the hospital bed next to my homie and the conversation was awkward as fuck

free max b 2013

February 7, 2013 @ 04:47 PM
shnoosetheboose

Yeah, my bestfriend since high school was dying of cancer a couple months back bruh. Shit was painful as fuck treated this dude like a brother we were always together. We did everything together. He asked me before he died to eat his girlfriend's ass for him bcuz she always wanted it done and he wasn't in a stable position to do it himself. And ya see he's my brother I'll eat out any ass any day of the week for the dude ya feel me? Ride or die, bad boys for life. Thats just the type of homies we were. But ya see the thing was his girlfriend was really into that mexican food and she always smelt like shit a lil on the chubby side and had a busted face. Probably knew how to work that mouth tho seeing as how often she used it but I mean shit... I wasn't tryna see how the other side worked. So his girlfriend was pumped for me to eat her ass out the sunday after he'd asked me to do this. I get to the crib and she's sitting there in her lil tracksuit and everything mad lip glossed up tryna look all cute. Took her out to a fine ass dinner at burger king I'm like alright I'm straight I can deal witta jr whopper tonight but naw she decides to pull up to taco bell real quick and that's when shit went down hill. We went to her crib started bumpin n grindin she had a lil rnb mix of r kelly and chris brown yenno i was feelin it. I started finger fucking her then slowly threw one in the ass to see how it felt. Rolled her over and gave it to her in them juicy ass lips. and yo at this point i got her face down ass up fuckin her in the proper hole im gucci im boutta get outta there tell my homie i fucked his girl for him and its all good he can die a happy man. But naw son... She turns around cuts the music and is like Yo what the fuck. I didnt invite you over so you could Fuck me. My boyfriend Fucks me but his brother is supposed to eat my ass! starts bitchin bout how she finna call my homie and tell him im raw dogging her and my mouths no where near her ass. So im like fuck it... I start fingering her ass some more my shits smellin bad but sall good tryna just imagine if this was kim kardashian's booty juheard. Then I start kissin the cheeks I stick my tongue in there and this bitch lets out a shart.... Son, i woke up in the hospital bed next to my homie and the conversation was awkward as fuck
what the fuck did I just read...
February 7, 2013 @ 04:58 PM
thekidrt

my dude if you're gonna eat her ass don't feed her before

WTB Henny Jersey sz S-M Supreme Vans 9.5-10.5

February 7, 2013 @ 05:52 PM
hbmod

lol at this topic
February 7, 2013 @ 07:05 PM
5ebby

when my house was being rebuilt we had a couple carpenters over. 
it was about 104 degrees outside so i decided to sit in the shade and drink my slurpee.
All of a sudden, this 30 something mexican man asks me to to pour some in his back so it would run all the way down to his sweaty ass.
i was 12 at the time.
i ended up doing it 
February 7, 2013 @ 09:23 PM
Soul Rize

Story stays winning 9/10 on laughter lmao .

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

Please login first to reply.